Author Topic: WHO ELSE HATES HOLIDAYS  (Read 311 times)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
WHO ELSE HATES HOLIDAYS
« on: November 26, 2009, 09:34:46 AM »
WHOS WITH ME...ESPECIALLY THANKSGIVING...THE TURKEY THEY HAVE AT THE HOMELESS SHELTER SUCKS AND THE PEOPLE SMELL..WELL I GUESS I SMELL TOO..BUT YOU SEE...I HAVE GROWN ACUSTOMED TO MY SMELL...AND WOW THE GRAVY IS PRACTICALLY WATER. FUCKING SHIT ASS

ikke

Re: WHO ELSE HATES HOLIDAYS
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2009, 10:06:28 AM »
Don't care for hollidays.

Carson the Sticky Bandit

• Lil Geezy
  • Its not a joke. Its not even remotely funny.
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2009, 12:42:31 PM »
I cant fucking stand holidays. I always get turkeys on my front lawn and my grandma keeps getting run over by reindeer. Call me the grinch of this shit
Take it all at once. And dont bite it bitch cause i'll punch you in the head.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2009, 02:04:49 PM »
FUCKIN REINDEER...PRANCER AN DIXXON CAN GET SHOT WITH MY RED RYDER BEE BEE GUN YA DiiiG

G-Funk

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2009, 02:10:31 PM »
FUCKIN REINDEER...PRANCER AN DIXXON CAN GET SHOT WITH MY RED RYDER BEE BEE GUN YA DiiiG

Ha ha ha!

Big B

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2009, 11:01:41 AM »

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2009, 12:30:29 PM »
i love the holidays. you eat good food, drink some tanqueray, smoke the finest blunts, your grandmother comes over and tells her stupid stories. i really dont see the downside here.

ikke

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2009, 12:34:48 PM »
i love the holidays. you eat good food, drink some tanqueray, smoke the finest blunts, your grandmother comes over and tells her stupid stories. i really dont see the downside here.
Depends on the situation I guess.
The famly for me is basically me and my dad.
Neither of us can properly cook a meal.

Above that december 26nd should be my mother's bday.

Herbal_Life

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2009, 01:16:32 PM »
if you dont like holidays go be a jehovah's witness

ikke

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2009, 02:14:53 PM »
Another thing I dont'care for is birthdays.
Why do people care for bdays?

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2009, 02:23:13 PM »
I ALSO DONT LIKE BIRTHDAYS...THAT SHIT WAS COOL WHEN YOU WERE LIKE 12. PEOPLE ARE JUST SELF CENTERED IN GENERAL... OHHHH I GOTTA HAVE A BIG BIRTHDAY PARTY AND INVITE ALL MY FRIENDS. YEAH, THATS AWESOME. MAYBE I WILL GO TO A CLUB ON MY BIRTHDAY.

BUT LETS BE REAL. 99% OF MY FRIENDS ARENT MY FRIENDS. PEOPLE ARE FUCKING FAKE GENERALLY SPEAKING. I DONT FUCK WITH THAT MANY PEOPLE BEACUSE WELL, PEOPLE CANT BE TRUSTED. NOT EVEN WITH THE SMALLEST TASK. I HAVE NO FAITH IN HUMANS.

NOW I KNOW, BY THE SAME LOGIC, I AM BEING SELF CENTERED, AND IT MAY APPEAR THAT I THINK I AM BETTER THAN PEOPLE. THIS IS NOT THE CASE. I KNOW I AM NOT THE MOST INTERESTING PERSON, ALSO I AM NOT VERY SKILLED AT ANYTHING. I WOULD SAY I AM PRETTY AVERAGE AT EVERYTHING. THERE IS NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT WITH ME, I AM JUST AN HONEST PERSON. AND KNOWING THIS, I WOULD THINK A LOT OF PEOPLE WOULD BE MORE HONEST, BUT THIS IS NOT THE CASE. SO I CAN NOT FUCK W PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO BE SOMETHING THAT THEY ARE NOT...I KNOW THIS SOUNDS VERY CONTRADICTING TO YOU, AND THATS BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE.

ikke

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2009, 02:27:00 PM »
I ALSO DONT LIKE BIRTHDAYS...THAT SHIT WAS COOL WHEN YOU WERE LIKE 12. PEOPLE ARE JUST SELF CENTERED IN GENERAL... OHHHH I GOTTA HAVE A BIG BIRTHDAY PARTY AND INVITE ALL MY FRIENDS. YEAH, THATS AWESOME. MAYBE I WILL GO TO A CLUB ON MY BIRTHDAY.

Eventough this is posted as a rant this is very true.

Birthdays are cool untill you're like 12.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2009, 02:33:34 PM »

Exactly. Family get togethers, fun times. Catch up with friends. No work! Only thing I hate is being next to broke come Boxing Day & missing out on the sales.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2009, 06:25:37 PM »
Rudolph the red nosed reindeer
had a very shiny nose
cause he stuck his face in Vixen's puss
and now the herpes clearly shows

Bananas

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2009, 02:10:26 AM »
No I love the holidays. As long as you have the composure to deal with the planning and the money to provide gifts and liquor, you're straight. All I'm reading here is "whaaaa, i'm a pussy and a scrub and can't handle anything besides an empty gray room with nothing but a computer." A steady flow of money and pussy seems to be getting you down.