Author Topic: Hip Hop Weekly Series  (Read 145 times)

KURUPTION-81

Hip Hop Weekly Series
« on: December 08, 2009, 11:09:24 AM »
Just got through listening to it again and for straight rhyming im not hearing anyone who is on the same level as crook.

Im not talking about song structure, hooks, choice of beats, themes or making complete songs but just dropping rhymes.

Even if an album never comes out im glad he did this series.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Fraxxx

Re: Hip Hop Weekly Series
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 05:46:31 PM »
Just got through listening to it again and for straight rhyming im not hearing anyone who is on the same level as crook.

Im not talking about song structure, hooks, choice of beats, themes or making complete songs but just dropping rhymes.

Even if an album never comes out im glad he did this series.

Real talk! I even enjoy this more than most of his actual songs.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

outlaw_uk

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 02:54:12 AM »
hopefully he does another, those 3cd's a classic

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 02:59:36 AM »
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

EFFeX

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2009, 05:22:08 AM »

That's be great...

I wouldn't count on anything like that happening until at least the 2nd quarter of 2010 if he was going to do one again.

outlaw_uk

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2009, 08:38:09 AM »

That's be great...

I wouldn't count on anything like that happening until at least the 2nd quarter of 2010 if he was going to do one again.
[/quote]

Yeah if i remember correctly he did mention something about kicking it off again, must not of gotten round to it with slaughterhouse setting off.

Honestly, if i had to pick 3 cd's to listen to for the rest of my life i would choose those... they have everything, solid beats and top notch lyrics!