Author Topic: Make Your Own Conspiracy Theory  (Read 321 times)

Don Seer

Make Your Own Conspiracy Theory
« on: November 19, 2002, 04:57:31 AM »
http://www.cjnetworks.com/~cubsfan/conspiracy.html

Here's one I made....  ;D

What They Don't Want You to Know
In order to understand WCC Cleansing you need to realize that everything is controlled by a admins made up of members with help from mod's.
The conspiracy first started during annoying members being banned in WCC. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including NIK being banned (mwhaha).

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by vicious banning.

They want to ban posters and imprison resisters in car trunks using lowriders.

In order to prepare for this, we all must "be good to one another". Since the media is controlled by overseer we should get our information from wcc.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Make Your Own Conspiracy Theory
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2002, 06:32:01 AM »
lol.. nice one  ;D

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2002, 06:39:18 AM »
make ya own!   8)

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2002, 10:57:37 AM »
I dunno, I mean... those just don't sound as polished as the ones Infinite thinks up in his head; they should have had him program it, it'd be much more realistic.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2002, 11:56:17 AM »
Free Masons run the country
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2002, 02:40:26 PM »
LMAO @ MINE

In order to understand Sex you need to realize that everything is controlled by The gangbangers made up of black dogs with help from KKK.
The conspiracy first started during The Banning Riots of WCC in my mommas pussy. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including World War II.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by sucking dick.

They want to be shoving dick up ass of Hitler and imprison resisters in Heaven using Smoking Weed.

In order to prepare for this, we all must Blow. Since the media is controlled by Krayzie Bone we should get our information from Bizzy Bone.