Author Topic: Is Knoc Gonna Work With Dre On Detox  (Read 1060 times)

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Is Knoc Gonna Work With Dre On Detox
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2009, 07:30:27 PM »
dude is cool....but nobody fucks wit this dude outside of his city(and Dubcnn).....LOL....ain't nobody checkin for knoc. If dre can't make money off of you....he ain't fucken wit you and he can't make no doe off of Knoc....that's a fact....LOL....how many records has he sold.

Uhh, all 4 of Knocs singles got play in New Zealand, which is saying alot since Hip Hop aint that big over here. Muzik, The Way I Am, Bad Intentions and The Knoc all got play, it was crazy cos when i first saw him I thought he was a Snoop rip off lol...

I don't get the hate for Luna either, dukes got a working and personal relationship with one of his favourite artists, why would he not wanna talk about it lol. Too many haters man...

How did I hate on Luna? I got no problem with dude...he works wit knoc and is helping him promote his product as well as keeping fans updated....how can I hate on that? I was simply saying Knocs not a factor in the states and that's a fact....maybe over seas he's gettin that gwap....I live in the states IDK.....but I was just stating the obvious.....NO ONE IS CHECKIN FOR HIM.....why does that make me a hater?

Lunatic

« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2009, 07:31:35 PM »
^ he wasn't addressing u. He was addressing the people calling my relationship with knoc "scary" among other things. Definitely not u.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2009, 08:23:21 PM »
keep doin your things lunatic
i will be checkin your interviews and shit from knoc and others regardles what the haters say so again
do what u have 2 do and bring us the str8 west shit from knoc       
and fukk the haters lol

Lunatic

« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2009, 08:37:18 PM »
will have a dope announcement on knoc within the coming days

Portugoal

« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2009, 09:20:32 PM »
^ he wasn't addressing u. He was addressing the people calling my relationship with knoc "scary" among other things. Definitely not u.

It's called observing, not hating.

Lunatic

« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2009, 09:26:33 PM »

It's called observing, not hating.
U quoting the wrong person. I pretty much left your post alone. Address those others. Peep the announcement in a few days and tell me I make it seem bigger than it is.

Portugoal

« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2009, 09:32:16 PM »
^ I was the one who used the word scary.

Come on, man... you talk about WE when you talk about Knoc, in your posts you sound like you want to be Knoc's lawyer, you're (still) overly excited that you talk to him on the phone, you defend and discuss everything that has to do with Mathmadix and you try to do business with or for him. A year ago you were only a fanboy,

If that's not scary, I don't know what is. What if you'd ever meet Knoc-Turn'al and he doesn't do what you'd like? I picture a script for a horror movie.

Lunatic

« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2009, 09:35:55 PM »
^Nothing like his lawyer, just PR/Publicity work as I'm already doing for other artists besides Knoc-turn'al but u don't see/know that. I'm not overly excited that I talk to him on the phone. I of course was at first, but now it's too often to get excited about. I've become used to it. People ask me questions about MathMadix and I answer if I know them. I do try and do business for and with him..and u know what? it's gonna get me paid so I hardly look "scary" for that.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 09:41:11 PM by Lunatic 63 »

Portugoal

« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2009, 09:42:16 PM »
^Nothing like his lawyer, just PR/Publicity work as I'm already doing for other artists besides Knoc-turn'al but u don't see/know that. I'm not overly excited that I talk to him on the phone. I of course was at first, but now it's too often to get excited about. I've become used to it. People ask me questions about MathMadix and I answer. I do try and do business for and with him..and u know what? it's gonna get me paid so I hardly look "scary" for that.

I'm not going in discussion because I said everything that had to be said. Maybe in a few years you will understand. Hopefully Knoc-Turn'al is still alive then.

Lunatic

« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2009, 09:43:50 PM »
^Nothing like his lawyer, just PR/Publicity work as I'm already doing for other artists besides Knoc-turn'al but u don't see/know that. I'm not overly excited that I talk to him on the phone. I of course was at first, but now it's too often to get excited about. I've become used to it. People ask me questions about MathMadix and I answer. I do try and do business for and with him..and u know what? it's gonna get me paid so I hardly look "scary" for that.

I'm not going in discussion because I said everything that had to be said. Maybe in a few years you will understand. Hopefully Knoc-Turn'al is still alive then.
And I've said what I have to say. People on here are siding with me. It is what it is. I'm glad you want to end this discussion. As said, peep the announcement in a few days. Thanks.

Muhfukka

« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2009, 09:46:08 PM »
I'm not overly excited that I talk to him on the phone. I of course was at first, but now it's too often to get excited about. I've become used to it.
hahahaha

Lunatic

« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2009, 09:47:36 PM »
^ good to see my 2 biggest haters in this thread. I was honest and get laughed at for it. I was like "holy shit" when my childhood favorite rapper called me a year ago. Apparently that is something to be embarrassed about  ::)  Ask Nima about the first time he interviewed one of his favorite artists. Or Eddie G about the first time he interviewed DJ Quik.

Nothing funny about getting paid off your favorite artist  8)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 09:52:27 PM by Lunatic 63 »

Muhfukka

« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2009, 09:52:14 PM »

knocturnal is your favorite rapper? hahaha he had some good songs a few years ago but damn

Lunatic

« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2009, 09:53:00 PM »

knocturnal is your favorite rapper? hahaha he had some good songs a few years ago but damn
he was when I was growing up. Now I would say he is #2 only due to a lack of released material over the last 4-5 years.

Portugoal

« Reply #59 on: December 01, 2009, 10:04:13 PM »
^ good to see my 2 biggest haters in this thread. I was honest and get laughed at for it. I was like "holy shit" when my childhood favorite rapper called me a year ago. Apparently that is something to be embarrassed about  ::)  Ask Nima about the first time he interviewed one of his favorite artists. Or Eddie G about the first time he interviewed DJ Quik.

Been there, done that. If you look good enough you can even find audio. Nima, Eddie and I have nothing on you though.

The way you're doing it, it's not funny at all. I'm atheist, but Knoc-Turn'al is in my prayers every day.