Author Topic: The most dangerous gangs in U.S.A.  (Read 1282 times)

ToNe1904

Re: The most dangerous gangs in U.S.A.
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2002, 11:28:01 PM »
are these just street gangs.. caus i saw u mention vice lords a lot.. and i know for a fact they aint no stupid ass street gang... if u thinken that vice lords is a gang bangen representing crew then ya dead wrong...

~1~

vice lordz are a gang maxi. theyre actually tha south n midwest equivilent of bloodz, jus on a smaller scale really. cus anywhere u see vice lordz or disciplez...u also see bloodz n cripz. but out here in kali, vice lordz n disciplez dont exist. except for SMALL transplantz frum other partz of tha cuntry. but nuthin that anyone payz any mind to really...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2002, 11:30:39 PM »
no tone ya wrong ive been close friends with an ex vice lord, he was the righest ranking official..
they are a business organisation... ya'll should do ya homework mo plus they mainly started in chi town if i remember

ToNe1904

« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2002, 11:42:57 PM »
no tone ya wrong ive been close friends with an ex vice lord, he was the righest ranking official..
they are a business organisation... ya'll should do ya homework mo plus they mainly started in chi town if i remember

lol they did start in Chicago (midwest). Maxi, come visit me in tha states homie. i gotta homegurl in Chi-Town who used tah get down wit summa these muthafuckaz. believe me, they tha same shit as bloodz n cripz, vice lordz n GDz. therez OGz n BGz in every type of gang. when we call them gangz, it dont mean a lil krew who jus run tha street, n THAS it. in major gangz, therez ALWAYZ a bizness side. jus like bloodz n cripz. a modern day mafia basically since alot have ties to different typez of Mafia whetha it be asian mafia, mexican drug cartelz or whateva.

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2002, 11:51:50 PM »
foo my homie used to live in chi-town
now he runs his own record company in dallas

he was an ex outlaw blood then he was a vice lord
foo trust me dont make me give this guy the link caus he gon make u look stupid lol hes done it before with sum guy was claimen vice lords sayenhes a dope slanger n shit...

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2002, 03:01:41 PM »
yo VICE LORDS IS a gang you dumb fool lol they represent the 5 point star like latin kings..and their color is red like bloods and i think their leaders name was "laury or something like that..but i do know that vicelords and bloods AREN'T the exact same....a lot of people think they are family but they ain't oh yeah GD and vicelord are BIG rivals like the crips and bloods

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2002, 03:52:45 PM »
this actually supports my theory that the world is getting better than it was in the early 90's, check those homicide numbers.

i heard tha reason homicides are down are b/c of all tha baby boomers gettin older

ToNe1904

« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2002, 12:51:17 AM »
yo VICE LORDS IS a gang you dumb fool lol they represent the 5 point star like latin kings..and their color is red like bloods and i think their leaders name was "laury or something like that..but i do know that vicelords and bloods AREN'T the exact same....a lot of people think they are family but they ain't oh yeah GD and vicelord are BIG rivals like the crips and bloods

thank u. n yah, they aint related. they both represent tha red. jus like cripz n GDz do blue. but they not related. if a muthafucka came out hea tah kali claimin vice lordz....that wouldnt mean shit tah nobody out hea. hed get shot by bloodz or cripz alike. dont matta. Vice Lordz n GDz are basically a midwest version of bloodz n cripz, even tho they aint connected they took sum of tha same aspectz of blood n crip bangin to use out there. n like i said, bein frum kali i aint laced up that much on vice lordz n disciplez...but i believe tha star is for tha GDz, not tha vice lordz. but who givez a fuck really lol. fuck both of em...thiz kali up in hea. aint no vice lord OR disciple pumpin any fear...shiit...lol

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2002, 08:15:43 AM »

thank u. n yah, they aint related. they both represent tha red. jus like cripz n GDz do blue. but they not related. if a muthafucka came out hea tah kali claimin vice lordz....that wouldnt mean shit tah nobody out hea. hed get shot by bloodz or cripz alike. dont matta. Vice Lordz n GDz are basically a midwest version of bloodz n cripz, even tho they aint connected they took sum of tha same aspectz of blood n crip bangin to use out there. n like i said, bein frum kali i aint laced up that much on vice lordz n disciplez...but i believe tha star is for tha GDz, not tha vice lordz. but who givez a fuck really lol. fuck both of em...thiz kali up in hea. aint no vice lord OR disciple pumpin any fear...shiit...lol

yo vicelords ARE stars too its just that vicelords go with the "5" point star and GD'z go with "6" point star

klord

• Lil Geezy
  • Splitti'n Minds - Telekinesis
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2002, 05:10:55 PM »
what the fuck is up all yo azz's dumb ass niglets des days.. VL ain't no gang fool GD Folk ain't no gang fool. if you know yo hoe ass knowledges you kno fa sho iz a nation. DIFFERENCE lies in the word NATION and the word GANG
gangs are pussy lil small mutha fuckaz who get caught and labeled.

rememba that fools

originally from that 510 oak killa kali most you white boys needa learn yo shit son, just cuz we run unda da 5 don't mean we all gangstaz son fucka gang kid des niggaz ridin' 5 up almight allah ain't no gangstaz we roll on small niglets like you smake all yall who dun know knowledge wit my glove son we don't represent shit fool, KNOW YOUR KNOWLEDGE and the word REPRESENT son our colorz is red, n black n gold, don't mean we REPRESENT it dumb fucks a gang consists of lil kids throwin' round dey blocks and bullshit and wut not keep yo shit on da left son keep yo shit on da left niggaz gon feel when dat cresent moon rizes sky high above my 21 brickz son shut the fuck up if you don't know shit claimin yall got some knowledge, dis ain't no real west coast connection most yall from germany and shit 15 year olds listenin' ta 2pac statin' u gangstaz false flaggin' lil biatch azz kids bet all of yall dun know shit bout a STAR dumb ass fool 5 points of a star and we'll knock yo trickz where des fleas belong

ToNe1904

« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2002, 08:33:36 PM »
LOLOLOL whateva playboy. whateva u CLAIM tah BANG. it dont matta. If it make u feel betta pahtna tah call yoself a muthafuckin nation, u do dat. itz all gangsta, whetha u a blood, whetha u a crip, whetha u a GD, whetha uz a muthafuckin vice lord homie. dont try n make shit bigger then it iz. a GANG aint a GROUP of lil kidz runnin round throwin signz n thas it. if u think thas how shit really goez down, then u one confuzed muthafucka. n if u THINK u, or any "nation" would roll on any "Gang" out hea...u dun lost yo damn mind. when a Vice Lord come tah suthern kali...n beg fah a pass sayin they not in a gang...they part of tha "nation". a muthafucka will shoot em in tha head n tell em "fuck u AND yur muthafuckin GANG". cmon now, be real about shit.

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2002, 12:16:23 AM »
what he is basically trying to say foo is dont speak on matters so strongly when really u know nothing.. did u even know vice lords ran under tha 5 star or whaeva they call it?? dont try to be a big shot thinking u know everything about gangs n mafia n shit... caus u aint know everything.. i prolly know mo bout vl than u man.. but anyway klord will beback to school ya arse sum more u can count on that..
haha

~1~

ToNe1904

« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2002, 10:34:16 AM »
what he is basically trying to say foo is dont speak on matters so strongly when really u know nothing.. did u even know vice lords ran under tha 5 star or whaeva they call it?? dont try to be a big shot thinking u know everything about gangs n mafia n shit... caus u aint know everything.. i prolly know mo bout vl than u man.. but anyway klord will beback to school ya arse sum more u can count on that..
haha

~1~

yur lil boyfriend aint schoolin nobody maxi. lol. he jus tryna make muhafuckaz believe he wadnt in a gang. that he was involved in sumthin bigga. LOL aiight...yah...u righ. he was jus part of a business organization. like microsoft kinda huh? lol. wtf eva. im thru with this false bullshit lol. peace...

DarkM@GICI@N

• 'G'
  • DarkM@GICI@N a.k.a Spawn
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2002, 09:54:52 PM »
the most dangerous gang in U.S.A?

I would have to say the police....trust me on this one
Stamina I'll be damn if I'll ever be/
took away by the demons I'll never be/
what's the weather when I bust a rhythm I come with the heater cleverly/
niggas nothin will never be/
so killa, flowzilla, gorilla
if flow was a felony/
I'd be in a line hella doin time for the....
TECHN9NE
-techn9ne-

ToNe1904

« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2002, 04:31:14 AM »
the most dangerous gang in U.S.A?

I would have to say the police....trust me on this one

lol real shit Spawn. u right on time wit that. cus they play tha game AND make tha rulez, witta license tah fukin kill. wtf...