Author Topic: Michael Jackson, OH MY GOD...  (Read 500 times)

Woodrow

Michael Jackson, OH MY GOD...
« on: November 19, 2002, 02:30:32 PM »
It's getting harder and harder to watch.  :-\

Michael Jackson caused a stir when he dangled his young son from a hotel balcony.

The US pop star had been waving to his fans in Berlin when he brought the baby out onto the veranda.

He held the child, who had a towel over it's head, with one arm and then briefly dangled the infant over the balcony railing of the Adlon Hotel.

Jackson then hurried back into his room with the child.

Fear gripped the crowd of around 200 fans as it appeared the struggling baby may have been about to fall to the ground.

Jackson is apparently in Germany on a personal trip although it is thought he will attend the German premiere of the new James Bond Film "Die Another Day".

There are also speculation the singer may pick up a Bambi lifetime achievement award on Thursday from the German Burda Publishing house.

bez

Re:Michael Jackson, OH MY GOD...
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2002, 03:09:18 PM »
Idiot!!!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2002, 04:53:04 PM »
fool!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2002, 06:44:00 PM »
dam hes goin crazy just cuz of his nose lol IF ITS TRU

Murrow

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2002, 06:54:37 PM »
WTF is wrong with him.  Jesus Christ.

Trauma...what do you have to say about THIS?

Smooth

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2002, 08:24:56 PM »
Man this video was real messed up... what was he thinking?
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2002, 09:24:15 PM »
When I was 2, my mom dropped me out the passenger side of a pickup truck onto the pavement, where I bounced off my head.  They picked me up, checked me out, gave me a bottle, and moved on. LOL...

Moral of the story: Parents do stupid things.  Michael Jackson is a parent, so therefore sometimes Michael Jackson does stupid things.  Why is he any different than anybody else? Why is his life subject to our judgement?  Why does he have to explain everything he does?  

I've read a ton of things about michael jackson as a parent, and I can honestly say this is the first thing I've ever seen or read that showed him do something bad or questionable to his kids (he has 3).  That's a pretty good track record, most parents are idiots.  

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2002, 10:19:40 PM »
Dropping you accidentally out of a car is TOTALLY different than what this IDIOT did. It's common sense! As a parent myself I can't see how anyone would put a child like that in danger, and whats worst is I bet MJ doesn't think he did anything bad. He's lost it!!

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

Myrealname

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2002, 10:24:42 PM »
Oh he's nice on that picture.  :D
MICHALE JACKSON IS A FUCKIN SON OF A LURID BITCH!

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2002, 10:28:58 PM »
LOL

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2002, 10:58:39 PM »
Oh God.  I just saw the video on the FRONT PAGE of cnn.com... talking about making a big deal about nothing.

There's no balcony, it was just a door with a railing in front of it.  He opened the door, and held the baby up for the crowd to see (it's his new son).  He looked down, saw the baby was hanging over the balcony, then immediately pulled him back inside the room.  If you watch the video it's obvious he was just showing the crowd the kid and didn't notice that he had just dangled him over the railing... as soon as he realized what he just did he took the kid back inside.  He screwed up, I'm sure next time he'll use better judgement.  

Myrealname

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2002, 06:36:47 AM »
Who's the mom of this new children ?

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2002, 06:39:00 AM »
eBay  ;D

Jome

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2002, 06:48:11 AM »

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2002, 07:39:59 AM »
Nobody knows who the mom is... I really can't blame him, look what they did to his last wife, she probably got crucified worst than he did.  

"I’m gonna be
Exactly what you wanna see
It’s you who’s taunting me
Because you’re wanting me
To be the stranger in the night
Am I amusing you
Or just confusing you
Am I the beast you visualized

And if you wanna see
Eccentric oddities
I’ll be grotesque before your eye
Let them all materialize