Author Topic: so the album of the year is...  (Read 3141 times)

Al Bundy

Re: so the album of the year is...
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2009, 06:35:07 AM »
lmfao.

this is the only forum that i frequent where people actually enjoy budddens music

moe

Invincible

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2009, 08:44:23 AM »
Top 10 in no order for me:

1. Raekwon - OB4CL2
2. Marco Polo & Torae - Double Barrel
3. Skyzoo - The Salvation
4. Blaq Poet - The Blaqprint
5. Cormega - Born & Raised
6. KRS-One & Buckshot - Survival Skills
7. Eminem - Relapse
8. Method Man & Redman - Blackout 2
9. Masta Ace & Edo G - Arts & Entertainment
10. U-God - Dopium

I wanted to put Large Professor - The LP on there but it's not really new so I didn't.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 08:46:41 AM by Invincible »

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2009, 08:46:47 AM »
lmfao.

this is the only forum that i frequent where people actually enjoy budddens music

It's not that unusual.. sohh forums are bigger than dubcc & there's more Budden fans.. but he's also one of the most hated artists...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2009, 09:26:20 AM »
personally, i thought Escape Route was better than Padded Room.

deeper, more emotional songs; that were fucking amazing.

agreed one way or another Budden had the album of the year. 8)

I co-sign this post.

Street Hop is up there too though.."Street Hop 2010" is the only song I'm not feeling that much. That album had more variety than Buddens albums. If "For You" would've been on Royce's album instead of SH2010 & "Taxi Driver" instead of "Bad Boy" it probably would've been my favorite album of the year.

yeah, i was feelin' all of Royce's album; but i noticed after a week i was only bumpin' a few specific songs.

Murder & On The Run were fucking amazing. :o 8)

lmfao.

It's not that unusual.. sohh forums are bigger than dubcc & there's more Budden fans.. but he's also one of the most hated artists...

this is true, but even though most of you guys hate Budden, he has the biggest online fanbase in all of music.

his shit is on another level. 8)

Blood$

« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2009, 09:44:59 AM »
my favorite album of the year is definitely OB4CLII... most plays on my iPod and I just enjoyed that album the most, too many classics and bangers throughout the album which many other releases this year lacked, standout tracks  8)

but my top albums this year so far are basically whatever ones I actually bought, in no order:

Raekwon - Only Built 4 Cuban Linx II
Ghostface Killah - Ghostdini Wizard of Poetry
Method Man & Redman - Blackout II
Slaughterhouse - Slaughterhouse
Kid Cudi - Man On The Moon: End of Day
DJ Quik & Kurupt - BlaQKout
The Jacka - Tear Gas (most slept on album this year especially by this section)
Yukmouth - The West Coast Don
Maino - If Tomorrow Comes
UGK - UGK 4 Life
50 Cent - Before I Self Destruct

and I have a feeling B.G.'s album will make my list, Slim Thug, Rick Ross, Warren G, Mack 10, Budden, M.O.P., Wale all dropped dope albums too but I didn't get around to copping them.... 2009 has been a good year

« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 02:58:08 PM by H0W HiGH »

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2009, 09:45:50 AM »
Padded room is one of my favs of the year no doubt.

Did they sort out the mastering on the cd version of escape route ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Young Old Head

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2009, 09:57:02 AM »
Did they sort out the mastering on the cd version of escape route ?

yupp, cd version sounds crisp as fuck 8)

Cash Money Blood Gang

Al Bundy

« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2009, 10:25:14 AM »
lmfao.

this is true, but even though most of you guys hate Budden, he has the biggest online fanbase in all of music.

delusional much? he isn't a super star and no one outside of the internet can name more than one budden song that isnt pump it up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2009, 11:36:08 AM »
lmfao.

delusional much? he isn't a super star and no one outside of the internet can name more than one budden song that isnt pump it up.

who has more online fans?

i know nobody else knows his music, but what does that mean? it's still better than 95% of all rap & the other 5% isn't better lol.

Elano

« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2009, 11:37:47 AM »
this is serious stan-age if you think this for real.

Jome

« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2009, 11:38:41 AM »
Thread title should have said "Album of the year, for Budden fans", this is very misleading.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2009, 11:42:02 AM »
Thread title should have said "Album of the year, for Budden fans", this is very misleading.

true, lets just jump on the "old school" bandwagon & support Raekwon or Rakim, take your pick.

i don't see how everybody bitches thread in & thread out that "well it's my damn opinion, blah blah blah" & when i give an opinion nobody likes, people respond like i have three heads lol.

westsiderider323

« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2009, 11:45:11 AM »
both do go real hard

Jome

« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2009, 12:09:55 PM »

true, lets just jump on the "old school" bandwagon & support Raekwon or Rakim, take your pick.

i don't see how everybody bitches thread in & thread out that "well it's my damn opinion, blah blah blah" & when i give an opinion nobody likes, people respond like i have three heads lol.

I think you missed my point.

1. No hiphop fan outside the Joe Budden supporter clique will ever name a Budden-album "album of the year". Canibus-fans started this trend.
2. A thread called "Album of the year" where the first post only names 2 Joe Budden albums, will never turn into anything other than a "Joe Budden is dope or wack" discussion.