Author Topic: Grape Street Watts Crip members who robbed BizzyBone Last Jan 09 are convicted  (Read 2844 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
damn thats crazy.. from bizzy telling on them to those guys getting 20+ plus calenders in jail just for an everyday jacking in the hood

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
DAMN..Bizzy was just in my silkscreen shop ...He is performing in Ontario tonite I think...Yeah when he come back next week.. imm clown and check dat nigga.. On the Hub... Hub and da Dub....BIZZY IS A BITCH....

LilRealest

They all belong to jail anyway. Good looking out on Bizzy Bone. One of the few spiritual MC's in midst of the bullshit rappers.   

2euce 7even

They all belong to jail anyway.
so what?i doesnt mean u have to snitch and than rap about bein a gangsta or "bone thug".
i got luv 4 bizzy but snitching aint cool.
grape street watts crips rob the man who was a protegé of the man who rapped
"I got my niggas from Grape Street WATTS I got my niggas from the CPT"
the irony.

LONDON!!

if your gonna say sumthin serious, you should always say it to that person's face, for real like, but fuck it, i can't stand road brothers and sisters in entertainment industry snitching, then goin back in the studio talking on road shit like there adhering to the street codes

if your from the streets and go on about and promote certain street codes, then you should no if you get moved(robbed) up, you should do what you got to do in a proper manner, nuthin stupid like, you get my drift or what i'm talking about, i ain't promoting nuthin, you can work it yourself or you should take a loss and keep it moving, you get what i'm saying

i can understand if your a civillian, i can understand that situation, but if you are going on like your a road brother, then you should know better like, you don't lose any stripes or face getting moved up in another city or endz(area) that your not even from, just take that loss and keep it moving

20 years is fucked up, for real like, you get me, thats fucked up shit
"get this money by any means nessassary"

LONDON!!

this is from allhiphop.com

Men Who Robbed Bizzy Bone Sentenced To Lengthy Prison Terms

Published Wednesday, November 25, 2009 2:04 AM

By Grouchy Greg Watkins

An anti-gang worker was sentenced to 12 years in prison yesterday (November 24) for his role in the robbery of rapper Bizzy Bone of group Bone Thugs-N-Harmony.

Marlow “Bow Wow” Jones and three co-defendants pleaded guilty to beating and robbing Bizzy Bone during a January incident in a hotel room in Universal City, California.

Jones and the other men accosted Bizzy Bone in his hotel room, chocked him and robbed the rapper of his jewelry.

When Jones was arrested, he was an employee of Unity One, a city sponsored anti-gang program.

According to the Los Angeles Times, Jones, 31, pleaded guilty to one count of burglary, in addition to admitting that his actions were done to benefit a street gang.

Jones's co defendants were also sentenced to lengthy the present terms.

Ricky Pearson, 30, was sentenced to 19 years in prison, Vanquan Knott, 20, was sentenced to 11 years, while Markiece Goss, 24, was sentenced to six years in prison for his role in the robbery.

Bone Thug is currently preparing for the release of their new album Uni 5: The World's Enemy, which is due in stores December 22nd.

According to sources Bizzy Bone will not be able to take part in promotions for the album upon its release, because he is attending court ordered drug rehab.
"get this money by any means nessassary"

b.laden

WTF ? 12 or 20 years just for a robbery !!!

• Muthafuckin' OG
Don't do the crime if u can't do the time

Portugoal

Quoted for truth:

They all belong to jail anyway. Good looking out on Bizzy Bone.

crapboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Portugoal

DAMN..Bizzy was just in my silkscreen shop ...He is performing in Ontario tonite I think...Yeah when he come back next week.. imm clown and check dat nigga.. On the Hub... Hub and da Dub....BIZZY IS A BITCH....

Liqq2ThaFonk

Funny how nobody but COMPTONRIDA1 is callin dude a snitch basically

thats just cuz Bizzy is from the 90s...if it was Lil Wayne or anybody that the "iinternet community of real hip-hop fans" dont like...they would've called them all kinds of shit..

AGAIN, double standards

NorthCoastReppa

• Lil Geezy
  • C.O.B.
How about the fact that the brotha was an ANIT-GANG worker????? Besides, what is the point in robbing Bizzy Bone? And Where in the article doees it say he "snitched"? They PLEADED GUILTY!!

REMEMBER COINTELPRO!!!!

"An anti-gang worker was sentenced to 12 years in prison yesterday (November 24) for his role in the robbery of rapper Bizzy Bone of group Bone Thugs-N-Harmony.

Marlow “Bow Wow” Jones and three co-defendants pleaded guilty to beating and robbing Bizzy Bone during a January incident in a hotel room in Universal City, California.

Jones and the other men accosted Bizzy Bone in his hotel room, chocked him and robbed the rapper of his jewelry.

When Jones was arrested, he was an employee of Unity One, a city sponsored anti-gang program.

According to the Los Angeles Times, Jones, 31, pleaded guilty to one count of burglary, in addition to admitting that his actions were done to benefit a street gang.

Jones's co defendants were also sentenced to lengthy the present terms.

Ricky Pearson, 30, was sentenced to 19 years in prison, Vanquan Knott, 20, was sentenced to 11 years, while Markiece Goss, 24, was sentenced to six years in prison for his role in the robbery".

Nevermind the amount of posts......Check the Join Date!

• Muthafuckin' OG
The man who invented the term ''Do Not Snitch'' is a fucking moron. If an idiot robs me I will call the cops and I hope the robber will serve some time for robbing a person who works for his money. For you so called fake ''Gangsters'' from the hood who say ''Don't Snitch''... Ya'll some idiots! That's why the hood stays the same. It will never change because you need to think! You need to get rid of the robbers, dealers, rapers, murderers and all the scum.

So what is a person going to do if he didn't snitch after he is robbed? Kill the robber afterwards? If so, he will go to jail! And that's the end of your life in the US. People waist their lives for cheap ass hood codes. Grow up!

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'
How about the fact that the brotha was an ANIT-GANG worker????? Besides, what is the point in robbing Bizzy Bone? And Where in the article doees it say he "snitched"? They PLEADED GUILTY!

REMEMBER COINTELPRO!!!!

wheres the paperwork???