Author Topic: Official: Eminem To Release RELAPSE: REFILL (Aftermath/Interscope) on Dec. 22nd  (Read 2488 times)

ressaw

• Lil Geezy

is this real, because detroit is spelled wrong, isn't it?

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

OcToExtraordinaire

• Hookup Maestro
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
It is real.
You just saved the cover.

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
It is real.

I was just thinking that, haha. So the CDs havn't been pressed yet for shipment?

OcToExtraordinaire

• Hookup Maestro
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I was just thinking that, haha. So the CDs havn't been pressed yet for shipment?
No

Lucifuge

cant wait for leak...did he gone drop a singl or what?
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
Octo, do you have any info on the production credits and/or possible guests for the 5 never before heard songs?

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It is real.

Lol interscope owes this kid some money :laugh:

Jimmy H.

That's my guess. Relapse lost money and releasing R2 would probably make them lose money too so they release the same album with a bonus disc to boost sales and help create buzz for the next album. Unfortunately the new album will be just as shit as the last 2 and once again no one will care. He's made no effort to bring any maturity to his sound, style, content, or lyrics and it's finally doing him in. You can't do the same thing for 5 or 6 straight albums and expect people to care. It was fun, and witty and shocking ten years ago, around the time Jerry Springer was all those things. Well, when is the last time any one mentioned Jerry Springer (other than me just now)? Eminem has turned into a stale parody of himself and I don't think he even has what it takes to mature and get a second wind in his career. Hell, I only listen to the old stuff when I'm feeling nostalgic. In hindsight he was never really that good, but that's bias because I say that about all rapper with out a 2 or a Pac in their name.
There is no way that Relapse LOST money. And if it did, why the hell would they press up a brand new repackaged version? Record companies generally do not repackage music that sells poorly. The more likely scenerio is that they added new content because Eminem is a guaranteed seller and they wanted something new of his to have on shelves in time for Christmas.