Author Topic: hermaphrodites and religion  (Read 1001 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: hermaphrodites and religion
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2009, 12:04:27 AM »
What about those hermaphroditic fish that change sex? Like if there's a group of all males, one of them will turn into a female so they can get it on.

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2009, 12:04:36 AM »
I just have one question...them banana slugs...you know the ones that can literally go fucc themselves. Do they go to heaven or hell?. Sik knows this one.
Or the weird species of lizard that is all female and have to have lesbian sex with each other just to become pregnant. If they don't have lesbian sex, they would never become fertile and the whole species would die off.

I guess they get buttfucked in hell with Hitler and Suge Knight too, right?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2009, 12:14:05 AM »
That Nemo is one sick fuck. Those clown fish are transsexuals. Check it out. Interesting stuff.

http://www.flmnh.ufl.edu/fish/innews/clownfish2003.html

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2009, 01:13:56 AM »
What about those hermaphroditic fish that change sex? Like if there's a group of all males, one of them will turn into a female so they can get it on.

oh they will burn...theres never been a doubt in my mind. the thought alone makes me sicc to my goddamn stomach. oh god they will burn.

Or the weird species of lizard that is all female and have to have lesbian sex with each other just to become pregnant. If they don't have lesbian sex, they would never become fertile and the whole species would die off.

i dont mean to sound weird but daaamn...thats kinda hot.

That Nemo is one sick fuck. Those clown fish are transsexuals. Check it out. Interesting stuff.

http://www.flmnh.ufl.edu/fish/innews/clownfish2003.html

It's despicable.