Author Topic: If U Had A Chance To Sneak Into Death Row Vaults..  (Read 1505 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: If U Had A Chance To Sneak Into Death Row Vaults..
« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2009, 06:42:09 AM »
Yeah, remixes of Doggfather tracks.

Are any of those remixes unreleased, or have they all come out on other projects?

They are all out.

JohnnyL

« Reply #76 on: December 05, 2009, 06:57:24 AM »

Are any of those remixes unreleased, or have they all come out on other projects?

They are all out.

Okay. Thanks for the info.  The strangest of the track lists seems to be the one from 8/5/97.  Most of the other ones are pretty similar.  But on that one, they've added a track called "Beach Boyz" and taken off "Snoops Upside Ya Head (Remix)."  Other than that it seems like the track list stayed pretty consistent through most of '97. 

Mietek23

« Reply #77 on: December 05, 2009, 09:32:58 AM »

They are all out.

No - I think that Battlecat remix of "Vapours" is still unreleased..

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #78 on: December 05, 2009, 09:50:24 AM »

They are all out.

No - I think that Battlecat remix of "Vapours" is still unreleased..

Really? Hmmm...someone leak it if it is then. Lol.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: December 05, 2009, 10:45:28 AM »
dont know..never listened to petey pablo  ::) up 1 dope track than we can talk..i cant stand this laffy taffy beats..

01. We_Re Blown.mp3 - 5.19MB
02. Same Eyez On Me.mp3 - 4.23MB

Good choices, In A Minute is crazy as well even if it was edited. Lol.

I highly doubt it was edited that was just a bitch move on Petey's behalf saying FTP edited the song and he's not even really dissing anyone on it he's just being sarcastic. He rolled with Suge at the time so it makes perfect sense for him doing a song like that. If there's one song I think was edited by FTP then it's the 2Pac feature on that so called remix of Don't Trip and come to think of it also the 2Pac feature on that Eastwood freestyle over the Going Back To Cali beat. Matter of fact FTP tampered with alot of the stuff they put out which is a shame really...

And yeah Petey Pablo DR material is quality stuff indeed still bump it from time to time.  8) Way Out There is one of fav DR songs ever.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #80 on: December 05, 2009, 11:01:36 AM »
dont know..never listened to petey pablo  ::) up 1 dope track than we can talk..i cant stand this laffy taffy beats..

01. We_Re Blown.mp3 - 5.19MB
02. Same Eyez On Me.mp3 - 4.23MB

Good choices, In A Minute is crazy as well even if it was edited. Lol.

I highly doubt it was edited that was just a bitch move on Petey's behalf saying FTP edited the song and he's not even really dissing anyone on it he's just being sarcastic. He rolled with Suge at the time so it makes perfect sense for him doing a song like that. If there's one song I think was edited by FTP then it's the 2Pac feature on that so called remix of Don't Trip and come to think of it also the 2Pac feature on that Eastwood freestyle over the Going Back To Cali beat. Matter of fact FTP tampered with alot of the stuff they put out which is a shame really...

And yeah Petey Pablo DR material is quality stuff indeed still bump it from time to time.  8) Way Out There is one of fav DR songs ever.

He was bigging them up on other songs, so it would make sense that it was edited.

acgrundy

« Reply #81 on: December 05, 2009, 10:18:09 PM »
what is the vapors remix?  and what is that beach boys song?

2euce 7even

« Reply #82 on: December 06, 2009, 05:15:33 AM »
bloody mary and redrum tracks..

Jeremy812

• 'G'
« Reply #83 on: December 06, 2009, 06:07:34 PM »
All of them.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #84 on: December 06, 2009, 07:52:59 PM »
Dr Dre - California Love (3 verse solo)

thats not in the vaults, DJ JAM has it
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Unforgivable by Sean John

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #85 on: December 06, 2009, 08:17:16 PM »

Speaking of that.... i feel like WA has much less material than they claim to. I feel like a lot of stuff has probably slipped out of the vaults over the years. Sneed took his material when he left, Daz took some of his (supposedly), I bet the stuff that was recorded at Dre's home studio (such as Cali Love OG and the Chronic 2 and what not) never made it to the vaults... not to mention that some stuff was probably stolen from the vaults over the years.... and some was probably improperly stored and ruined.

that is probably why wideawakes releases have had all these wack tracks. they prob just don't have that much material to work with.

Jaydc

« Reply #86 on: December 06, 2009, 08:31:05 PM »

Speaking of that.... i feel like WA has much less material than they claim to. I feel like a lot of stuff has probably slipped out of the vaults over the years. Sneed took his material when he left, Daz took some of his (supposedly), I bet the stuff that was recorded at Dre's home studio (such as Cali Love OG and the Chronic 2 and what not) never made it to the vaults... not to mention that some stuff was probably stolen from the vaults over the years.... and some was probably improperly stored and ruined.

that is probably why wideawakes releases have had all these wack tracks. they prob just don't have that much material to work with.

The collection is full of dope tracks.

Unforgivable by Sean John

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #87 on: December 06, 2009, 08:36:13 PM »
It has dopeness, as does the lost sessions volume 1, but it has misses, and it omits hot tracks that are supposedly in the vaults and useable..... idk maybe wideawake's strategy is that they are going to string out the hot tracks that they have, and only use so many on each release... but honestly who knows.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #88 on: December 07, 2009, 05:54:04 AM »

They said they had California Love, but they don't have Ghetto Tango.