Author Topic: Is Knoc Gonna Work With Dre On Detox  (Read 1057 times)

Portugoal

Re: Is Knoc Gonna Work With Dre On Detox
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2009, 12:49:23 PM »
Luna, I find it scary that when you talk about Knoc-Turn'al you talk about "we" and "us". Just like it's kinda scary that you talk to him on the phone so much.

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2009, 12:53:10 PM »
Luna, I find it scary that when you talk about Knoc-Turn'al you talk about "we" and "us". Just like it's kinda scary that you talk to him on the phone so much.
If you only knew how hands on I was with the project, you'd understand.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Portugoal

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2009, 12:54:40 PM »

You went from a fanboy to something totally different, man. It's becoming scary.

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2009, 12:55:15 PM »

You went from a fanboy to something totally different, man. It's becoming scary.
From fanboy to being involved in the album. Scary indeed.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2009, 12:58:30 PM »
tell knoc to get back with Snoop, I can see Snoop putting him on again, maybe a Priority Records deal
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2009, 12:59:54 PM »
tell knoc to get back with Snoop, I can see Snoop putting him on again, maybe a Priority Records deal
Knoc & Snoop are cousins. They rarely speak or see each other though. Snoop is a $300 million dollar man lol. He's always busy. Seeing his schedule is scary lol.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2009, 01:08:46 PM »
Knoc & Snoop are cousins. They rarely speak or see each other though. Snoop is a $300 million dollar man lol. He's always busy. Seeing his schedule is scary lol.

they are blood related but don't talk? they have a falling out?

I remember when I first heard that Knoc/Snoop joint on the radio for the Way I Am album, I thought it was the first Detox single LMAO
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2009, 01:14:58 PM »

What is scary about it?

Lunatic

« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2009, 01:18:05 PM »
I remember when I first heard that Knoc/Snoop joint on the radio for the Way I Am album, I thought it was the first Detox single LMAO
No falling out. It's just Snoop is busy. Knoc knows how the life is; and he was never close to Snoop's stature; so he can imagine what Snoop's is like. He isn't about to blow up Snoop's phone. I remember MTV saying a few years back that Knoc & Snoop were cousins and I was like  ???  but Knoc told me that recently without me bringing it up. Doubt that's coincidence lol.

HAHAH at that. Great song though!

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2009, 01:28:01 PM »

Yeah they go well together, if Snoop is really looking to do big things with Priority and get the West back on the map, Knoc getting signed could be a good thing, especially if he's got all these pop smashes in the vault you mentioned. Fuck Treachorous they got their thumbs up their asses and can't even release a street album...

woof

« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2009, 01:34:32 PM »
I remember MTV saying a few years back that Knoc & Snoop were cousins and I was like  ???  but Knoc told me that recently without me bringing it up. Doubt that's coincidence lol.

so he is also Daz and RBX cousin??

Lunatic

« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2009, 01:37:43 PM »
I remember MTV saying a few years back that Knoc & Snoop were cousins and I was like  ???  but Knoc told me that recently without me bringing it up. Doubt that's coincidence lol.

so he is also Daz and RBX cousin??
I dunno if Knoc/Snoop are related on the same family side as Daz/RBX are with Snoop.

Y'all should know what it is with Knoc. He knows how to make radio friendly, good music like "Bad Intentions" = may not have been radio friendly but was too catchy for radio to deny. Same with "The Knoc" & "The Way I Am."

Knoc has a few cuts that could be hits; "Buy You a Rose" and "If U Wanna" (both with K. Young) and he just re made the classic "Gimme the Night" song by George Benson without even rapping one single line; he sings the whole thing like Mr. Benson did! This shit is great.

So Much Style

« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2009, 08:44:05 PM »
LOL "from fanboy to being INVOLVED IN THE ALBUM"

HBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
So much style back at it again

F-cisco

« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2009, 09:03:59 PM »
Lunatic for all the work you do for him, you should be credited on the album as executive producer, for real.

Lunatic

« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2009, 09:17:09 PM »
Lunatic for all the work you do for him, you should be credited on the album as executive producer, for real.
I'll be credited in some capacity