Author Topic: It's amazing how many times the Outlawz tried to ruin classic 2pac joints  (Read 1910 times)

midwestryder

Re: It's amazing how many times the Outlawz tried to ruin classic 2pac joints
« Reply #75 on: December 14, 2009, 02:07:46 PM »
haters will always hate, but the Outlawz are borderline disgrace to the westcoast
since most of outlawz were not west coast in first place but east coast like new jersey . aslo outlawz where never disgrace to west coast at all.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2009, 02:45:14 PM »
haters will always hate, but the Outlawz are borderline disgrace to the westcoast
since most of outlawz were not west coast in first place but east coast like new jersey . aslo outlawz where never disgrace to west coast at all.

have you heard the outlawz before?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #77 on: December 14, 2009, 04:02:01 PM »
See, what's messed up is the Outlawz were the shit. Up until now, no one said shit. Hell, 5 years ago this tread doesn't exist, or if it did then people would laugh them out the board.

On the real, the 'Law were tight as fuck, but that's because Kadafi and Fatal were beast, and EDI had some 2Pac ghost writtens. Big Syke was nice, I have no idea what people are on, in the Mid-90's, his style of rap was considered dope, same with Napolean's and Kastro's style. The only thing that's changed is now we see that music 13-15 years later, and now we are like, damn, those dudes sucked. But by 1994-1996 standards, they are tight as fuck and ain't no one fuckin' wit' 'em. Their styles were highly dated, as they sound 90's as fuck, and in 2009, that's not what you want. But honestly, Still I Rise is the best post death 2Pac release, and the 'Lawz came correct. Right now, everyone's bitching at the 'Lawz, realizing damn those dudes had no business on a 'Pac track. That's true except Fatal and Kadafi. But at the end of the day, they still were good rappers in 94-96, and in 1996, people thought them dudes was tight. But then again, listen to some 90's shit and see how wack some people really were.

Good post.

You know what's funny, since I am older, and I remember The Outlawz, I remember people were on their jock (I went 90's) and no one would disrespect them, just like Mack 10, Spice 1, Yukmouth, Too $hort and many others. Listen to these guys again, and listen to their styles. In 2009, they'd suck. As much as people say Hip-Hop is dead now, people wouldn't like that old school shit either. People right now have no idea what they want. They don't buy Slaughterhouse, they think Kanye is gay, they think The Outlawz are wack, and 2Pac is the GOAT, until they hear What'z Ya Phone #. The Outlawz were the shit in 1996, in 1996 their style was relevent. In 2009, the style is played out, it ain't fresh and people say it's wack.

Whats Ya Phone Number was never dope, period. Not in the 90s and not in the 00s. I still bump All Eyez on Me occasionally in 2009, so no it doesn't suck.

If Pac was alive today and rapping over techno beats, I wouldn't check for his shit either.

The Outlawz were never the shit. Maybe you thought they were back then, but to me they've always been filler. A classic Pac track is still a classic Pac track regardless of whether there's an Outlaw rapping over it. Did anyone give a shit about the songs they did without Pac? I certainly didn't. There's your answer.
i gotta agree wit sum of this here....i was 18 when all eyez on me dropped and me and my homies always thought the outlaws were just ok,....and whats your phone # was always skipped
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2009, 06:24:32 PM »
big syke is awesome... his voice is tight.. all other outlawz are meh...

JohnnyL

« Reply #79 on: December 14, 2009, 06:40:20 PM »
 I didn't really mind the old stuff with the Outlawz.  I don't really care for much of the new stuff, other than the stuff that Fatal's been dropping.  Some of those tracks are pretty tight.  To me though, I'd almost consider the current Outlawz a different group than the original Outlawz.  For one thing, there are a lot less members of the Outlawz than there used to be.  But to me, it seems like 2pac inspired the Outlawz.  It seems like he really lit a fire underneath them, while he was around.  But since he's been gone, it's like they lost the key component to their sound.  I'm not saying they've never made a good song, since he passed away.  But in general, it seems that the group hasn't transitioned well from the Outlawz w/2pac to the Outlawz w/out.

midwestryder

« Reply #80 on: December 17, 2009, 10:17:46 PM »

have you heard the outlawz before?
i heard outlawz since day one . most of outlawz are from new jersey & will tell you that. i been 2pac fan since digital underground . Napoleon was born to orthodox Muslim parents in Irvington, New Jersey. Fula aka Yaki Kadafi was born to Yaasmyn Fula and Sekou Odinga in Montclair, New Jersey in 1977.  big syke is the only outlaw originally from the west coast. i bump the crap out of all the outlawz music.

2euce 7even

« Reply #81 on: December 18, 2009, 03:28:08 AM »
i know the lawz are meh BUT they came hella tight on some tracks.

hail mary
just like daddy
life of an outlaw
black jezus (storm, kadafi)
u can get touched
made niggaz
hit em up (fatal, kadafi, prince ital, storm) (fatal, kadafi (retail one)

let´s say so: best outlawz are gone and not in the group anymore.i give a fuck bout outlawz NOW i dont even check their shit out.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #82 on: December 18, 2009, 03:35:26 AM »
outlawz were cool back n the day... they fell off hard lately... and big syke always sounded dope on them pac tracks./

outlaw_uk

• 'G'
« Reply #83 on: December 18, 2009, 07:36:10 AM »
I completly agree with this post below. in terms of pure talent yeah kadafi and fatal were streets ahead, but all of them had raw energy... napolean on last ones left, blasphemy i liked the energy and flow and at times i thought them complimented eachother. Also you look at the never surrender album and retribution album, great albums to me.

Of course sometimes i would of preferred a 2pac solo but that tells the greatness of pac more that the wackness of the outlawz, I read someone say 2pac used the outlawz when 2pac got lazy... then said that 2pac wrote all there verses... that doesnt work!! if he was just being lazy (which contradictics against everything we know about 2pac's work ethic anyway) would he really write there lyrics for them. 

At the end of the day we probably saw more outlaw features because 2pac was trying to support his family and provide the younger generation of his family a life and good living, kadafi, edi and kastro, mopreme all where cousins?? (correct me if i am wrong?) napolean, fatal and noble were all friends of them.

I have to be honest and say in 2009 i am not looking out for the outlawz like i used to, but as the M dogg said, they will decline with age. in 96 - mid 2000 they has raw, energy and hunger something i dont see in alot of artists these days...

I seriously advice people to check out the Retribution album... And i have been posting since 2000 on the deathrow forums, then here and too be its only recently i have seenn people bashing the outlawz.

I'm not saying the current Outlawz are not wack. Just like every other rapper, with age goes skills. Hip-Hop is a young persons game, and the older you get the worst your flow gets, the more watered down your lyrics get. Compare Kurupt, or Snoop, or any other rapper over the years. If you talk about the Outlawz from today, yeah they wack, but no more wack than any other artist from the 90's and 80's, even the early 2000's.

Now as for their style in 1996, how can you claim they were wack when dudes came out hard as fuck.

how is Kadafi wack here
[Verse Four: Khadafi]
I'm from N-E-W Jerz, where plenty murders occurs
No points in common, we bringin drama to all you herbs
Knuckle check the scenario, Lil' Cease
I bring you fake G's to your knees, coppin pleas you Degenario
Lil Kim, is you coked up, or doped up?
Get ya lil' Jr. Whopper click smoked up, what the fuck
is you STUPID?! I take money, crash and mash through Brooklyn
with my click lootin, shootin and pollutin ya block
with 15 shots cock glock to your knot
Outlaw mafia click movin up another notch
And your box top spots get mopped and dropped
and all your fake-ass East coast props brainstormed and locked

« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 07:47:10 AM by outlaw_uk »

2euce 7even

« Reply #84 on: December 18, 2009, 03:09:57 PM »
I completly agree with this post below. in terms of pure talent yeah kadafi and fatal were streets ahead, but all of them had raw energy... napolean on last ones left, blasphemy i liked the energy and flow and at times i thought them complimented eachother. Also you look at the never surrender album and retribution album, great albums to me.

Of course sometimes i would of preferred a 2pac solo but that tells the greatness of pac more that the wackness of the outlawz, I read someone say 2pac used the outlawz when 2pac got lazy... then said that 2pac wrote all there verses... that doesnt work!! if he was just being lazy (which contradictics against everything we know about 2pac's work ethic anyway) would he really write there lyrics for them. 

At the end of the day we probably saw more outlaw features because 2pac was trying to support his family and provide the younger generation of his family a life and good living, kadafi, edi and kastro, mopreme all where cousins?? (correct me if i am wrong?) napolean, fatal and noble were all friends of them.

I have to be honest and say in 2009 i am not looking out for the outlawz like i used to, but as the M dogg said, they will decline with age. in 96 - mid 2000 they has raw, energy and hunger something i dont see in alot of artists these days...

I seriously advice people to check out the Retribution album... And i have been posting since 2000 on the deathrow forums, then here and too be its only recently i have seenn people bashing the outlawz.

I'm not saying the current Outlawz are not wack. Just like every other rapper, with age goes skills. Hip-Hop is a young persons game, and the older you get the worst your flow gets, the more watered down your lyrics get. Compare Kurupt, or Snoop, or any other rapper over the years. If you talk about the Outlawz from today, yeah they wack, but no more wack than any other artist from the 90's and 80's, even the early 2000's.

Now as for their style in 1996, how can you claim they were wack when dudes came out hard as fuck.

how is Kadafi wack here
[Verse Four: Khadafi]
I'm from N-E-W Jerz, where plenty murders occurs
No points in common, we bringin drama to all you herbs
Knuckle check the scenario, Lil' Cease
I bring you fake G's to your knees, coppin pleas you Degenario
Lil Kim, is you coked up, or doped up?
Get ya lil' Jr. Whopper click smoked up, what the fuck
is you STUPID?! I take money, crash and mash through Brooklyn
with my click lootin, shootin and pollutin ya block
with 15 shots cock glock to your knot
Outlaw mafia click movin up another notch
And your box top spots get mopped and dropped
and all your fake-ass East coast props brainstormed and locked

is it wack?  ::) :o

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: December 18, 2009, 10:12:36 PM »
hack whats the break down of the outlawz, thug life, new jerzey mob etc...
did the new jerzey mob have anythin to do wit pac?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.