Author Topic: Michael Jackson, OH MY GOD...  (Read 505 times)

Trauma-san

Re:Michael Jackson, OH MY GOD...
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2002, 04:09:35 PM »
^^ True

Plus, don't forget Michael jackson LIVES for kids.  You could ask any price, at all, and he'd probably pretty much be able to come up with it.  He'd sell everything he had if he had to pay a ransom demand, and he's naieve enough to possibly not even call the cops.  If you asked for 5 million dollars, the police might not even be involved, he could pull that much cash outta his safe.  

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2002, 11:07:45 AM »
True u could just imagine mj coming off the phone and sayin they want 5 mil, everyone is like shit how we gonna get that. Mj walks over to a pot in his kitchen and pulls it out "i always keep a little bit in the house for emergancies"  ;D

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Trauma-san

« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2002, 02:57:26 PM »
haha, yup.  Or pull out his wallet, LOL.  He's probably got money hid in that damn glove.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2002, 03:22:52 PM »
LOL MJ IS THE MAN

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

OmNIsCiUs

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I give up.There aren't any quotes that'll fit here
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2002, 10:57:34 PM »
He's messed...... pure and simple... I think he needs to stop, take a braeth n have a good look at all the shit he's been getting himself into... tragic
."".    ."",
     |  |   /  /
     |  |  /  /
     |  | /  /
     |  |/  ;-._
     }  ` _/  / ;
     |  /` ) /  /
     | /  /_/\_/\
     |/  /      |
     (  ' \ '-  |
      \    `.  /
       |      |
       |      |

OutSider

« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2002, 12:13:46 AM »
I don't think he wants people to get a clear look at his children's faces. It could be somewhat dangerous for them as well and privately issue as well.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2002, 04:54:13 AM »
lol aiightyall.....i know fuck all bout MJ really....only song of his i know the words to is billie jean.....but readin all this shit made me remember when i was lil......i was walkin over a very high overpass....and i asked my dad ta lift me up so i could look down....so he held me up i looked down and i shit myself and started strugglin,imagine how that must have looked....but it started with the best of intentions....im sure it was the same with jacko