Author Topic: Michael Jackson, OH MY GOD...  (Read 499 times)

Smooth

Re:Michael Jackson, OH MY GOD...
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2002, 01:25:26 PM »
Oh God.  I just saw the video on the FRONT PAGE of cnn.com... talking about making a big deal about nothing.

There's no balcony, it was just a door with a railing in front of it.  He opened the door, and held the baby up for the crowd to see (it's his new son).  He looked down, saw the baby was hanging over the balcony, then immediately pulled him back inside the room.  If you watch the video it's obvious he was just showing the crowd the kid and didn't notice that he had just dangled him over the railing... as soon as he realized what he just did he took the kid back inside.  He screwed up, I'm sure next time he'll use better judgement.  

LOL it didn't look like that to me... it looked like he noticed the baby was over the railing right away... and if he was holding the baby for the crowd to see why did he cover it's face with a towel?
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2002, 02:22:55 PM »
I give MJ 2 more years of life....and it's over...
its a tragic cliche in Entertainment, he's in the peak of the dark years.
Being an Elvis Fan Trauma....I think u can clearly see the path in which Mj has been taking for the last decade.

In 2 years this will all be over....mark my words.
This incident is just an example of the farce that has become of a once bright star.
It hurt's to see someone who I grew up watching on tv, and listening to on records & tape dwindle away.
Just using statistic's and common sense about life can bring this opinion.
ImO..

Hatesrats 2oo2
« Last Edit: November 20, 2002, 02:25:19 PM by Hatesrats »

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2002, 02:25:39 PM »
Oh God.  I just saw the video on the FRONT PAGE of cnn.com... talking about making a big deal about nothing.

There's no balcony, it was just a door with a railing in front of it.  He opened the door, and held the baby up for the crowd to see (it's his new son).  He looked down, saw the baby was hanging over the balcony, then immediately pulled him back inside the room.  If you watch the video it's obvious he was just showing the crowd the kid and didn't notice that he had just dangled him over the railing... as soon as he realized what he just did he took the kid back inside.  He screwed up, I'm sure next time he'll use better judgement.  

LOL it didn't look like that to me... it looked like he noticed the baby was over the railing right away... and if he was holding the baby for the crowd to see why did he cover it's face with a towel?

To protect him from the sun  ;D.  Lol i dunno.  Hey, how come the babys so white anyway, i mean MJ is black by birth?
Anyway back to the topic, it was stupid, but he only did it for a sec, and he was holding the baby tightly.  I guess he got overexcited lol, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2002, 03:08:09 PM »
The baby's white because the mom was probably white, I think the only black women (famous ones, at least) he ever dated were Naomi campbell and that chick from the "the way you make me feel" video (I can't remember her name).  He's had dozens of white women associated with him.

He's got vitaligo.  It destroys his skin to be exposed to the sun, that's why everywhere he goes, he wears a surgeons mask, carries an umbrella, etc.  His dad has it, and 2 of his brothers, so it's natural for him to think maybe the kids do too, so he covers their face with a towel sometimes to protect them from the sun, just in case.  

He made some kind of statement today, and said he got carried away when the fans were begging to see his son, (it's his 3rd kid, there's been rumours for months that he was around, but this was the first time he was publicly seen by anybody.. his other kids are 4 or 5 years old)... anyways, they were begging to see his son, so he thought he'd surprise them and give them a glimpse of his new son, so he showed them the baby out the door, he said he made a terrible mistake by doing it, and apparently he feels pretty bad about.  

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2002, 03:20:02 PM »
vittiligo dont effect the childs colour totally at a young age..............its something that doesnt even have to be passed on......it can or it might not.........man no body even knwos if its his kid or adopted, he really clears alot of things up CLEARLY to clean up his name in the publics image kuz to the ordinary fan or normal person........mikes one fucked up person who luks like his on sum typa hard drugs..................i ehar loadsa of ppl say it at my kollege and im like whatever, but ya never know.......only mike knows what happenin with him nowadays................his startin to really worry me man whenever you anything about him, there no good thing about him at the moment............sad innit

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2002, 03:36:32 PM »
alright, I found some interesting pictures for yall.  First off, this one will show you the Sh*t he goes through with fans and media.  This is him just showing up at a mall.  LOL

Here's rare pictures of his little girl, Paris.

Here's 2 pictures from his visit to the Zoo in Germany today with his kids

That's Paris, his daughter on the left, and Prince, his son on the right.  Prince looks G'd up.  LOL  They're wearing red burqas (LOL, or whatever) to protect them from the sun, and so bodyguards could find them if they got lost.  

^ Look how beautiful his little girl is.  

He also issued a statement about his little boy and the railing:

"I offer no excuses for what happened. I made a terrible mistake. I got caught up in the excitement of the moment. I would never intentionally endanger the lives of my children."

^ Damn, he looks like a woman in that one.

^^ Look how much weight he's lost since this picture, taken in July.  

Peace~

Pillow

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2002, 03:59:20 PM »
fuck michale jacksons white hershey chocolate lookin ass, hes a fuckin idiot. the only thing good about him is his music other then that hes a fuckin idiot, i mean look at him

bez

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2002, 04:18:23 PM »
U think thats to protect them from the sun, the sheets are well there to protect the kids from being on the cover of evry magazine in the world.  I do love the guy he is a legend and all but the kids will never lead a normal life.  I wonder if they will turn to sugery and shit to stop themselves looking like their Dad.  Thats one to think about!

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2002, 06:14:30 PM »
Yeah, he's said before that he second guesses having kids, because he knows they're never gonna have a normal life (Some guy asked him if he was gonna send them to public school, and he was like "how?")

DatNiggaChauncy

« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2002, 06:56:17 PM »
Yeah, he's said before that he second guesses having kids, because he knows they're never gonna have a normal life (Some guy asked him if he was gonna send them to public school, and he was like "how?")

What does he mean how? Lots of famous peeps have kids who go to Public Schools around where I live...

Pillow

« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2002, 07:59:12 PM »
when he says "how" he means he dont know how to register them, cause hes a fuckin idiot.

What does he mean how? Lots of famous peeps have kids who go to Public Schools around where I live...

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2002, 12:22:17 AM »
He's worth, what, 500 million dollars?  They'd probably get kidnapped weekly.  Yall like to talk shit about how he looks, I'm sure the kids in kindergarten would too.  How the hell would he have any kind of father role or involvement in the school? Look at the pictures! He shows up somewhere, 500 people are waiting for him.  It'd be like that everytime he had to go near the school.  I think yall underestimate his celebrity, he's pretty much the most famous celebrity in the world.  

Myrealname

« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2002, 12:27:48 AM »
Damn his sons seems a bad copy of him.
All covered,its fuckin horrible.
TRAUMA even if u see a MJ picture with a polo up in the ass u will say "oh michael is nice in this picture,why yall hatin ?"  :-*
U seems a little bit ***k rider

bez

« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2002, 07:50:47 AM »
He's worth, what, 500 million dollars?  They'd probably get kidnapped weekly.  Yall like to talk shit about how he looks, I'm sure the kids in kindergarten would too.  How the hell would he have any kind of father role or involvement in the school? Look at the pictures! He shows up somewhere, 500 people are waiting for him.  It'd be like that everytime he had to go near the school.  I think yall underestimate his celebrity, he's pretty much the most famous celebrity in the world.  

True Dat!

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2002, 12:58:36 PM »
The cloths r to hide the childrens identity to stop any kidnapp attemps. Just look at the attempt to kidnapp posh spice and her kid they r no where near as famous as michael jackson. just imagine how much a kidnapper could ask for if they snatched one of mj kids.

The still photos make the balcony incident look a  lot worse than it was the child must have been over the balcony for all of a second and never looked like he would be dropped. Watch it in real speed.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson