Author Topic: "Bad Intentions" (Dr. Dre & Knoc-turn'al) Cool Little Fact..  (Read 1226 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: "Bad Intentions" (Dr. Dre & Knoc-turn'al) Cool Little Fact..
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2009, 03:40:56 AM »
Nother interesting fact about the track is when Dre says "What's Up Infinite!" at the end of the track he's actually shouting out ME!   8) 

...although this has not been officially confirmed.

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Lunatic

« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2009, 10:11:14 AM »
kl kl.i never knew he was related to snoop, its a shame they dont get along especially in the music aspect,even with rbx,daz etc etc
They do get along, it's just Knoc doesn't blow up Snoop's phone.

They did speak recently though (I learned yesterday)  ;)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Okka

« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2009, 11:25:09 AM »
How are Snoop and Knoc related? I remember Daz talkin' mad shit about Knock a few years ago, sayin he isn't really from LBC and shit. I can't remember why though.

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2009, 02:10:42 PM »
Knoc was born to say that chorus, one of the dopest choruses IMO, like just some unconventional shit, and said in such a unique way with odd but dope phrasing

I was mad hyped to hear more Knoc after that, but he didn't seem to use his voice in that sort of way again unfortunately

kuruptDPG

« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2009, 02:17:03 PM »
They do get along, it's just Knoc doesn't blow up Snoop's phone.

They did speak recently though (I learned yesterday)  ;)

oh ok gd stuff but knoc should collab with his other cousins though

How are Snoop and Knoc related? I remember Daz talkin' mad shit about Knock a few years ago, sayin he isn't really from LBC and shit. I can't remember why though.

i know what ur sayin homie,nah i think that he said he doesnt see him around lbc and sutn to do with suge, i think suge kickd knoc's ass i think i cant remember, if sum1 can bring that interview up plz if possible

Okka

« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2009, 02:28:21 PM »
I remember Daz talkin' mad shit about Knock a few years ago, sayin he isn't really from LBC and shit. I can't remember why though.

i know what ur sayin homie,nah i think that he said he doesnt see him around lbc and sutn to do with suge, i think suge kickd knoc's ass i think i cant remember, if sum1 can bring that interview up plz if possible

Naahh, Daz Dillinger said that Knoc ain't from Long Beach and here's what Tray Deee said about Knoc.

Knoc-turn’al, to my understanding (and from and article that I read) doesn’t to be affiliated with the LBC so I pay dude no attention.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2009, 02:31:26 PM »
I remember Daz talkin' mad shit about Knock a few years ago, sayin he isn't really from LBC and shit. I can't remember why though.

Naahh, Daz Dillinger said that Knoc ain't from Long Beach and here's what Tray Deee said about Knoc.

Knoc-turn’al, to my understanding (and from and article that I read) doesn’t to be affiliated with the LBC so I pay dude no attention.

lol what thats crazy

Lunatic

« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2009, 03:02:22 PM »
People get it twisted because how could Knoc really be known in the streets of LBC? U gotta think about it. He was born and raised in LBC. Sometimes before/during his teen years, he moved to Texas. He had a lot of trouble out in Texas and moved to back LBC where he stayed in trouble. He began robbing people all over the country (got caught in Virginia) and did 4 years in prison. He comes outta prison and Mark Sparks introduces him to Dr. Dre and y'all know the rest...

LBC cats like Warren G, Nate Dogg, etc. - they know what it is. That's why they STILL fuck with him heavily. I dunno what Tray Deee, Daz, are talking about.

Somebody pull up the Daz stuff for me.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 03:05:54 PM by Lunatic 63 »

mista southbound

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2009, 03:04:36 PM »
this nigga mane, tryin ta ride out some hit from 2001 o whatever...shits throwed

Okka

« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2009, 03:07:51 PM »
LBC cats like Warren G, Nate Dogg, etc. - they know what it is. I dunno what Tray Deee, Daz, are talking about.

I ain't tryin to discredit him, i just said what i remembered. As far Tray Deee not knowin what it is, i believe he lived in Long Beach till he went to jail. He was born there too.

I can't find it right now but i believe he said that shit back in the DPG Recordz forum days. Daz Dillinger was dissin everybody back then, even Xzibit.

Lunatic

« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2009, 03:16:16 PM »
^ Nah I know U ain't, but I'm just putting stuff out there. Daz can't really be taken seriously knowing that he's dissed everybody and they momma.

Tray Deee been in prison a long time himself. He's a real LBC G no doubt but I don't know what he's talking about. Not trying to discredit him, I just dunno where he got that idea from in terms of Knoc not being LBC affiliated.

fun fact:

Knoc's biological father is famous pimp Willie Dynamite.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2009, 04:07:30 PM »
Knoc and 50 cent are known for hooks, why would u want snoop doing a hook instead of them?

Lunatic

« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2009, 04:07:58 PM »
Knoc and 50 cent are known for hooks, why would u want snoop doing a hook instead of them?
well that's why they kept Knoc on it. He rocked it too good.