Author Topic: Evolution  (Read 3399 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Evolution
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2009, 07:57:05 PM »
Some of this shit is just hilarious. The chances that the theory of evolution is truth are extremely high. Every single thing points in that fuccin' direction. It's almost not a theory anymore and it's just mind boggling to me that people still believe in god. I'm a quote QT when I say I just can't wrap my head around it.

Even if Evolution were 110% true, that has nothing to do with God existing or not. If God could create man in one step, he could create an in 100 steps.

I believe in God because I hope there is something more than my current existence. It's as simple as that. That doesn't mean I don't live life less because I think there's more after I die. It just means I hope there's more after I die. You find it mind boggling that people don't want to die?

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2009, 09:04:38 PM »
Some of this shit is just hilarious. The chances that the theory of evolution is truth are extremely high. Every single thing points in that fuccin' direction. It's almost not a theory anymore and it's just mind boggling to me that people still believe in god. I'm a quote QT when I say I just can't wrap my head around it.

Even if Evolution were 110% true, that has nothing to do with God existing or not. If God could create man in one step, he could create an in 100 steps.

That would probably come down to your definition of god. What is god to you?. Is he almighty, all seeing, is he Allah?, Tupac?, Jesus? or is god just that thing that sparked the beginning of life and everything else was just process?. In other words...god is evolution. It really does not matter how you look at it you're not gonna make any sense of it. Everything we know about god comes from man. Human beings with hype active imaginations. And I know I know...you have faith and I don't. And you're right. That's exactly it. Faith is what separates people like you and me.

I believe in God because I hope there is something more than my current existence. It's as simple as that. That doesn't mean I don't live life less because I think there's more after I die. It just means I hope there's more after I die. You find it mind boggling that people don't want to die?

Again. That's faith. And no I don't find it mind boggling that people don't want to die but why would that want me to believe in god. Ever read the bible?. Why would I want to serve a piece of shit like that?. A god that kills women and children. You're probably gonna say some shit like "if you think god's like that then you probably will never know god". So what should I do...make my own god?. See god the way I want to see him. We could go on and on here and it's gonna get us anywhere. I've said this all before. NONE OF THIS MAKES SENSE TO ME and I'll never understand why it does to people like yourself. Are you really this afraid of death?.

And WHY is it so bad to just die. I understand why people don't want to die but this is not something that should be scary or bad. You're not gonna feel any pain. There's no more consciousness. Why is that bad?. The thought alone just relaxes me and it's not that I want to die but I'm not afraid of death. I know I'm not going to any hell. That's for damn sure.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2009, 09:21:00 PM »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2009, 09:21:36 PM »
Because a million other things talk about events, yet most of us don't believe in them. Why not believe in the Greek and Roman gods homie?
In Greek mythology, Atlas was the man holding up the Earth on his shoulders right?

That's so funny becuz in the Book of Job
Quote from: Job 26:7
He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.

How in the FUCK would he know this? And with your modern Science today, that's proven fact. And what I'd like to know, tell me, how in the hell would a man from that era know this?

Quote from: Job 26:8
He bindeth up the waters in his thick clouds; and the cloud is not rent under them.

What's a cloud? A cloud is a visible mass of liquid. Tell me how the fuck Job would measure this? And know this? The study of Weather and precipitation begin in the 19th century too?

Quote from: 1 Corinthians 15:39
All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

I read somewhere that the discovery of fingerprints didn't begin until the 19th century. How the fuck would the author of this know?

Quote from: 1 Corinthians 15:41
There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

Could be wrong, but wasn't it until the 1700's that astronomers discovered that no 2 stars are the same? Once a fuckin' again, how would they know? And Greek mythology thought the stars where Gods right?

Bananas

« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2009, 09:58:57 PM »
Religious or at least spiritual people should be using science to prove God, instead of fighting obviously true patterns of evolution. The fact that humans developed from shared ancestors at one point does not disprove that there was an initial spark of life to begin it. The 1st lkaw of thermodynamics and other scientific disciplines says nothing can come form nothing. earlier in this thread QT said that the first life had to come from something. Maybe there is some alien life we could call "God". Instead of just making up our own bullshit stories like the bible or the koran, maybe we should be paying scientists million dollar salaries to find out the origins of our world, so we have something tangible to believe in.If that could become a reality, there wouldn't be friction between the religious communities and pretty much everyone else in the world. We would have a base, we would have God, and we would have scientific proof of our origin.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2009, 10:07:06 PM »

That would probably come down to your definition of god. What is god to you?. Is he almighty, all seeing, is he Allah?, Tupac?, Jesus? or is god just that thing that sparked the beginning of life and everything else was just process?. In other words...god is evolution. It really does not matter how you look at it you're not gonna make any sense of it. Everything we know about god comes from man. Human beings with hype active imaginations. And I know I know...you have faith and I don't. And you're right. That's exactly it. Faith is what separates people like you and me.

All I'm saying is that the existence of a creator of the universe is not dependent on whether evolution happened or not. Proving humans evolved from older extinct species proves that the Old Testament is a lie. It doesn't prove there was never a creator.

Again. That's faith. And no I don't find it mind boggling that people don't want to die but why would that want me to believe in god. Ever read the bible?. Why would I want to serve a piece of shit like that?. A god that kills women and children. You're probably gonna say some shit like "if you think god's like that then you probably will never know god". So what should I do...make my own god?. See god the way I want to see him. We could go on and on here and it's gonna get us anywhere. I've said this all before. NONE OF THIS MAKES SENSE TO ME and I'll never understand why it does to people like yourself. Are you really this afraid of death?.

And WHY is it so bad to just die. I understand why people don't want to die but this is not something that should be scary or bad. You're not gonna feel any pain. There's no more consciousness. Why is that bad?. The thought alone just relaxes me and it's not that I want to die but I'm not afraid of death. I know I'm not going to any hell. That's for damn sure.

I never told you to believe in anything. I could care less what you believe in. I don't even believe in hell, much less believe people that aren't Christian will go there. I also don't believe in Jewish mythology. I may have grown up in the church but it wasn't and still isn't an important part of my life. I read the Gospels at around 19 years old independently and decided that this was the ideal way to live. What was written as the words of Jesus made sense to me. It had less to do with eternal life or reward and more to do with morality. I thought it was okay to steal from rich people or from corporations. I thought it was okay to get involved in the drug trade or various scams to make a quick buck. I read what Jesus said and I no longer thought that. It's not that I obeyed what he said because I now believed in heaven and wanted to get in. It's that when I read it I realized I was wrong and decided to be right. And I personally came to that conclusion because of Christ.

Good for all those people that didn't need Jesus to say it for them to get it. I wasn't one of them. You can believe whatever you want. I'll just believe in what I believe and hope I get to believe it forever. If not then so be it.

Fraxxx

« Reply #66 on: December 04, 2009, 02:24:01 AM »
Because a million other things talk about events, yet most of us don't believe in them. Why not believe in the Greek and Roman gods homie?
In Greek mythology, Atlas was the man holding up the Earth on his shoulders right?

That's so funny becuz in the Book of Job
Quote from: Job 26:7
He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.

How in the FUCK would he know this? And with your modern Science today, that's proven fact. And what I'd like to know, tell me, how in the hell would a man from that era know this?

Quote from: Job 26:8
He bindeth up the waters in his thick clouds; and the cloud is not rent under them.

What's a cloud? A cloud is a visible mass of liquid. Tell me how the fuck Job would measure this? And know this? The study of Weather and precipitation begin in the 19th century too?

Quote from: 1 Corinthians 15:39
All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

I read somewhere that the discovery of fingerprints didn't begin until the 19th century. How the fuck would the author of this know?

Quote from: 1 Corinthians 15:41
There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

Could be wrong, but wasn't it until the 1700's that astronomers discovered that no 2 stars are the same? Once a fuckin' again, how would they know? And Greek mythology thought the stars where Gods right?

The world doesn't "hang" on "nothing". That's really not quite what science says. But if someone 3000 years ago watched the sun or moon, maybe he could come to this conclusion. Just a thought.

It says the water is in the clouds. How could he have such brilliant insight? Maybe because water comes "out of" clouds? Even if it said (which it doesn't) they are made of water, ever walked through fog? You don't need to measure to know they consist of water.

What in the world do fingerprints have to do with it.  I'm suspecting you to make fun of us, the whole time.  ;D It just separates humans, beasts, fish and birds, which is not even accurate.

The bible is a hundred times more often wrong than right and mostly inaccurate. What's the point of posting some random text passages which could be 'true' (okay, not really) by heavily interpreting them, although I understood that to you the bible is true word by word?

I'm not gonna do this again, I just want to know why you can't figure this shit out by yourself?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: December 04, 2009, 09:12:16 AM »
Fraxxx, why the fuck you gotta be so technical. Can't you just comprehend the jest of it. Do you want me stop quoting The Bible than and start quoting The Quran, cuz I'll do that too. And that shit was written 2,000 years later, AFTER The Bible. And look at the faith wrapped around that book by Muslims. The Quran is more modern than The Bible, why no discredit to it? Quran was written 1,500 years back, and The Bible, 3,500? Hmmm?

Science ain't gonna prove what ya'll want. So take your hand off your ass. Like I said, human beings may be as smart as ya'll think. Or we think. Our naked eyes cannot see everythang. And if heaven and God is out of our space, our time and / or matter. We ain't gonna be able to prove that, discover that, or find that. Until you die. But than again some of you may never know. Ha, ha. Anyways fuck allllllllll this.

There's a God, okay people, NOW end thread.

Fraxxx

« Reply #68 on: December 04, 2009, 09:46:07 AM »
I have to be technical because you tried to use that shit as an argument. The question remains, why couldn't you see for yourself that it was bullshit.

You can believe in god all you want, I'm fine with that. I hope it'll work for you.                             ^^^

Suga Foot

« Reply #69 on: December 04, 2009, 10:27:34 AM »

Fraxxx

« Reply #70 on: December 04, 2009, 12:11:06 PM »
^^^Indeed! QT, you might want to check this part out.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/evolution/religion/faith/discuss_02.html

Interesting read, could possibly calm down the argument a bit-

Sikotic™

« Reply #71 on: December 04, 2009, 01:24:49 PM »
It's just a shame that some people have to include religion into everything: politics, science, etc.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fraxxx

« Reply #72 on: December 04, 2009, 02:08:53 PM »
It's just a shame that some people have to include religion into everything: politics, science, etc.

Still a fucking powerful tool. That's how I get the girls to deepthroat:"Do it for Jesus!"

Sikotic™

« Reply #73 on: December 04, 2009, 02:12:54 PM »

Still a fucking powerful tool. That's how I get the girls to deepthroat:"Do it for Jesus!"
LOL I need to try that.

I've had Jesus Freaks do it anyways, and then they go to church the next day so it should be a piece of cake.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: December 04, 2009, 08:03:43 PM »
11. Does evolution prove there is no God?    
No.
So all ya'll arguing this, why do ya'll not believe in God?

Seeing evolution ain't proving this.