Author Topic: Who Got Some Gangsta Shit?  (Read 1016 times)

2euce 7even

Re: Who Got Some Gangsta Shit?
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2009, 08:52:25 AM »
what about lil 12 head question?

Okka

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2009, 12:49:52 PM »

There was some beef between Half Dead and the rest of DPG, Swoop G supposedly robbed him and Lil Half Dead didn't do nothin about it. Lil ½ Dead is one of the original DPG members but because of this beef and the fact that Suge Knight didn't let his artists really work with other people than the people signed, none of the Dogg Pound members was featured on neither one of the albums that Lil ½ Dead released back in the 90's. This beef has been dead for years though, they wasn't beefin for long.

just enjoy the music..and accept the fact that some question may never be answered.
yeah not answered by YOU and people like you but there are thousands that know and wondered about same things like i do..because im not that type of person that says "aah..whatever.." i want to know some things and i think it´s normal if you dont understand the ebonics that u try to figure things out and not to stick your head in sand

There's nothin' wrong about askin' questions, but 90% of your posts are questions about some rare and unreleased shit about Death Row Records, you ask questions about some dudes that nobody has never even heard of and you repeat the same questions and make new topics about the same questions you asked earlier and you bump older threads about questions that you asked before and nobody ever answers them because nobody just simply doesn't know the answers.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2009, 01:13:37 PM »
points where the biggest, not biggie
 he threw a 6 on the dice game, but he spelled it out c.i.x. and the 7 - 4 etc are the other numbers he threw.

so ohhla.com fucked it up like always...C.I.X is crip-talk for six or what?

just enjoy the music..and accept the fact that some question may never be answered.
yeah not answered by YOU and people like you but there are thousands that know and wondered about same things like i do..because im not that type of person that says "aah..whatever.." i want to know some things and i think it´s normal if you dont understand the ebonics that u try to figure things out and not to stick your head in sand

Alright, but you can make meaning of the slang, if you really try.
Alright, well for me, i'm more interested in the music.
Curiosity will lead me to ask certain questsion, which i can go about finding the answers for but, i'd rather just enjoy the music...

It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2009, 01:14:32 PM »

There was some beef between Half Dead and the rest of DPG, Swoop G supposedly robbed him and Lil Half Dead didn't do nothin about it. Lil ½ Dead is one of the original DPG members but because of this beef and the fact that Suge Knight didn't let his artists really work with other people than the people signed, none of the Dogg Pound members was featured on neither one of the albums that Lil ½ Dead released back in the 90's. This beef has been dead for years though, they wasn't beefin for long.

yeah i heard about that too...

It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Jimmy H.

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2009, 02:36:23 PM »
With the question about Suge allowing all this Crip talk on his label, I think the reason he had Warren add that line was because there was absolutetly nothing about Bloods on there. Just a guess. In regards to MWTC, it was less necessary. Suge changed like half the project to incorportae Blood rappers or performers like Quik and The Relativez. It was originally supposed to be more of an LBC-oriented album with it being mostly songs featuring Snoop and the DPG camp. Big C-Style commented on this in his interview and it actually makes sense. From a timeline sense, this is probably where Suge really started getting more creatively involved. D.O.C. and RBX were either gone or on their way out. While Dre's name was still heavily-attached to projects for promotional purposes, his role seemed to be diminishing.

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2009, 03:19:28 PM »
With the question about Suge allowing all this Crip talk on his label, I think the reason he had Warren add that line was because there was absolutetly nothing about Bloods on there. Just a guess. In regards to MWTC, it was less necessary. Suge changed like half the project to incorportae Blood rappers or performers like Quik and The Relativez. It was originally supposed to be more of an LBC-oriented album with it being mostly songs featuring Snoop and the DPG camp. Big C-Style commented on this in his interview and it actually makes sense. From a timeline sense, this is probably where Suge really started getting more creatively involved. D.O.C. and RBX were either gone or on their way out. While Dre's name was still heavily-attached to projects for promotional purposes, his role seemed to be diminishing.

This is true.  I also remember Dre not wanting any Crip or Blood references at all.  Because he wanted the music to be universal.  That's why on earlier stuff there is no straight up reppin' Crips like what Snoop does now.  Back then he did it subliminally.  "from the depths of the C", etc. 
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2009, 05:00:30 PM »
classic song
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2009, 02:30:03 AM »
the past has learned that no one is going to answer the questions.

and spamming will get your topics locked

2euce 7even

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2009, 02:34:53 AM »
what´s up with lil half dead situation?any info?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2009, 05:51:31 AM »
what about tha questions?
its crazy how people "overlook" the reasons why threads are made.

Cause most of your questions are ehm.. weird?

so why even bother and check my threads?
Cause I am a mod, and I go through most threads.

kemizt

Okka

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2009, 05:53:51 AM »

Hey man, i already told you what's known. How many times are you gonna ask about this?

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2009, 07:39:06 AM »

Hey man, i already told you what's known. How many times are you gonna ask about this?

maybe the upcoming swoop g interview might get a few question answered?!?

Okka

« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2009, 07:56:35 AM »

maybe the upcoming swoop g interview might get a few question answered?!?

I thought the interview is already done? I don't think he was asked about that. I hope we could get and Q&A thread with Swoop G.

2euce 7even

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2009, 08:44:19 AM »

what did u tell me?

when we gon get swoop g interview?
i think never.we will get another 1000 interviews with snoop game and will smiff dogg.

Muhfukka

« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2009, 07:39:09 PM »
hahaha those lyrics are way off, fuckin germans