Author Topic: hermaphrodites and religion  (Read 1002 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: hermaphrodites and religion
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2009, 07:33:35 PM »
Well Mr. Evolution. From a Biblical sense. Seeing Noah lived after the flood three hundred and fifty years right, and had 3 sons wit his wife, means incest hada be committed and was necessary to multiple the Earth. Now today we know when that shit happens, defamatory in genes is produced, which caused the human life span shorter and shorter.....like Noah lived for 950 years but than it got lesser from that 950 to like 500 and so on and etc. ya get it. Now think thousands of years later with all the Royal families inter-sexin' family members, cousins and shit...human race evolved, your word there, evolved.....made the life span shorter after all these years, and genes was gettin' fucked. Hermaphrodites has to do with genes doesn't it? Ya know, God didn't have to cause this, man could of. One generation of man fuckin' his sister coulda fucked up the genes. Producing the genetics people have today.

SORRY I'M NOT A YALE ALUMNI AND CAN WORD IT THE WAY THEY COULD BUT I KNOW YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN'!

lol, hermaphrodites have nothing to do with incest. And I'm going to pretend you didn't start talking about bible tales and life spans. You didn't answer my question. You said before that homosexuality is wrong. So which sex are hermaphrodites supposed to have sex with? How can they fulfill god's will?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2009, 09:31:55 PM »
^ Oh yeah??

lol Only one sex organ works and hermaphrodites (which is a physical birth defect) aren't like transsexuals and homosexuals. A female hermaphrodite will still have ovaries when a male doesn't but he'll have a vagina (that must suck for him).

BAM!

Now to answer you're question, ;D, if only one organ works, that tells you the gender. So now that you know the gender, you know who 'to have sex with'. Filling God's will. Done deal.

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2009, 01:06:13 AM »
^ Oh yeah??

lol Only one sex organ works and hermaphrodites (which is a physical birth defect) aren't like transsexuals and homosexuals. A female hermaphrodite will still have ovaries when a male doesn't but he'll have a vagina (that must suck for him).

BAM!

Now to answer you're question, ;D, if only one organ works, that tells you the gender. So now that you know the gender, you know who 'to have sex with'. Filling God's will. Done deal.

C'mon QT! What good are a pair of nuts if you got a fuckin pussy instead of a dick? LOL
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The Overfiend

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2009, 03:05:04 AM »
LOL

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2009, 11:07:21 AM »
^ Oh yeah??

BAM!

Except not. There's cases of people being neither fully male or female.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2009, 12:14:42 PM »
^ Oh yeah??

BAM!

U can't be fully either if u have a dick when ur supposed to just have a vagina lol plus that has nothing to do with their sexuality.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2009, 12:19:19 PM »
^ Oh yeah??

BAM!

U can't be fully either if u have a dick when ur supposed to just have a vagina lol plus that has nothing to do with their sexuality.

yeah but whether you can reproduce depends on if you have balls or ovaries. Some hermaphrodites have some kind of blend of both.

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2009, 05:28:35 PM »
^ Oh yeah??

BAM!

What if you have a pee-pee and a hoo-hoo?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2009, 05:37:02 PM »
I go to school wit a hermaphrodite. She's a man. But she dresses like a she and hangs wit the gay niggas. The gay niggas put her bizness out there tellin' everybody, like we give a flyin' fuck, that she got a dick, nowwww that's a hellbound hermaphrodite. If you got a dick, fuckin' wit anotha dick, you goin' to the devil. This nigga was born wit both, had the male surgery and nigga's fuckin' gay. Why not just be female??

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2009, 05:45:19 PM »
^ Oh yeah??

BAM!

That's what I meant if u have both ur not "fully" male or female lol u know what I meant
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2009, 05:46:10 PM »
^ Oh yeah??

BAM!

That's what I meant if u have both ur not "fully" male or female lol u know what I meant
I know. I just wanted to say pee-pee and hoo-hoo  ;D

THA SAUCE HOUSE

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2009, 05:52:12 PM »
i cant belive no one has come with an answer yet

it's so clear to see

HERMAPHRODITES SHOULD HOOK UP WITH and FUCK OTHER HERMAPHRODITES

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2009, 06:06:22 PM »
^ Good answer but that must be difficult as hell. :laugh:

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2009, 11:19:31 PM »
^ Good answer but that must be difficult as hell. :laugh:

lol .. don't they have a facebook group ? ;)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2009, 11:59:53 PM »
I just have one question...them banana slugs...you know the ones that can literally go fucc themselves. Do they go to heaven or hell?. Sik knows this one.