Author Topic: How Important Is Physical Fitness To You? How Many At Forum Exercise?  (Read 311 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Physical fitness is vital and effects our overall health, as mind, body and soul are all connected.  For me, you can not reach your highest potential unless you master all three phases, as lacking in one directly effects the other.

Breathing is the essence of life and so start this discussion off I won't to link up an interesting Chinese acupuncture technique to relieve nasal congestion and free up the mind body and spirit.  

http://www.mind-energy.net/archives/90-Get-rid-of-stuffed-or-running-nose-without-drugs.html

Also, less than a month ago I started a new exercise and diet regiment that has so far been very successful.   I started off at 5'9" 178 pounds with the goal of reaching my BMI suggested wieght of 160 pounds.   After 3 weeks of slowly reformulating my diet to primarily small meals of Lentil Soup, Hard Boiled Eggs, Oats, Spinach, etc. I have dropped 9 pounds and am now down to 169 Pounds.  This means I am already half-way there!  My workout regiment involves 40 min. of circuit training every 2-3 days and an hour of Cardio everyday.     
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 03:55:22 AM by Infinite... Be and It Is »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Bananas

Re: How Important Is Physical Fitness To You? How Many At Forum Exercise?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 10:54:31 AM »
I'm definitely bookmarking the posted link. Had a stuffy nose for the last year or so.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 11:41:09 AM »
I need to start back excercising but I need a gym membership because the army shit is boring and takes too long to feel the burn in my muscles.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2009, 01:27:16 PM »
Its very important to me. I let myself go a bit and gained quite a bit of weight from drinking and not working out. I have lost 20 lbs so far in about 4 months. I have been taking the weight loss  slow so that I keep as much lean mass as possible. I havent been 100% great with my diet either and I cant resist going out and having fun with my friends.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2009, 01:35:23 PM »
That accupuncture technique worked great by the way, pretty much cleared me right out.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2009, 02:12:50 PM »
Its very important to me. I let myself go a bit and gained quite a bit of weight from drinking and not working out. I have lost 20 lbs so far in about 4 months. I have been taking the weight loss  slow so that I keep as much lean mass as possible. I havent been 100% great with my diet either and I cant resist going out and having fun with my friends.

I'm trying to gain weight on purpose but it's all going to my stomach lol so I have to do crunches at least.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2009, 01:43:08 PM »
That accupuncture technique worked great by the way, pretty much cleared me right out.

Yeah it really surprised me how well it actually worked.  When you think about it though we have a number of sinus cavities around our head and neck, and when you massage those regions you do actually feel it in your nose. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2009, 01:47:16 PM »

I'm trying to gain weight on purpose but it's all going to my stomach lol so I have to do crunches at least.

Think about a bear storing away food for hibernation.  It's stomach sticks out relative to the rest of it's body.  Well our bodies function in a similar way.  The body stores food in the stomach in case of "crisis".  In fact, a lot of times when trying to lose weight the body thinks it is in crisis and starts desperately storing even more food away in the stomach, and therefore you can actually increase your stomach size when trying to lose weight.  Most trainers will say you have to combat this by eating many very small meals a day, so that the body never thinks it is going to have to go without food for an extended period of time.

But anyway, in your case, crunches won't help much because all that does is strengthens muscle that will be beneathe the fat, and you are trying to gain more fat.