Author Topic: Grape Street Watts Crip members who robbed BizzyBone Last Jan 09 are convicted  (Read 2842 times)

ThaRealSupreme

They all belong to jail anyway. Good looking out on Bizzy Bone. One of the few spiritual MC's in midst of the bullshit rappers.   

Real talk!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

ThaRealSupreme

Just got word back from some watts homies..YEAH BIZZY BITCH SNITCHED...He made statements and identified..fucking crack head ass nigga... Its all bad when I see Bizzy next week..Nothin life threatning..But he gon hear my words.. while he out here running around on the west..Like he aint got snitchin in his blood...Now I can see if he is a civilian..dat nigga suppose to be a gangsta...fag nigga...

Damn, homie you need to calm down. What's it to you that you're takin it so personal?  Bizzy has been on the religious tip for last few years, he hasn't been on that "thuggish" tip since his brother died back in 2003.

Exactly, Bizzy don't be on that gangsta thug shit and really is trying his best to get his life right. Dude needs to be left alone...he already don't have it all.

Anytime u do somethin illegal u should be ready to take the L anyway. I can see if ur homie who was in it with you snitched but ur over here robbin ppl for somethin they worked for 'cause u don't wanna get off yo ass. That ain't shit to be proud of.

Muhfukka

bizzy bone is a cracked out dirtbag

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
DAMN..Bizzy was just in my silkscreen shop ...He is performing in Ontario tonite I think...Yeah when he come back next week.. imm clown and check dat nigga.. On the Hub... Hub and da Dub....BIZZY IS A BITCH....
why u say that?if me and acouple my niggaz come up on u..would u think of yourself as a bitch

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn thats crazy.. from bizzy telling on them to those guys getting 20+ plus calenders in jail just for an everyday jacking in the hood
u sound stupid as fuck....yet the question is..what would u do?

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The man who invented the term ''Do Not Snitch'' is a fucking moron. If an idiot robs me I will call the cops and I hope the robber will serve some time for robbing a person who works for his money. For you so called fake ''Gangsters'' from the hood who say ''Don't Snitch''... Ya'll some idiots! That's why the hood stays the same. It will never change because you need to think! You need to get rid of the robbers, dealers, rapers, murderers and all the scum.

So what is a person going to do if he didn't snitch after he is robbed? Kill the robber afterwards? If so, he will go to jail! And that's the end of your life in the US. People waist their lives for cheap ass hood codes. Grow up!

i see where u come from

but then ima use the same argument the so called gangstas be using

"well, why do u rap about how u a thug and a gangsta?"

and i bet ure gonna use the "its only entertainment" argument am i right? which i fully agree with...but the thing is ppl dont use that argument when its rappers like a Lil Wayne or whoever...only when its artist from the 90s or 80s or whatever
cause the lil.waynes and the rest of this suckaz put themselves in a fucked ass position by doing shit like...false baging,kissing another man,throwing money in the clubs,saying bullshit on every fucking song....well if this is u then u need to get jack....bizzy is a thug,and aint nothing wrong with being areal thug,if u got some class with it....the new be on some stright bullshit along with yalls music...peace.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
if you endorse that lifestyle and push it on people throughout your years of rap.. real thug niggaz this and that and then u go off tattle tellin' i dunno.. like i understand if eminem got jacked and he called the cops or will smith.. or even Fergie shit kanye. yukmouth didnt do it when he got jacked by spider loc he couldve been like officer ross, he took my shit and put it on youtube Lol

tyga didnt do it lol, young berg didnt do it.. bizzy did it

ThaRealSupreme

if you endorse that lifestyle and push it on people throughout your years of rap.. real thug niggaz this and that and then u go off tattle tellin' i dunno.. like i understand if eminem got jacked and he called the cops or will smith.. or even Fergie shit kanye. yukmouth didnt do it when he got jacked by spider loc he couldve been like officer ross, he took my shit and put it on youtube Lol

tyga didnt do it lol, young berg didnt do it.. bizzy did it

That's the thing, people who don't listen to Bizzy Bone's music still think he's on that Thuggish Ruggish Bone shit when he's not plus he's a grown ass man that ignorant no snitchin' bull shit gotta stop somewhere when you're not the one who's committing the crime yet just trying to live. If he wasn't about to smoke those corvey ass niggas and go to the pen for it he might as well had pointed them out 'cause u don't do no shit like that. I still don't know what I would've done if I was him because shit....I don't wanna go to the pen when they could instead while I stay free and eat the food I like, fuck whoever I like, shit in a private bathroom and do whatever I like.

Fuck that bull shit, I've grown!

lil murda show

"THUGS SHOULD NOT BE SNITCHING" IF U AINT BUILT LIKE THAT, THEN STOP PRETENDING TO BE BOTTOM LINE...

ThaRealSupreme

"THUGS SHOULD NOT BE SNITCHING" IF U AINT BUILT LIKE THAT, THEN STOP PRETENDING TO BE BOTTOM LINE...

Bizzy isn't a thug no more and hasn't been in a long time. I guess he's right when he said "Im a real mufucka until they kill me"

2euce 7even

Bizzy isn't a thug no more and hasn't been in a long time. I guess he's right when he said "Im a real mufucka until they kill me"

"real muthafuckas" donīt snitch either.got it?
im not a gangsta but i would never snitch.

ThaRealSupreme

That's because yo dumb ass was raised by entertainment and not in the real hood. Sense is not common to everybody especially you! You don't know what real snitchin' is, square biz.

lil murda show

lol "he aint a thug no more",who got that memo??? cuz i sure as fuck didnt...

lil murda show

That's because yo dumb ass was raised by entertainment and not in the real hood. Sense is not common to everybody especially you! You don't know what real snitchin' is, square biz.
what he did was real snitching,shame on that weird ass nigga :nawty: he should have handled his bizness like a "bone thug" wanted us to believe they would have years ago...

ThaRealSupreme

lol "he aint a thug no more",who got that memo??? cuz i sure as fuck didnt...

I got the memo when his lyrics changed from Creepin on the Come up to A Song for You. I'm a lyricist and I know when ppl put their lives and hearts in lyrics. I know my Karma's negative is goin back up lol It's cool tho.....I'll fire on somebody for Bizzy Bone 'cause I know the real when I see it.