Author Topic: London: 3 Muslims Arrested For Plotting Cyanide Attack On Subway System  (Read 585 times)

CWalker187

Happy Ramadan!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,70595,00.html

Three Charged in London With Terror Offenses

Saturday, November 16, 2002

LONDON — Three men have been charged with possessing materials that could be used to carry out terrorist acts, police said Saturday.

Scotland Yard said the suspects were charged with possessing materials for the "preparation, instigation or commission" of terrorist acts.

Rabah Chekat-Bais, 21, Rabah Kadris, in his mid 30s and Karim Kadouri, 33 — all of no fixed address — appeared in court earlier this week. They were being held in custody until their next court appearance.

The Sunday Times newspaper reported that the men had been plotting to release gas, possibly cyanide, on the London subway system. But police would not comment on the newspaper report.

The Home Office confirmed the three arrests but said it could not comment on an active court case.

Last week Prime Minister Tony Blair said barely a day went by without new intelligence about a threat to British interests — some reliable but some likely misinformation or gossip.

He advised British people to be vigilant against terrorism, but not allow fear to distort normal life.

"If a terrorist thought that all he had to do to shut down the travel industry, for example, was to issue a threat against our airports, we really would be conceding defeat in the war against terrorism," Blair told the annual Lord Mayor's banquet in London's financial district.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:London: 3 Muslims Arrested For Plotting Cyanide Attack On Subway System
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2002, 11:10:07 PM »
"Happy Ramadan"

LMFAO!!!!!!!!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2002, 02:41:27 AM »
Well, LOL.  I'll put it like this...

I think everything this fool posts is hilarious, because... christianity has been attacked on this board so much, and it's got such a proislamic twist, that he takes it upon himself to attack Islam, and he's got some pretty good arguments (although muslims could have some good arguments to attack christianity)... it's below me to attack another religion but I guess it ain't below him, LOL.  

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2002, 04:28:32 AM »
I wish we'd go back to hanging people.  >:(

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2002, 05:41:36 AM »
I really am getting sick of this racial hatred in here. And there is nothing else to describe it but racial propaganda.
CWalker187 is a RACIST

He may simply be reporting on actual events but the fact that everything he posts is anti-muslim proves he has racist motives. If someone was to post articles on every bad thing a black man has ever done, I'd call them racist too. What I envision is a load of people in their rich suburbs afraid of whats going on in the world. Afraid of anyone thats different. Calling these terrorists "madmen" who are followed by everyone they claim to represent. Instead of falsifying these claims and working to fix the ills that cause terrorism, they blindly fuel racial tension, by claiming all muslims are bad, unless they conform to western capitalism and values, which unless you havent noticed, promote an unequal, violent and poverty stricken society. I don't think you can blame people for hating the US administration. GW Bush is NOT a clever man. He has clever men controlling him, but unfortunately they only have their own intrests at heart. Maybe you should open your minds a bit, read some books, not believe everything you see on TV. The truth is out there, but you have to try and find it. You'll be surprised
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2002, 03:02:29 PM »
for real, ITW, this guy is not worth it
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

CWalker187

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2002, 03:36:23 PM »
I really am getting sick of this racial hatred in here. And there is nothing else to describe it but racial propaganda.
CWalker187 is a RACIST

He may simply be reporting on actual events but the fact that everything he posts is anti-muslim proves he has racist motives. If someone was to post articles on every bad thing a black man has ever done, I'd call them racist too. What I envision is a load of people in their rich suburbs afraid of whats going on in the world. Afraid of anyone thats different. Calling these terrorists "madmen" who are followed by everyone they claim to represent. Instead of falsifying these claims and working to fix the ills that cause terrorism, they blindly fuel racial tension, by claiming all muslims are bad, unless they conform to western capitalism and values, which unless you havent noticed, promote an unequal, violent and poverty stricken society. I don't think you can blame people for hating the US administration. GW Bush is NOT a clever man. He has clever men controlling him, but unfortunately they only have their own intrests at heart. Maybe you should open your minds a bit, read some books, not believe everything you see on TV. The truth is out there, but you have to try and find it. You'll be surprised

Why is it that anyone who disagrees with you is a racist? Posting articles condemning religously motivated terrorism doesn't make me the bad person, it makes the terrorists the bad people. The fact that I don't like people who want to kill me because of my religion and nationality  does not make me racist. Please educate yourself because you are coming off very ignorant.

Besides, Islam is a religion not a race. I object to all Muslim extremists, be they Arab suicide bombers in Israel, Pakistanis shooting up Christians and Hindus as they pray, Indonesians blowing up nightclubs in Bali, Philipinos capturing and beheading westerners, Chechynyans taking hostages in  theatres, black snipers gunning people down in Washington DC, white traitors like John Walker Lindh, or mixed race shoebombers like Richard Reid. Unfortunately, Islamic extremism comes in every color.

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2002, 11:57:52 PM »
Well... the way I see it, if people can attack every aspect of the u.s. government on here, using facts and opinions, then he has the right to post facts about what some muslims are doing in the world (I know, it's politics and religion, but i'm just showing that the same thing is happening to the u.s. government on this board).   Yall post factual (and sometimes not factual) stuff about what Bush is doing, etc. what the u.s. has done in the past, etc. and he's posting factual stuff about what muslims are doing in the world.  

Personally; I wouldn't do either.  I wouldn't post inflamatory posts attacking muslims, OR the u.s. government, (or anything I didn't agree with), because that never works, but I can see where he's coming from, even if I don't agree with it.  

Peace~

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2002, 09:10:53 PM »
CWalker187 is a RACIST

U cannot "fix" the problem of terrorism because these Islamic radical "madmen" will not be happy until the whole world is under their (islamic) control. FUCK THAT. Fuck Terrorists. Fuck their "cause". Fucking now ppl cant even say that every religious man is good cuz of these ppl muwahahhhaha.

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2002, 12:17:22 PM »
Ok, you had some good points there CWalker.
However I think you need to open your minds to both sides of the story. I despise those who kill innocent civilians for a cause they believe in, be there reasons right or wrong. I would like to point out however that it is not just muslims. In my own country catholics kill protestants and vice versa. It's horrible and I see it first hand, but as in our country, you have to look at the underlying problems if you ever want peace. Unfortunately in your case the underlying problem is a world disscontent with the way the US "tyranises" it. In Europe, the feeling on the ground is similar to in the middle east, however trade stops our governments from doing anything. If you want terrorism to stop, instead of exploiting third world countrys for their oil and wealth, genuinely try to help them and I think the anti-american feeling will abate. I feel like ranting about Bush pulling out of Kyoto, but thats a tale for another day.
I did not call you a racist for opposing my views. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. The reason I called you racist is that you seem ONLY to object to "muslim terrorists" or "black snipers". If you were to equally object to Israel's terrorising the palestinians, or even simply keep an open mind to the world, I wouldnt call you a racist. Just understand, no matter how flat a pancake there's still two sides. I suggest that for a start you really think about Bush's motives, and I'm not trying to inflame hatred here. He has no respect for the environment, he does not agree with corporate responsibility and he's Starting a war to keep peace. I know you may not agree with this, but if you want ill discuss it with you.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

CWalker187

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2002, 01:21:40 PM »
I am glad that the US did not sign the Kyoto treaty. That treaty would have crippled our economy, which is the last thing we need seeing that we are already in a recession. Plus huge poluuting nations like China and India would have been exempt from all the measures of the Kyoto treaty, and they are just as big of polluters as us if not worse.

Holy crap, I made a post that actually did not involve Muslims.

Desi_Dharti

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2002, 09:24:16 PM »
SMOKE 2 JOINTS IN DA MORNING!!!!!!!!!! :o :o

YO Niggaz and  bitches, fucck dem terrorists ma dogg quake be a str8 terorist killah he frum da kashmir were da hinduuz get killed ba da musleemz and in da past da hinduuuz and da muslimz use ta blaze and drink da weed togethah but now dem paki foolz be terrorizin and shit be kraaazzzzyy

Desi_Dharti

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2002, 09:26:35 PM »
SMOKE 2 JOINTS IN DA MORNING!!!!!!!!!! :o :o

YO Niggaz and  bitches, fucck dem terrorists ma dogg quake be a str8 terorist killah he frum da kashmir were da hinduuz get killed ba da musleemz and in da past da hinduuuz and da muslimz use ta blaze and drink da weed togethah but now dem paki foolz be terrorizin and shit be kraaazzzzyy