Author Topic: Grape Street Watts Crip members who robbed BizzyBone Last Jan 09 are convicted  (Read 2843 times)

ThaRealSupreme

"THUGS SHOULD NOT BE SNITCHING" IF U AINT BUILT LIKE THAT, THEN STOP PRETENDING TO BE BOTTOM LINE...

Bizzy isn't a thug no more and hasn't been in a long time. I guess he's right when he said "Im a real mufucka until they kill me"

"real muthafuckas" donīt snitch either.got it?
im not a gangsta but i would never snitch.

That's because yo dumb ass was raised by entertainment and not in the real hood. Sense is not common to everybody especially you! You don't know what real snitchin' is, square biz.
what he did was real snitching,shame on that weird ass nigga :nawty: he should have handled his bizness like a "bone thug" wanted us to believe they would have years ago...

That's yo problem you live by a label and don't know his life. I've followed his life since I was 11 yrs old and I know how he has tried to change but nobody wanna see him change and want him to live according to that label as a "thug". Fuck ya'll cause ya'll don't pay his bills or have the key to heaven. I bet his ass will out live you!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

lil murda show

"THUGS SHOULD NOT BE SNITCHING" IF U AINT BUILT LIKE THAT, THEN STOP PRETENDING TO BE BOTTOM LINE...

Bizzy isn't a thug no more and hasn't been in a long time. I guess he's right when he said "Im a real mufucka until they kill me"

That's because yo dumb ass was raised by entertainment and not in the real hood. Sense is not common to everybody especially you! You don't know what real snitchin' is, square biz.
what he did was real snitching,shame on that weird ass nigga :nawty: he should have handled his bizness like a "bone thug" wanted us to believe they would have years ago...

That's yo problem you live by a label and don't know his life. I've followed his life since I was 11 yrs old and I know how he has tried to change but nobody wanna see him change and want him to live according to that label as a "thug". Fuck ya'll cause ya'll don't pay his bills or have the key to heaven. I bet his ass will out live you!
fuck you!!! u dont pay his bills either "groupie" miss i've followed his life since i was 11 yrs.old,thats ur problem u need to follow ur own life instead of following these rappers,i tired of these tuff ass rappers acting hard in they rhymes but when they ass get tested they cry foul, fuck that, if u dont want the problems then keep ya big ass mouth closed,i dont wanna hear that changed his life crap cuz if he was so "spiritual" he would not be bringing groupies back to his hotel room,and that dope head clown wont out live my gold fish so suck on that!

ThaRealSupreme

fuck you!!! u dont pay his bills either "groupie" miss i've followed his life since i was 11 yrs.old,thats ur problem u need to follow ur own life instead of following these rappers,i tired of these tuff ass rappers acting hard in they rhymes but when they ass get tested they cry foul, fuck that, if u dont want the problems then keep ya big ass mouth closed,i dont wanna hear that changed his life crap cuz if he was so "spiritual" he would not be bringing groupies back to his hotel room,and that dope head clown wont out live my gold fish so suck on that!

I ain't no groupie I'm a fan who has a soft heart and know when a person is troubled but ppl like you have hardened hearts and don't know the real when it's in your face. I fuck up and look for the truth therefore I know people who are familiar to me and I take up for them because I know my place until I'm told to fall back. Bizzy Bone is well taken care of and I dont know him from a can of paint but I vouche for him even tho Krayzie Bone is my favorite out of the group but Bizzy won me over with his lyrics from the heart. Again fuck whoever comes against this man....better look at your own life as well as ur heart. I got mines!

Nobody understands how I can take up for somebody that I dont "know" but I do so fuck you, kiss my ass and go to hell.

2euce 7even

ok mr.raised-n-tha-hood-og tell me what REAL SNITCHING IS  ::) ???

lil murda show

I ain't no groupie I'm a fan who has a soft heart and know when a person is troubled but ppl like you have hardened hearts and don't know the real when it's in your face. I fuck up and look for the truth therefore I know people who are familiar to me and I take up for them because I know my place until I'm told to fall back. Bizzy Bone is well taken care of and I dont know him from a can of paint but I vouche for him even tho Krayzie Bone is my favorite out of the group but Bizzy won me over with his lyrics from the heart. Again fuck whoever comes against this man....better look at your own life as well as ur heart. I got mines!

Nobody understands how I can take up for somebody that I dont "know" but I do so fuck you, kiss my ass and go to hell.
CRY ME A FUCKING RIVER MOTHER TERESA, TAKE THAT "WE ARE THE WORLD" "TROUBLED HEART" "BITCH-ASS SHIT TO THE SNOOTY FOX CUZ THIS THE MUTHAFUCKING SPOT"LOL...ANYWAY THE LYRICS "U FELL IN LOVE WITH, AWWW" ARE SOME OF THE SAME LYRICS HE WAS KILLINGS NIGGAS IN WEEGEE BOARD ASS NIGGA!OH YEAH FUCK WHOEVER GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME SAYING FUCK DIZZY BONE...DICK IN THE BOOTY ASS NIGGA!

ThaRealSupreme

CRY ME A FUCKING RIVER MOTHER TERESA, TAKE THAT "WE ARE THE WORLD" "TROUBLED HEART" "BITCH-ASS SHIT TO THE SNOOTY FOX CUZ THIS THE MUTHAFUCKING SPOT"LOL...ANYWAY THE LYRICS "U FELL IN LOVE WITH, AWWW" ARE SOME OF THE SAME LYRICS HE WAS KILLINGS NIGGAS IN WEEGEE BOARD ASS NIGGA!OH YEAH FUCK WHOEVER GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME SAYING FUCK DIZZY BONE...DICK IN THE BOOTY ASS NIGGA!

Whatever....I dont know u from a can of paint but ur talkin like I did somethin to you. Im not goin back n forth with you 'cause I got shit to do and know my purpose in life is to help build ppl up and not tear them down. A person once said that u don't make peace with friends but u try to make peace with enemies ::shrugs my shoulders:: Peace out!

How do u know Bizzy Bone takes dicks in the booty...were u there??? Dizzy ass nigga worry about yourself, you probably fucked over a good person and don't know how to repent, stupid ass.

ThaRealSupreme

Wait....how do u know I'm a female?? I've never seen this name and everybody thinks Im a dude lol .....That's fucked up but I still got love and I'm a leave u alone 'cause I have that much love for you.

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
Now I can see if he is a civilian..dat nigga suppose to be a gangsta...fag nigga...

When has he ever claimed any type of gang affiliation?? They call themselves Bone Thugs N Harmony, they dont even rap about gangsta shit, never really did... Only some thug shit, no gangsta shit...

lil murda show

Wait....how do u know I'm a female?? I've never seen this name and everybody thinks Im a dude lol .....That's fucked up but I still got love and I'm a leave u alone 'cause I have that much love for you.
u weirdo! u argue everyday on this shit with other niggaz,u forget u be in other threads saying that ur a female,goddammit u need to leave the cocaine alone...

lil murda show

Whatever....I dont know u from a can of paint but ur talkin like I did somethin to you. Im not goin back n forth with you 'cause I got shit to do and know my purpose in life is to help build ppl up and not tear them down. A person once said that u don't make peace with friends but u try to make peace with enemies ::shrugs my shoulders:: Peace out!

How do u know Bizzy Bone takes dicks in the booty...were u there??? Dizzy ass nigga worry about yourself, you probably fucked over a good person and don't know how to repent, stupid ass.
first off i commented on the topic that had nothing to do with u and u quoted my shit so miss me with all that weak juice, second u said fuck ya'll which included me cuz i was one of the ones shitting on dizzy bone,third u said he would live longer than me so gtfoh with all that,u started it big mouth,stay outta grown folks bizness if they aint speaking 2 you and last but not least that nigga said he was molested when he was a kid thats why i said that fuck girl and how u gonna tell me to worry about myself when you on here NOT worrying about yourself,fucking air head :loser:

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
props to supreme, paul, mau and all the other level headed folks who posted in this thread.

people wonder why the hood is fucked up? because of this bullshit elementary state of mind.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

lil murda show

Now I can see if he is a civilian..dat nigga suppose to be a gangsta...fag nigga...

When has he ever claimed any type of gang affiliation?? They call themselves Bone Thugs N Harmony, they dont even rap about gangsta shit, never really did... Only some thug shit, no gangsta shit...
no one said they was gang members,and a thug is a criminal right? so then criminals should not snitch on other criminals and all they rapped about was gangsta shit on they first 2 albums,go take a listen...