Author Topic: I nominate SGV to be a mod on the Outbound Forum  (Read 334 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
I nominate SGV to be a mod on the Outbound Forum
« on: November 19, 2002, 04:51:03 PM »
This cat is hella real plus he represents down south really hard

i heard SGV complainin that this specific forum aint too into the underground shit so i suggest SGV be made a Mod

this cat knows alot of shit plus he keeps it real

do yall agree?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Suga Foot

Re:I nominate SGV to be a mod on the Outbound Forum
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2002, 05:05:32 PM »
I agree.  Mod Up!

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2002, 05:32:52 PM »
Hell Yea...........[size=26]WtO[/size] members need to be repin more!
I nominate SGV fo sho!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2002, 05:33:30 PM by Mr.Pac-Man »

Jome

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2002, 05:58:21 PM »

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2002, 06:05:31 PM »
yea this cats a cool mofo fa show doggy, i tank he shud be upz dea too, and i mean i even convinced him to go to da bone concert and so ya know dat got me happy. 8)

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2002, 07:03:12 PM »
Hell yeah my boy (elliot ;)) need to be a mod....he always be talkin about every kind of rap not just westcoast....i think he is perfect for this.

Jome

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2002, 07:34:05 PM »
yeah, that [size=10]FOO[/size] got hella knowledge on underground and ole-skool shit, even if he sucks on the mainstream/remotely pop part..  ;D

DJ_Jay_Deee

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2002, 09:46:51 PM »
Yeah, he deserves it. Make him a Mod!!!!

S.G.V.

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2002, 11:12:25 PM »
wow!...thanks...that shit was suprising..i appreciate that shit...but on the real tho...i agree wit all em...aint many people got the knowledge i got...this section isnt very midwest or south friendly...i could change that...i wont really fuck with the east coast tho...thatll get me in trouble(nas fans)...but yea SGV FOR MOD FOO! W t muthafuckin O Foo

Myrealname

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2002, 11:20:16 PM »
wow!...thanks...that shit was suprising..i appreciate that shit...but on the real tho...i agree wit all em...aint many people got the knowledge i got...this section isnt very midwest or south friendly...i could change that...i wont really fuck with the east coast tho...thatll get me in trouble(nas fans)...but yea SGV FOR MOD FOO! W t muthafuckin O Foo
I know at least 15-20 peoples with more knowledge than you.
U are not Modest .
« Last Edit: November 19, 2002, 11:21:54 PM by Myrealname »

Jome

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2002, 04:15:51 AM »

I know at least 15-20 peoples with more knowledge than you.
U are not Modest .

I VERY strongly doubt that.
Maybe in the category "Artists who sell more than 100.000", but everything besides that Severely Gay Vegetarian knows pretty much anything about. ;D

Myrealname

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2002, 05:54:07 AM »
Uh :D coming from a dude that knows only xzibit nas and m.o.p.  :D
I doubt you know gropus/rappers from the underground ATL scene and from the whole dirty south scene. Maybe Scarface and Ludacris and Outkast are underground for you....have u ever heard "Dsgb" or the new underground group "Headbussaz" ?
Honestly me and S.G.V. are the only ones with knowledge about the dirty south and midwest hip hop underground scene.
There are a lot of topics about underground artists from the midwest-south in this outbound section but nobody cares....at least me and S.g.v.

Jome

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2002, 06:53:46 AM »
I doubt you know gropus/rappers from the underground ATL scene and from the whole dirty south scene. Maybe Scarface and Ludacris and Outkast are underground for you....have u ever heard "Dsgb" or the new underground group "Headbussaz" ?
Honestly me and S.G.V. are the only ones with knowledge about the dirty south and midwest hip hop underground scene.
There are a lot of topics about underground artists from the midwest-south in this outbound section but nobody cares....at least me and S.g.v.

I wasn't nominating myself ::)

You as a mod?
Rud and Overseer would rather do triple backflips and send love-letters to NIK before they make you a mod!!

Myrealname

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2002, 10:15:40 AM »

I wasn't nominating myself ::)

You as a mod?
Rud and Overseer would rather do triple backflips and send love-letters to NIK before they make you a mod!!

I wasnt nominating myself,i was talking about knowledge.
Dont be foolish

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2002, 11:02:02 AM »

Don't throw out names of unsigned artists that get no shine and act like your down with real hip-hop.  I've never heard of Dsgb or Headbussaz and probably only 1 or 2 other people here have.  Anyone can do that.  Have you heard you Simcoe Street Mob & Htvd from T.O.? Obviously you are going to get fewer responses when you mention something from an unsigned/underground artist cause they haven't attracted the attention of the masses yet.  

I don't make anymore threads of my fav. underground artists like Saigon & The Last Emperor cause I understand people haven't got a chance to hear them.  I dying to discuss their work but I'll wait them to blow and everyone gets the chance to heard them.  But I 'm not going to act like if you don't know these guys you don't know your "real" hip-hop or underground rap.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2002, 11:04:24 AM by C2Knuckles »