Author Topic: hermaphrodites and religion  (Read 984 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

hermaphrodites and religion
« on: November 25, 2009, 10:29:35 PM »
Just out of curiosity, since gays are committing evil according to the bible, what gender are hermaphrodites allowed to hook up with? Do they get a pass?

Fraxxx

Re: hermaphrodites and religion
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2009, 11:03:19 AM »
Those sick fucks go to hell anyway, so they can do as they like.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2009, 11:17:36 AM »
Those sick fucks go to hell anyway, so they can do as they like.

Its not their fault tho. They're born like that.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2009, 07:40:36 PM »
Well Mr. Evolution. From a Biblical sense. Seeing Noah lived after the flood three hundred and fifty years right, and had 3 sons wit his wife, means incest hada be committed and was necessary to multiple the Earth. Now today we know when that shit happens, defamatory in genes is produced, which caused the human life span shorter and shorter.....like Noah lived for 950 years but than it got lesser from that 950 to like 500 and so on and etc. ya get it. Now think thousands of years later with all the Royal families inter-sexin' family members, cousins and shit...human race evolved, your word there, evolved.....made the life span shorter after all these years, and genes was gettin' fucked. Hermaphrodites has to do with genes doesn't it? Ya know, God didn't have to cause this, man could of. One generation of man fuckin' his sister coulda fucked up the genes. Producing the genetics people have today.

SORRY I'M NOT A YALE ALUMNI AND CAN WORD IT THE WAY THEY COULD BUT I KNOW YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN'!

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2009, 04:53:03 PM »
Well Mr. Evolution. From a Biblical sense. Seeing Noah lived after the flood three hundred and fifty years right, and had 3 sons wit his wife, means incest hada be committed and was necessary to multiple the Earth. Now today we know when that shit happens, defamatory in genes is produced, which caused the human life span shorter and shorter.....like Noah lived for 950 years but than it got lesser from that 950 to like 500 and so on and etc. ya get it. Now think thousands of years later with all the Royal families inter-sexin' family members, cousins and shit...human race evolved, your word there, evolved.....made the life span shorter after all these years, and genes was gettin' fucked. Hermaphrodites has to do with genes doesn't it? Ya know, God didn't have to cause this, man could of. One generation of man fuckin' his sister coulda fucked up the genes. Producing the genetics people have today.

SORRY I'M NOT A YALE ALUMNI AND CAN WORD IT THE WAY THEY COULD BUT I KNOW YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN'!

You actually believe the story about Noah and the flood is a true story?. You think Noah lived to be a 950 years old?. Don't tell me, you also believe Jonah and the whale to be a true story. As far as incest goes the chances of a incest baby born having anything wrong with it is very small. It's below 10%. You should read more my nigga. Hahah I'm just in awe. And QT you're my nigga but damn.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2009, 07:34:13 PM »
I says in the beginning, 'From a Biblical sense'.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2009, 09:39:47 PM »
I says in the beginning, 'From a Biblical sense'.

so you admit it's a bullshit story and yet you used a bulllshit story to try to make a point. goddamn nigga.

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2009, 03:39:52 AM »
Being born with ambiguous genitalia has nothing to do with incest. It can just be a random mutation or something environmental that affects the developing child in the womb.

I guess God didn't plan this sort of thing out when he had people write the Bible. I guess he's not so perfect afterall...
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2009, 05:52:08 AM »
Being born with ambiguous genitalia has nothing to do with incest. It can just be a random mutation or something environmental that affects the developing child in the womb.

I guess God didn't plan this sort of thing out when he had people write the Bible. I guess he's not so perfect afterall...

exactly

Portugoal

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2009, 05:56:20 AM »
Who wouldn't want to wrap his hand around a fresh pair of titties while having a dick in his ass?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2009, 10:47:27 AM »
Well I don't know how it works becuz I ain't one of them, but you do the surgery to one gender and be with the opposite of that sex. Right?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2009, 11:27:31 AM »
Plus it ain't a fuckin' abomination to be born wit a deformity, like it is to be fuckin' the same sex.

ikke

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2009, 02:28:24 PM »
The worst thing about being a hermaphrodite is that your parents decide on your 'gender'  :-X

Awesome how you're kind of both genders tho, as a narcisist I can appreciate this.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2009, 03:30:14 PM »
Who wouldn't want to wrap his hand around a fresh pair of titties while having a dick in his ass?

lol, that's just sick m8.

Chinese whispers with the bible.....2nd, 3rd edition writers lost the plot, chapters ripped out, alot more b.s added.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2009, 06:29:45 PM »
lol Only one sex organ works and hermaphrodites (which is a physical birth defect) aren't like transsexuals and homosexuals. A female hermaphrodite will still have ovaries when a male doesn't but he'll have a vagina (that must suck for him).
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme