Author Topic: It's amazing how many times the Outlawz tried to ruin classic 2pac joints  (Read 1909 times)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Re: It's amazing how many times the Outlawz tried to ruin classic 2pac joints
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2009, 03:55:44 PM »
It's funny because back when Pac was alive, ain't nobody have shit to say about the Outlawz except good things. Now that he is gone, they are all wack. Hmmmm. 

Not "all" Outlawz though mind you. Just the Remaining Outlawz, and that's because they don't have the luxury of 2Pac writing their lyrics for them, recommending the way in which to deliver a verse on tracks, and to have that influence around them regularly in a creative atmosphere. Obviously rappers like Fatal & Kadafi had no problems because they had the ability to keep up, and could write high-quality raps capably on their on. Some people (like yourself) clearly see something odd about the situation, and I may have just put it down to lack of inspiration from a frantic writing machine like 2Pac anxious and intense in a studio missing, but with the facts there, it just isn't so

If nobody believes they are wack now though, then they should go pick up Until The End of Time, Better Dayz or Pacs Life, listen to the Outlaw featured tracks on there, then go listen to their unreleased original counterpart. Listen to the beats they choose now. From raw passionate and gritty to cheapy software sounding south shyt

Napolean
Fatal
Kadafi
Kastro
Edi
Noble
Storm
Syke
Mopreme

Out of that group, he only ones I would say I was not a big fan of was Syke at times. Kastro's flow has changed over the years and I would say out of all the members, it seems like Edi suffered the most lyrically after Pac passed. But the rest were all good IMO. But absolutely I think you lose some fire and ability when you lose a leader like Pac, but I enjoyed their Rap-A-Lot album, and a good portion of their remixed verses.

I am just being honest though when I say that when Pac was alive, I did not hear that many people say they were wack. If you did, they were Biggie/Junior Mafia fans and they fall in the same boat too. Now I am hearing people say oh Kadafi was wack on Staring At My Rearview, etc. Just does not add up sometimes with some people.

the ghost

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2009, 03:58:55 PM »
Fatal comes the tightest.

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2009, 04:12:50 PM »
Fatal Kadafi and Big Syke were dope. Y'all hatin more than dat bitch mothafuka Bill O'Reilly.

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2009, 05:07:49 PM »
out of Fatal, Kadafi and to a lesser extent Napolean, i think the Outlawz are terrible

sub-par rappers who had a good chance really. Saying that there are isolated verses i really like (EDI on All Out, Young Noble on Made Niggaz, etc)

as regards Napolean's verse on U Can Be Touched, i honestly think he came off better on that verse than Pac.  :D

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2009, 05:21:57 PM »
See, what's messed up is the Outlawz were the shit. Up until now, no one said shit. Hell, 5 years ago this tread doesn't exist, or if it did then people would laugh them out the board.

On the real, the 'Law were tight as fuck, but that's because Kadafi and Fatal were beast, and EDI had some 2Pac ghost writtens. Big Syke was nice, I have no idea what people are on, in the Mid-90's, his style of rap was considered dope, same with Napolean's and Kastro's style. The only thing that's changed is now we see that music 13-15 years later, and now we are like, damn, those dudes sucked. But by 1994-1996 standards, they are tight as fuck and ain't no one fuckin' wit' 'em. Their styles were highly dated, as they sound 90's as fuck, and in 2009, that's not what you want. But honestly, Still I Rise is the best post death 2Pac release, and the 'Lawz came correct. Right now, everyone's bitching at the 'Lawz, realizing damn those dudes had no business on a 'Pac track. That's true except Fatal and Kadafi. But at the end of the day, they still were good rappers in 94-96, and in 1996, people thought them dudes was tight. But then again, listen to some 90's shit and see how wack some people really were.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2009, 05:38:01 PM »
The Outlawz were nothing more than fillers when Pac got lazy. Every Pac song that one of them features on would have been better if pac had just took the time to write another verse.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2009, 06:05:10 PM »
2pac should have just kept big syke and asked snoop dogg to appear on more songs with RBX/KURUPT and all other deathrow members

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2009, 06:12:13 PM »
2pac should have just kept big syke and asked snoop dogg to appear on more songs with RBX/KURUPT and all other deathrow members

drop Big Syke too, imagine all those classic 2pac tracks with DPG on them instead of the wack ass outlawz
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2009, 06:16:21 PM »
They were cool on certain joints but I must agree they are wack.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2009, 07:08:10 PM »
i dnt mind em updatin they raps

Reprise91

« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2009, 07:17:00 PM »
The outlawz shoulda been:

Fatal
Kadafi
Napolean (well its a so so)
Syke
Mopreme
Nutt-so (Dude was soo sick with it)

Jimmy H.

« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2009, 10:56:58 PM »
RBX and Pac weren't on Death Row at the same time.

Jaydc

« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2009, 10:59:16 PM »
Kadafis voice was annoying he sounded like he was 11

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2009, 12:30:07 AM »
ive cut out their verses on all pac songs that ive got except hit em up

MediumL

« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2009, 01:54:16 AM »
I didn't mind them tbh. Ok there's some annoying or off beat flows but they came with some sick lines. Tracks like Tradin War Stories were banging. 'Keep catching flashbacks, of when niggas ran up in my house and I was too young to blast back!'
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>