Author Topic: Game's R.E.D album to be executive produced by Dr.Dre & Pharrell  (Read 2177 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Re: Game's R.E.D album to be executive produced by Dr.Dre & Pharrell
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2009, 02:10:19 AM »
If they keep the beats on THE CLIPSE level its gonna be great. I hope tracks that already leaked are not gonna appear on the album.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2009, 02:10:25 AM »
The more i think about this the more i don't believe it, if Dre is really the exec producer this shit is never gonna drop and why would Pharrell agree to exec produce considering they've never worked together before and they had beef ??? it just doesn't make sense to me, it would be really dope if it trues and it could be since Interscope have already made it public that Games gonna become their new 'star' artist but i'm gonna wait till its official before i get all hyped
why wouldn't it drop?

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2009, 02:22:36 AM »
^ That a serious question? Everything bar Eminem which has Dre attached to it gets pushed back or is never released

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2009, 02:27:52 AM »
^ That a serious question? Everything bar Eminem which has Dre attached to it gets pushed back or is never released
yeah it is, as the statement sounded lame.

not every project is the same as Detox

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2009, 02:47:30 AM »
^ I know everything isn't Detox but if you look at recent albums were Dre's the exec they all get pushed back (The Big Bang/ Before I Self Destruct/ Reformation) or in certain cases they never drop (Statlanta). Don't act like Dre doesn't cause album delays cos its a fact that he does

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2009, 04:10:54 AM »
Pharrell and Dre could be huge, anyone that thinks Neptunes fell off need to listen to that new Clipse album when it drops on Dec 8th. Or the beat they did on Jay's new album, I can picture them giving Game something like Blue Magic. Could be epic sonically. Throw some Khalil and J.R. in the mix and that's all you need. And no fucking Cool & Dre.

Ronni

• Lil Geezy
  • teck
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2009, 08:06:33 AM »
^"blah blah blah, you have it in for Game"; don't take it there. ::)

i'm not going to lie about my opinion just so i can appear like i'm unbiased.

i gave this guy more credit than any Game stan on this board when he dropped his first two albums; but face it, his last album was weak & this is shaping up to be even poppier & weaker.

mainstream guests left & right, the leaks have sucked so far; the only thing you guys are riding on is that Dre is going to have some involvement here.

Game is only good over West Coast beats, with the exception of a handful of songs.

you guys can like what Pharrell did with Clipse, but Game ain't them, different sound, different rapper.

my expectations are leading me towards an average ass album, with a few bangers & dope tracks here & there (no doubt); but for the most part, i see it being Game's worst album.

but unlike what most of you guys think, i really hope he proves me wrong.

Well, fact of the matter is you enter almost every Game thread and leave a negative comment. Simple as that. I've even seen it in other topics. You bringing up Game with a negative remark. Now, I'm not labeling you a 'hater', but I agree with h2k4 on this. Seems like you just can't pass up on a negative comment...

Oh, and on the topic. Don't really know what to expect from Pharrell, but Dr. Dre overseeing I believe is only positive. Just hope it's realeased on time.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 08:09:48 AM by Ronni »

Liqq2ThaFonk

« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2009, 08:11:37 AM »
This album has "hit or miss" written all over it!!

Just based off the songs we've heard so far (even though they probably wont end up on the official tracklist, kinda like Big Dreams) and also what we've heard about the album so far

i have a feeling since, like someone else said, Interscope obviously has made Game one of the main stars as far as rappers go, they'll prolly make him cater to different fanbases and we'll get a album like LAX.

LAX wasnt even bad, only on Dubcc is that album "terrible" while DJ Quik/Kurupts album got a "4.5/5" and shit LMAO. But LAX lacked direction thats all. He should've scrapped those songs tryin to crossover cuz thats not what people look 4 from Game.

Game is one of those artist that dont gotta have a club single or whatever to sell alot just bcuz majority of his fans aint "106 & Park" fans..but Interscope will prolly make him push a single or 2 like that...hope not tho

eNgIeS

« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2009, 08:31:04 AM »
LMAO, he disses Pharrell on the last album and now he's executive producing. Only Game. Looking forward to it  8)

When did he diss him which song what lyric cant remember not sayin it didnt happen just would like to hear it

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2009, 08:31:29 AM »
Yes, LAX lacks direction but that's not it's only problem.  It's full of poor tracks.  From the get go you get a bad DMX opening followed by a corny gangsta tracks LAX FILES.  I'm a write my review for LAX and post it up.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2009, 08:44:54 AM »
Game can make good gangsta rap, Da Shit or Compton, (even if they are remakes of Dre tracks) or he can make bad gangsta tracks LAX files. 

Game isn't just a gangsta rapper.  And, if being a gangsta rapper is being corny then you're an idiot.

LAX suffered from more than lack of direction.  No wonder why we've not got a long, you're one of his stans.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2009, 08:45:23 AM »
LAX lacked direction, it was all over the place. not all the songs were wack, but it didnt sound cohesive. It doesnt need to be produced by one guy to sound cohesive but it needs someone usually to bring a project with many producers together to oversee a project. Obviously that was a little different with DA as he was just mad, spittin against the grain so even with many diff producers and no dre exec production, the direction and cohesive sound for the album was straight because it was clear where the album was goung from the very first track.

LAX had some heat but too many average joints.

with dre exec producing along with pharrel if this is true, i hope this follows up more the his first two albums rather than his last.

All i know is that dre is a master and pharell is gifted as fuck so if it comes out right, it'll be heated. The more im hearing about the RED album now, the more dope its starting to sound!

Looking forward to this! Potentially could be banging....

Paul

« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2009, 09:14:55 AM »
Octo said on the Khalil thread in the vault that Game done a track with Dj Khalil with with maybe Kobe on the hook, that would be awsome

My Bitch is still my favourite Game track
funkyfreshintheflesh

Jome

« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2009, 10:54:09 AM »
The more im hearing about the RED album now, the more dope its starting to sound!

If you ignore all the suggested & confirmed guests, maybe.. Lil Wayne, Lady Gaga, Gucci Mane, Young Jeezy, Rick Ross, Pharrell, Akon, Kanye.. the 5 first are puke-worthy/skip track-worthy, but the 3 last could be decent/dope.

Production should be top notch though.. Timbaland, Dr.Dre, Jonathan Rotem, Polow Da Don, Neptunes, Cool & Dre..

Jome

« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2009, 10:56:58 AM »
Btw, I cleaned up the thread, and banned/deleted the Swedish virus with the e-mail address "ihatedubcnn@hotmail.com" who, quote, "Doesn't even wanna be here".. wish granted.  :D