Author Topic: Is Knoc Gonna Work With Dre On Detox  (Read 1058 times)

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
Is Knoc Gonna Work With Dre On Detox
« on: November 30, 2009, 11:05:40 AM »
They have great chemistry and i think that knoc is the only person that needs to write dre's rhymes.

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Lunatic

Re: Is Knoc Gonna Work With Dre On Detox
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 11:21:18 AM »
Knoc appreciates your comment..

Just as DOC confirmed in my interview, Knoc has already worked on Detox. It's not for sure if Knoc will make the cut, but he has worked on it. Knoc spoke to Dre about four months ago. Dre loves to put people on. He feels as if he's already put Knoc on. Shit, he mines will have kicked Knoc in the ass to get him on TV lol. Knoc was cool just writing rhymes and not being a rapper (he doesn't like the fame). Dre thought Knoc should be an artist instead of just a ghostwriter and kept him on Bad Intentions; that sort of forced Knoc to become what he did.

Dre feels as if Knoc doesn't need him anymore. He has told Knoc if he ever feels like he really needs, he'll slide him a beat of CD's. But Dre has heard some of the shit Knoc is working with, and he feels as if his contributions aren't really needed.

Plus, Knoc still has that "Gangsta Mack" joint with Dre in his vault  8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

westsiderider323

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 11:31:01 AM »
how can u work on somethin that doesnt exist?

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2009, 11:43:05 AM »
when that knock album dropping? LMAO
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2009, 11:57:22 AM »
u gon eat your words soon hahahahahahahahahaha

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2009, 12:16:49 PM »

Dre feels as if Knoc doesn't need him anymore. He has told Knoc if he ever feels like he really needs, he'll slide him a beat of CD's. But Dre has heard some of the shit Knoc is working with, and he feels as if his contributions aren't really needed.

That's basically your political way of saying Dre won't be on the new album, was probably never meant to be and the album will never get released. I like Knoc but let's face it his days are over. If he'd release an album in this climate he'd sell 500 copies.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2009, 12:18:36 PM »
Knoc appreciates your comment..

Just as DOC confirmed in my interview, Knoc has already worked on Detox. It's not for sure if Knoc will make the cut, but he has worked on it. Knoc spoke to Dre about four months ago. Dre loves to put people on. He feels as if he's already put Knoc on. Shit, he mines will have kicked Knoc in the ass to get him on TV lol. Knoc was cool just writing rhymes and not being a rapper (he doesn't like the fame). Dre thought Knoc should be an artist instead of just a ghostwriter and kept him on Bad Intentions; that sort of forced Knoc to become what he did.

Plus, Knoc still has that "Gangsta Mack" joint with Dre in his vault  8)
Never heard of that track...is that something that's supposed to be on knoc's album ?

and yeah Knoc did some amazing work on 2001. His writing fits Dre quite well. and his performance on Bad intentions is still hot.

I don't give a fuck 'cause I'm just drinkin, smokin, straight west-coastin
Bitches puttin ass in motion, pussy poppin, sex promotin
Got a car? [Raise it up]
Got a blunt? [Blaze it up]
That's your bitch? [On these nuts]
Really I don't...[Give a fuck]
All I really know your hoe wants to be with me and she ain't playin
And what I'm sayin (she creams with me)
And screams between the sheets

Classic  8)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2009, 12:22:46 PM »

you said the same thing in 2004

Suga Foot

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2009, 12:24:29 PM »

you said the same thing in 2004

Knoc DOES NOT appreciate your comment..

lol

Lunatic

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2009, 12:27:24 PM »

That's basically your political way of saying Dre won't be on the new album, was probably never meant to be and the album will never get released. I like Knoc but let's face it his days are over. If he'd release an album in this climate he'd sell 500 copies.
Knoc still has a song with Dre in the vault called "Gangsta Mack." I'm not making that up. It was even mentioned in our "Book of Knoc" series and Knoc brought it up to me on the phone last night. He's very much like Dre; couldn't even give me a reason for why he's never used it lol. He was like "I dunno, but it's there" and he began singing it for me. I'm gonna' make him go get it so he can play it for me.

"Knoc's Ville" is going to be released and will have an announcement on that shortly. Is Dre going to be on it? Probably not (because if Knoc ever wanted to use "Gangsta Mack", I imagine he would use it for "Book of Knoc.") Who cares how much you think he'd sell? The album will be available digitally and a few thousand copies in physical format as well. It's just about getting his new project/music out there so his loyal fan base can hear it and he can make $$ off it - it's not about trying to get him to go platinum. Are we gonna try and make the project a success with a single for radio, video, etc? Yes.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 12:29:32 PM by Lunatic 63 »

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2009, 12:31:02 PM »

Knoc still has a song with Dre in the vault called "Gangsta Mack." I'm not making that up. It was even mentioned in our "Book of Knoc" series and Knoc brought it up to me on the phone last night. He's very much like Dre; couldn't even give me a reason for why he's never used it lol. He was like "I dunno, but it's there" and he began singing it for me. I'm gonna' make him go get it so he can play it for me.

"Knoc's Ville" is going to be released and will have an announcement on that shortly. Is Dre going to be on it? Probably not (because if Knoc ever wanted to use "Gangsta Mack", I imagine he would use it for "Book of Knoc.") Who cares how much you think he'd sell? The album will be available digitally and a few thousand copies in physical format as well. It's just about getting his new project/music out there so his loyal fan base can hear it and he can make $$ off it - it's not about trying to get him to go platinum. Are we gonna try and make the project a success with a single for radio, video, etc? Yes.

don't worry about Knoc trying to go platinum, he couldn't go wood even if he wanted too.  But you said yourself, Dre doesn't fuck with Knoc anymore and really has no more interest in him

so why would be anywhere near detox?

Lunatic

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2009, 12:36:56 PM »
don't worry about Knoc trying to go platinum, he couldn't go wood even if he wanted too.  But you said yourself, Dre doesn't fuck with Knoc anymore and really has no more interest in him

so why would be anywhere near detox?
I'm the one who said the sales aren't a concern of ours with "Knoc's Ville."

As for the bolded..

Raptalk.Net: We understand there is a new team in place to make this record – guys like Slim Tha Mobster, Bishop Lamont and so on. Have any of the “2001” guys contributed anything? What’s Dre’s current relationship like with Mel-Man, Knoc-Turn’Al and Hittman?

The DOC: I’m not absolutely sure because I’m not always around when they’re recording. Dre has a good relationship with all of the above mentioned. There are songs done with all of the above mentioned. There are a billion songs done for “Detox” so whether or not they’ll make it, I’m not sure.

Suga Foot

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2009, 12:39:22 PM »
Lunatic 63, what is your involvement with "Knoc's Ville"?

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2009, 12:40:16 PM »

PR obviously

Lunatic

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2009, 12:44:03 PM »
Hopefully some more hands on PR work. For now, I am just a good friend of Knoc and helping him get his career back on pace. I speak like his PR because I have all of the info a regular PR would have, and more.