Author Topic: So I turned gay for a day and decided to listen to Fame Monster...  (Read 957 times)

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

DTG Entertainment

Re: So I turned gay for a day and decided to listen to Fame Monster...
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2009, 02:32:05 AM »
you are all faggots.

Says the man with the technicolor beard.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2009, 03:57:25 AM »
I'mma make a bold statement and say she could be the white female version of 2Pac.

WTF  :-X
 :-\

kemizt

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2009, 04:01:02 AM »
I'mma make a bold statement and say she could be the white female version of 2Pac.

Haha. I'm an ex-2Pac fan, so yeah. Lol. Notice, I said white female. Lol. I mean as in a superstar, not someone who shoots police in the ass and screams thug life. Lol.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2009, 04:02:28 AM »

Haha. I'm an ex-2Pac fan, so yeah. Lol. Notice, I said white female. Lol. I mean as in a superstar, not someone who shoots police in the ass and screams thug life. Lol.
Lol, so she's been a star for what, a year now - and then what?

kemizt

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2009, 04:03:41 AM »

She's going to keep being a star but her fanbase is going to keep growing to enormous proportions. Trust me, I think she has that kind of pull.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2009, 04:51:07 AM »

She is a stayer. She is a real superstar. You will see

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2009, 04:52:30 AM »
Yeah, I don't really care. I dislike her, very much.

kemizt

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2009, 04:53:08 AM »

WTF  :-X

She is a stayer. She is a real superstar. You will see

+ 1. Thanks to the corporations, her public persona, and the new world - she's guaranteed a spot. Lol.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2009, 05:21:58 AM »
I haven't heard anything from her other than the singles and that Wale joint but I can definitely agree that she has a different style than all the rnb singers these days. Interscope seems to be pushing her hard too so I'd say she'll be here for a while. Wale even called her this generations Madonna. The just released EP with 7 tracks sold 200k and the deluxe version that was also released this week did 200k.

Portugoal

« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2009, 05:24:48 AM »
Gaga actually has some decent vocals. I can see why she got a deal, Poker Face really didn't demonstrate her talent.

it doesn't matter

There's a little bit of gayness inside all of us. Ask Paul; he finds Bishop Lamont a good rapper.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2009, 05:31:40 AM »
Gaga actually has some decent vocals. I can see why she got a deal, Poker Face really didn't demonstrate her talent.

it doesn't matter

There's a little bit of gayness inside all of us. Ask Paul; he finds Bishop Lamont a good rapper.

LOL. There must be a bit extra in me, because I started to like BL after Grow Up.

Portugoal

« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2009, 05:42:46 AM »

it doesn't matter

LOL. There must be a bit extra in me, because I started to like BL after Grow Up.

With a name like Tanner you're always a little bit more gay than a wrestler.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2009, 05:48:53 AM »
take all the stupid fashion away and what do you have? pretty average pop music. i know maybe u guys never listened to any pop music that wasnt rnb so maybe thats why it seems fresh but really this shit has been popular in europe for a long time and its nothing special. i know it might be hard to accept youve been taken in my some very clever marketing (actually its dumb as hell but i want to soften the blow).

this generations maddona? hahah yeh rite.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2009, 05:53:01 AM »
take all the stupid fashion away and what do you have? pretty average pop music. i know maybe u guys never listened to any pop music that wasnt rnb so maybe thats why it seems fresh but really this shit has been popular in europe for a long time and its nothing special. i know it might be hard to accept youve been taken in my some very clever marketing (actually its dumb as hell but i want to soften the blow).

this generations maddona? hahah yeh rite.

I actually listen to a lot of pop. Lol. R & B ain't pop unless you count today's so called R & B.