Author Topic: I nominate SGV to be a mod on the Outbound Forum  (Read 335 times)

Myrealname

Re:I nominate SGV to be a mod on the Outbound Forum
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2002, 12:04:50 PM »
No no no no no,actually u are the  IGNORANT one cuz these artist are not unsigned.HEADBUSSAZ is a group composed by 3-6 Mafia and Fiend (not unsigned artists to me),the south fuck with this group right about now but obviously u dont know them.
Same thing for DSGB,the Pastor troy's group.
Me and S.G.V. are the only ones with knowledge about dirty south, S.G.V. could be a perfect MOD for this forum.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2002, 12:54:34 PM »
Wha wha wha wha whaaaaaaaaaaaat?????????? SGV FOR MOD HELL MUTHAFUCKIN YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bez

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2002, 01:01:54 PM »
yer he gets my vote.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2002, 02:00:35 PM »
No no no no no,actually u are the  IGNORANT one cuz these artist are not unsigned.

Fine, they are signed, but I mean they are still very unknown and haven't got much attention.

HEADBUSSAZ is a group composed by 3-6 Mafia and Fiend (not unsigned artists to me),the south fuck with this group right about now but obviously u dont know them. Same thing for DSGB,the Pastor troy's group.

I know of 3-6, Pastor Troy and Fiend but don't listen to them so I wouldn't know the thier artists.  Or care to find out about them.

Me and S.G.V. are the only ones with knowledge about dirty south, S.G.V. could be a perfect MOD for this forum.

I'm sure that he would be fine for the position.  Mod him up.  But maybe I don't know all the functions of a moderator.  But it seems to me all they do is make threads sticky, lock & move them.  Forgive me if I'm wrong.  What does it matter if a mod has knowledge of the south and mid-west underground?  Just wondering.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2002, 02:14:50 PM »

Hmmm. I live and know everything that drops in the South. I agree that SGV knows alot about the underground cause he's the only one talking about Paul Wall & Chamillion, Swisha-House, etc.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2002, 02:18:35 PM »
I agree with Tech. SGV for mod

S.G.V.

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2002, 10:49:57 PM »
yea i aint modest...i pride myself on knowin alot about hip hop...i try to touch every aspect...whether the cat is from alaska, colorado, alabama, mississippi, new york, flint...it dont matter...i like to know this shit...oh and please dont throw the "real" hip hop shit into this...cuz aint no such thing as "real" hip hop...all hip hop is real....and thanks again to everyone for this...especially Tech for makin the thread.... ;D...oh and Jome...u sumbitch...go pick up some drunk guys in ur cab...and have sex with them like u know u want to  ;)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2002, 11:25:57 PM »
dont worry about a thizzang

i looks out for my homessss.....
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2002, 08:16:21 AM »
Congrats S.G.V.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2002, 08:19:49 AM »
Oh, and MRN, quit provoking people, you always infect topics over in the westcoast part, don't bring that shit in here.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

S.G.V.

« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2002, 09:59:34 AM »
oh shit i just noticed i got modded...tight...thanks to all u foos who nominated my ass... ;D