Author Topic: It's amazing how many times the Outlawz tried to ruin classic 2pac joints  (Read 1903 times)

Jaydc

Re: It's amazing how many times the Outlawz tried to ruin classic 2pac joints
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2009, 07:59:50 PM »
if 2pac thought he was good enough then he was good enough

this is sig-worthy

hahaha

You have fucking tq in your sig,you lost a long time ago.

blkb

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2009, 08:16:38 PM »
Who is Long Beach Iz Active? He's hilarious.

Jaydc

« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2009, 08:23:15 PM »

Hes a guy who would literally get down and suck snoops dick if asked of im.Any time a snoop song pops up even if its the wackest shit ever and everyone agrees he will come in the thread and claim it to be brilliant.Hell he even called sexual seduction auto tune song of the year.Hes like soopafly dpgc but not nearly as entertaining.He has one joke,snoop announces something,or has a billboard,thread gets made about it he comes into the thread and puts up something inferior to snoops and claims it to be crooked is.That pretty much sums up all his posts.

OG Hack Wilson

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2009, 10:38:56 PM »

Hes a guy who would literally get down and suck snoops dick if asked of im.Any time a snoop song pops up even if its the wackest shit ever and everyone agrees he will come in the thread and claim it to be brilliant.Hell he even called sexual seduction auto tune song of the year.Hes like soopafly dpgc but not nearly as entertaining.He has one joke,snoop announces something,or has a billboard,thread gets made about it he comes into the thread and puts up something inferior to snoops and claims it to be crooked is.That pretty much sums up all his posts.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2009, 08:52:04 AM »

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2009, 09:18:13 AM »
listen.....the Outlawz were Pac's homies, he took them in and tought them how to rap and make money.......pretty much took care of them.....so in that aspect, I respect Pac for the great person he is and I respect how the outlawz for how they embraced pac and his legacy after he died......but seriously....music wise, come on, you and i both know theyre not good......Fatal maybe had a little flair....but hes still decent at most.......only reason Pac put them on was cuz they were his homies, and he wanted to help them out......not because they are good rappers....

The_Offence

« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2009, 10:27:14 AM »
a couple of them had skills but thats why there career went down hill after pac died hatal was the dopest out of all of them

midwestryder

« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2009, 11:05:57 AM »
Never really cared about them.Didn't mind their featurings.I do have the exact same opinion on big syke long beach has on outlawz.now why did pac put him on his songs remains a mystery to me, that guy is the definition of wack to me

picture me rollin, classic track then that bitch ass muther fucker big syke has to open his damn mouth

please this just showes you have know clue what you are talking about big syke was dope ass gangsta rapper & part of thug life . he was one of 2pac main homies.i like big syke on thug life. the outlawz never ruined a song of 2pacs ever . . they were 2pac's soliders & that ment 2pac thought they were just a good as him & deserved their spot. 2pac always knew better then you .the outlawz are better then 75% of todays new school rappers. i rather listen to outlawz then gucci or lil wayne.

who gives a fuck if they were his homies, they still suck dick on the mic
they did not suck dick on the mic like you do.  big syke was a good gangsta rapper. if 2pac thought he was good enough then he was good enough . 2pac knows better then you ever will .

You don't do yourself any favours by sounding like an idiotic 6 year old coming out with childish "Unlike You" responses and acting like whatever 2pac said or thought was 100% correct and bulletproof further indicates how much of an idiot you are.
The current Outlawz suck. 2Pac ghostwrote a Large amount of their work during their period of which they recieve most admiration and praise for - IE: Their Death Row days!

2Pac liked the idea of a click, or crew behind him, so it did not matter if they wern't as talented as other people out there. The Outlawz were young, and hungry, and would have been easily conditioned and influenced into 2Pacs way of thinking, into his ideologys, his beliefs and anything else he wanted in exhange for them being able to appear alongside the worlds biggest rapper. All they had to do was to be behind him, and ride for him. He sure as hell never thought they were "as" good as him like you suggested. 1) He ghostwrote for them a LOT. and 2) when it came to songs he would even regard them as simply his "little" homies. His enemies wern't even on his level, so he's gonna let his "little homies" take care of them. He never really thought that highley of the Outlawz that most people think, it was simply his crew of people he wanted to mold into an image HE wanted!!!

Too many dumb fans believe "ohh it was 2Pac's group" that means 2Pac thought they were the best. lol get the fk outta here
only one who sounds like idiot is you & your hating. grow up with ignorant bullcrap. 2pac never got down with anybody who did not think highley of . so yo uare wrong as normal . i fellowed 2pac since digital underground & never stopped. 2pac would not have big syke in both thug life & outlawz if he did not think he was good enough to rap. what proof do you have 2pac ghostwriiten for the outlawz because i think it bullcrap what you are saying. 2pac thought the outlawz were good enough to drop solo albums . 2pac was going to have slol albums by the outlawz on his label . also anything  2pac said is 100% correct over what you say. so please save you bullcrap .you showed you don't knoiw shit about 2pac at all. you are one of those bandwagoon 2pac fans from the mid 90's .

Blood$

« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2009, 11:13:59 AM »
I never had a problem with the Outlawz but I also never saw anything that special in them either, but I liked EDI and Fatal the most out of them

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2009, 12:02:39 PM »
haters will always hate, but the Outlawz are borderline disgrace to the westcoast
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

V2DHeart

« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2009, 12:09:43 PM »
Quote from: midwestryder
only one who sounds like idiot is you & your hating. grow up with ignorant bullcrap. 2pac never got down with anybody who did not think highley of . so yo uare wrong as normal . i fellowed 2pac since digital underground & never stopped. 2pac would not have big syke in both thug life & outlawz if he did not think he was good enough to rap. what proof do you have 2pac ghostwriiten for the outlawz because i think it bullcrap what you are saying. 2pac thought the outlawz were good enough to drop solo albums . 2pac was going to have slol albums by the outlawz on his label . also anything  2pac said is 100% correct over what you say. so please save you bullcrap .you showed you don't knoiw shit about 2pac at all. you are one of those bandwagoon 2pac fans from the mid 90's .

If you're going to try and respond, and call someone an idiot, at least have the basic preschooler intellect to get your spelling and grammar correct first!!!  ::)

I never said Big Syke was wack, nor Kadafi, Fatal or Storm, so quite trying to speculate and compel an image of what I said from one word. Since you clearly have trouble reading as well as spelling, let me write it slowly for you with easy-to-understand words...

The.... Outlawz.......... as in..... EDI..... Young Noble...... Kastro,,, and Napoleon.... You with me so far yeh???? "THOSE" Outlawz... Those ones Suck!!! Those ones, not Syke..... Not Kadafi..... Not Fatal..... Not Storm..... You got me?? The ones from current time. You understand? Probably not, but let's continue anyway - You claim to be some big 2Pac fan from his Digital Underground days (Yeh sure, that's what all defensive morons say) yet don't know that 2Pac ghostwrote for the Outlawz whilst on Death Row? LOL, big 2Pac fan you must be  ::)... Sounds like you're the d!ckriding changes fan to me son. 2Pac didn't have any plans for the Outlawz to drop solo albums on Makaveli Records lol. You'd be surprised to what his plans were for the Outlawz, but yeh Nice try rookie!!!

I'm not an Outlawz hater. I just think they suck now, because quite frankly their lyrical ability is weak, and their selection of beats these days is horrible. Any Outlaw who did have the talent to go it alone either did, or quit rappin', and we were left with the weaker out the bunch. The ones people couldn't really give a shyt about. Don't believe me??? Then create a poll, or look at 99% of other polls on the net which ask someone of their favourite Outlaw, and guaranteed it'll either be between Fatal or Kadafi, followed by Syke being 3rd place, and none of those people are even in the group anymore

Quote from: midwestryder
also anything  2pac said is 100% correct over what you say

LOL, please quit saying that, it really makes you look like a d!ck riding werido who sounds like a 10 year old who would probably come out with "I know you are, but what am I" replys
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

KingNicholas

• 'G'
« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2009, 12:46:15 PM »
I don't see how people can say Napoleon and Kastro suck. To me the worst Outlawz that I hate listening to are Young Noble and E.D.I.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2009, 05:20:25 PM »
I always liked Napoleon, Fatal, and Edi Amin

but yeah, there's not one time I wouldn't rather hear pac/another feature than them

pac + richie rich or shock g or anyone from dpg>>>>>>> pac + outlaws

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2009, 05:25:58 PM »
I always liked Napoleon, Fatal, and Edi Amin

but yeah, there's not one time I wouldn't rather hear pac/another feature than them

pac + richie rich or shock g or anyone from dpg>>>>>>> pac + outlaws

Whatever happened to Richie Rich?
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme