Author Topic: Evolution  (Read 3402 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Evolution
« Reply #75 on: December 04, 2009, 08:52:28 PM »
11. Does evolution prove there is no God?    
No.
So all ya'll arguing this, why do ya'll not believe in God?

Seeing evolution ain't proving this.

Does evolution prove the tooth fairy doesn't exist?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #76 on: December 04, 2009, 10:20:50 PM »
Because a million other things talk about events, yet most of us don't believe in them. Why not believe in the Greek and Roman gods homie?
In Greek mythology, Atlas was the man holding up the Earth on his shoulders right?

That's so funny becuz in the Book of Job
Quote from: Job 26:7
He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.

How in the FUCK would he know this? And with your modern Science today, that's proven fact. And what I'd like to know, tell me, how in the hell would a man from that era know this?

What? What the hell does that passage have to do with Atlas? Isn't that about how the earth came to be?

Oh, and another thing. Greek mythology existed before the bible. Genius.

Quote from: Job 26:8
He bindeth up the waters in his thick clouds; and the cloud is not rent under them.

What's a cloud? A cloud is a visible mass of liquid. Tell me how the fuck Job would measure this? And know this? The study of Weather and precipitation begin in the 19th century too?

lol.....the word cloud existed before science knew anything about them. We know that water comes from them. You don't need science to tell you that. Any retard can look up in the sky when its raining and tell you that.

Quote from: 1 Corinthians 15:39
All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

I read somewhere that the discovery of fingerprints didn't begin until the 19th century. How the fuck would the author of this know?

How in the blue hell do you get fingerprints from that passage? lol, that's the most random interpretation ever. And its wrong. I've never read that passage before, but from the sentence that comes after it, its pretty obvious they are saying different animals are made up of different "flesh." Whatever the fuck that means.

Quote from: 1 Corinthians 15:41
There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

Could be wrong, but wasn't it until the 1700's that astronomers discovered that no 2 stars are the same? Once a fuckin' again, how would they know? And Greek mythology thought the stars where Gods right?

Another one of your random ass interpretations. We know stars are different. That's why they shine differently. Again, something any retard can look up at the sky and tell you.

In conclusion, my response is this:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ________
. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`\.

You spent a lot of time coming up with bible passages for nothing. When it is all stuff a retard could have come up with.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #77 on: December 05, 2009, 08:02:30 AM »
Yes no shit sherlock.

lol.....the word cloud existed before science knew anything about them. We know that water comes from them. You don't need science to tell you that. Any retard can look up in the sky when its raining and tell you that.
Oh really?

Another one of your random ass interpretations.
They ain't random.

That's all I got left.

But not last night but the night before, just becuz of this gay ass thread, I was like damn God, why do people be like this? Sooo, in a asking way, I was like, tell me if I'm wrong. Please tell - me - if - I'm - wrong. So last night on the highway, here on this billboard sign I see the 3 step pic of ape to man in that thang, that circle wit the line thru it and next to it, it says 'God created', and than there's a pic of the Earth. :) I laughed my ass off.  :D I wasn't gon share but I figured ya'll can use a good laugh too. Ha.

MediumL

« Reply #78 on: December 05, 2009, 09:02:54 AM »
Evolution is a pretty much accepted theory in the UK. Everyone that doesn't believe is seen as a religious nut  :laugh:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Fraxxx

« Reply #79 on: December 05, 2009, 10:32:06 AM »
Yes no shit sherlock.

Oh really?

They ain't random.

That's all I got left.

But not last night but the night before, just becuz of this gay ass thread, I was like damn God, why do people be like this? Sooo, in a asking way, I was like, tell me if I'm wrong. Please tell - me - if - I'm - wrong. So last night on the highway, here on this billboard sign I see the 3 step pic of ape to man in that thang, that circle wit the line thru it and next to it, it says 'God created', and than there's a pic of the Earth. :) I laughed my ass off.  :D I wasn't gon share but I figured ya'll can use a good laugh too. Ha.

You are only seeing what you want to see and you close your eyes when there's something that doesn't fit in the picture. The link I posted had this long text which said:

"2. Isn't evolution just a theory that remains unproven?   

In science, a theory is a rigorously tested statement of general principles that explains observable and recorded aspects of the world. A scientific theory therefore describes a higher level of understanding that ties "facts" together. A scientific theory stands until proven wrong -- it is never proven correct. The Darwinian theory of evolution has withstood the test of time and thousands of scientific experiments; nothing has disproved it since Darwin first proposed it more than 150 years ago. Indeed, many scientific advances, in a range of scientific disciplines including physics, geology, chemistry, and molecular biology, have supported, refined, and expanded evolutionary theory far beyond anything Darwin could have imagined."

Did you see it? What did you think? Just 'bullshit' and nothing more. I don't know but you quoted:
"11. Does evolution prove there is no God?   
No."

But nobody ever said that. That has NEVER been the point of the discussion, other than IS MAN JUST ANOTHER BRANCH OF THE EVOLUTIONARY TREE? Please speak out, are you still thinking we are not part of this? And if yes, why?

Please don't dodge this two questions since I (and Rapsodie) even replied to all of these citations you posted. ;)

i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: December 05, 2009, 11:49:59 AM »
Evolution is a pretty much accepted theory in the UK. Everyone that doesn't believe is seen as a religious nut  :laugh:
And that's becuz over 50% of them is Atheist.

Yes no shit sherlock.

Oh really?

They ain't random.

That's all I got left.

You are only seeing what you want to see and you close your eyes when there's something that doesn't fit in the picture. The link I posted had this long text which said:

"2. Isn't evolution just a theory that remains unproven?  

In science, a theory is a rigorously tested statement of general principles that explains observable and recorded aspects of the world. A scientific theory therefore describes a higher level of understanding that ties "facts" together. A scientific theory stands until proven wrong -- it is never proven correct. The Darwinian theory of evolution has withstood the test of time and thousands of scientific experiments; nothing has disproved it since Darwin first proposed it more than 150 years ago. Indeed, many scientific advances, in a range of scientific disciplines including physics, geology, chemistry, and molecular biology, have supported, refined, and expanded evolutionary theory far beyond anything Darwin could have imagined."

Did you see it? What did you think? Just 'bullshit' and nothing more. I don't know but you quoted:
"11. Does evolution prove there is no God?  
No."

But nobody ever said that. That has NEVER been the point of the discussion, other than IS MAN JUST ANOTHER BRANCH OF THE EVOLUTIONARY TREE? Please speak out, are you still thinking we are not part of this? And if yes, why?

Please don't dodge this two questions since I (and Rapsodie) even replied to all of these citations you posted. ;)

I DON'T KNOW! I don't know. Until every Scientist, including the ones who fight to prove God, until they agree, majorityly, and come to a COMPLETE CONCLUSION, than maybe so, but until than, I don't knowwwwww.

Genesis says God made creeping thangs one day, man the next. And evidently being the ignorant nigga that I am, right?, I believe in The Bible!!

I don't know HOW, maybe he made him one way, than formed him on Earth in a scientific manner, I DON'T KNOW.

I DON'T KNOW IF MAN IS JUST ANOTHER BRANCH OF THE EVOLUTIONARY TREE, DON'T KNOW! And go ahead quote me again wrong to throw out your evolution theories. BUT I DON'T KNOW. Maybe God put down that organism and formed man, but from that SAME CELL, formed the other living creature. See, now the questions are coming back in my head. Which know go ahead ya'll, tell somehow that's impossible, do me wrong again, come on and 'school me'.

My feeling =

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #81 on: December 05, 2009, 02:18:07 PM »
Yes no shit sherlock.

So why are you quoting bible passages, trying to relate them to a mythical figure that people came up with before the bible was written? What were you trying to show?

Oh really?

Really.

They ain't random.

They are random. When your intent is to show that the bible "predicted" something, and you quote passages which have nothing to do with what you are talking about, that is called random. Fingerprints nigga? I lmao when I read that. How in the fuck do you get that from flesh is different?

Anything's possible homie. No one says its not possible for a god to exist, just like no one says its not possible for the earth to simultaneously tomorrow. All I'm saying is that there is no evidence for one, therefore saying one exists is an illogical conclusion.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #82 on: December 05, 2009, 02:33:17 PM »
I DON'T KNOW! I don't know. Until every Scientist, including the ones who fight to prove God, until they agree, majorityly, and come to a COMPLETE CONCLUSION, than maybe so, but until than, I don't knowwwwww.

Just say never. You aren't ever going to consider anything outside of your own beliefs. Evolution has already been concluded by scientists. Why the fuck do you think they teach it in school? This has nothing to do with god, because god is an ambiguous word and can be stretched and stretched out to mean anything.

I thought you were a devout follower of the bible? Why do you keep coming up with all this other shit to explain human life? Why not just go by the evidence? Do you see what I'm saying about being illogical? There's piles and piles of evidence that have been gathered about evolution, and here you are trying to say that god made other creatures from man, which doesn't even agree with what you said earlier and definitely doesn't agree with your bible. Its like you'll do anything to avoid accepting evolution.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 02:38:34 PM by The Baby Satan »

ikke

« Reply #83 on: December 05, 2009, 02:44:57 PM »
To sum up this thread:

C'mon people let's just quit discussing this shit since it's going nowhere.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #84 on: December 05, 2009, 02:50:34 PM »
To sum up this thread:

C'mon people let's just quit discussing this shit since it's going nowhere.

kids aren't allowed in ToT

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #85 on: December 05, 2009, 03:33:18 PM »
Why the fuck do you think they teach it in school?

Really? That's going to be part of your argument? That's actually evidence against evolution.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #86 on: December 05, 2009, 04:22:25 PM »

Really? That's going to be part of your argument? That's actually evidence against evolution.

lol @ evidence against evolution. Please read what I'm saying before responding. You and I have already been over this shit about evolution.

Evolution has already been concluded by scientists. Why the fuck do you think they teach it in school?

In response to QT thinking there is disagreement within the scientific community about evolution.

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: December 05, 2009, 06:13:26 PM »
I believe in Evolution, but not 100%. The way science has changed over the course of humanity, I think we will never know for certain why things are. In the 1500s the world was flat, so whos to say in 2200 the Evolution theory will be laughed out of existence.

Because its stilll a theory  i think a certain degree of faith is needed to believe in anything. Religious or scientific.
Take atoms for example, i know they're there. But have i ever actually seen one? no. So a certain degree of faith is needed. Same with God imo.

Creation story imo is just a story, sorry to say, but it is almost identical to MANY other Religious stories, not least the Assyrian and Babylonian creation stories - which leads to the fact that the first times the stories were written down was when the jews were in captivity/exile in Babylon. In the UK/Ireland we don't really have the same divide as in the US regarding creationsim. Most people tend to just bellive in evolution. I think we (to a degree if course) are happy enough to leave things as they are and not lambast other peoples viewpoints.

sorry for the randomness at times, pretty tired.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #88 on: December 05, 2009, 06:28:14 PM »

lol @ evidence against evolution. Please read what I'm saying before responding. You and I have already been over this shit about evolution.

Evolution has already been concluded by scientists. Why the fuck do you think they teach it in school?

In response to QT thinking there is disagreement within the scientific community about evolution.

Didn't realized you changed your name, and you didn't realize the meaning of my obvious joke. I was just taking a jab at the public school system. Evolution had nothing to do with the nature of that joke.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: December 05, 2009, 07:47:32 PM »
All I'm saying is that there is no evidence for one, therefore saying one exists is an illogical conclusion.
And I'm sayin' no it's not illogical becuz when you question life, REASONABLE evidence DIRECTS you into a DIRECTION of somethang being bigger than everythang. So how is it illogical, or senseless, or irrational not to believe there's a God? Ya'll have ONE, 'concluded theory of ape and man evolved from the same thing'..okay that's just life on Earth, Mr. Know-it-all. It's deeper than that though. And yes we rely on faith and The Bible for our truth on God. And The Bible tells us God created Earth, Sun, Stars & Moon and no one has proven he didn't. So becuz of one theory ya'll got, ya'll gon spread word like there ain't no God, and we dumb for thinkin' there is. :nawty:

I'm quoting verses.....Becuz The Bible has stated shit, men from that era could NOT know. How are they gonna talk about only man on Earth. We TODAY know there is no other MAN on any other planets. God choose Earth and Earth only to create man. How the fuck they gon figure that out. They didn't even have fuckin' cars. Let alone got damn space shuttles. Now I feel like I'm explaining myself to a kindergarner. They could of been fuckin' wrong you know. We could of found man on Saturn. And they coulda been real wrong. Which woulda led us to never knowing what the fuckin' Bible was. So why you think this book is what it is? Hah? Why?

Why is Earth the only planet to have oxygen? Why is Earth the only protected planet from The Sun the way that it is? Protected by the magnetic field and atmosphere we have? Accidental my ass. My ass is accidental mmm k. Maybe Earth is like this, so that God could have man survive on Earth. :idea:

See how that makes sense? And isn't illogical?

Just say never. You aren't ever going to consider anything outside of your own beliefs. Evolution has already been concluded by scientists. Why the fuck do you think they teach it in school? This has nothing to do with god, because god is an ambiguous word and can be stretched and stretched out to mean anything.
Um they teach The Bible in schools too. Theology ring some bells?

And never say never. I believe in God that's all. So simple. The rest of the shit is complex.

I thought you were a devout follower of the bible? Why do you keep coming up with all this other shit to explain human life?
Maybe to understand it. Just like you. It's human nature to have curiosity. I think and wonder and ponder and brainstorm. Clearly all my brainstorming and questioning seems to be WRONG or INACCURATE though. Huh. Funny.