Author Topic: Snoop Dogg - Malice N Wonderland (Discussion Thread Only- no asking for links)  (Read 8855 times)

Lunatic

Gonna bump this shortly.

I'm pretty confident though

I Wanna Rock (mixtape) >>>>> this

that tape is insane  :o
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

westsiderider323

this shit is hot garbage except for 3 songs
Upside Down
Secrets

Paul

I like the track with Lil Jon  :)
funkyfreshintheflesh

machete

• 'G'
listening now, not impressed so far

snopafly

• Muthafuckin' OG
i think its a nice album it follows a concept with malice and wonderland.. Malice being the first half of the albums, with the club bangers. Wonderland being the the songs for the girls and the more laid back songs..

Mietek23

Well, I just gave thia album a fair shot and I've listened to this shit but that didn't help a lot.. I still consider this to be the wackest solo album from Snoop I've ever heard and I always though he ain't never gone be able to do worst shit than "Da Game Is To Be Sold, Not To De Told" or "R&G" - well, sadly I was wrong..!

BEST TRACKS: Secrets, Different Languages

Listenable Tracks: I Wanna Rock, Pimpin' Ain't EZ, Special (Huge propz to Snoop for bringing DJ EZ Dick 8))

REST OF THE ALBUM = GARBAGE!

Okka

I ain't heard the whole album yet but i'll say that the album is way more better than "Ego Trippin".

Blood$

after first listen, I liked Ego Trippin alot more... but this album was straight for what it is, a more pop/feel good record

best tracks for me: "I Wanna Rock", "2 Minute Warning", "Gangsta Luv", "That's The Homie", "Upside Down", and "Secrets"

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol @ no asking for links...I stopped looking out for snoops shit after R&G...

RoscoeOutlaw

secrets is the only dope song. the rest is garbage!

Matty

this album is straight garbage, easily snoop's worst :loopaper:

Lunatic

1. Intro - Disappointing since Snoop always has the best Intro's
2. I Wanna Rock - 4/5. Impressed with this track. The beat is hot as hell. I thought it was gonna be a lot cornier since it's supposed to be a "jerk" track.
3. 2 Minute Warning - 4/5 - Snoop sounds good on this shit. Sounds like one of his dope mixtape cuts. Too bad it's so short. Still a hot cut to include on the album.
4. 1800 Ft. Lil Jon - 3/5 - Can see this being a single down the line, and a successful one at that. It's typical Lil Jon southern stuff though. Just slightly gets a pass. (3)

5. Different Languages Ft. Jazmine Sullivan - 3.75/5 - Piano is hot on here. Jazmine is a very good singer. Hate to say it but Latoiya Williams would have sounded really good on here. But I'm not complaining with Jazmine.
6. Gangsta Luv' Ft. The-Dream - 3.25/5 - Everybody heard this one by now. It's alright.
7. Pronto Ft. Soulja Boy - 2/5 - I really like the beat but Soulja Boy is so wack lol. Beat is the only good thing about this here.
8. That's Tha Homie - 2.75/5 - Didn't really like this since it first leaked. Screwed hooks are so over used and the hook is pretty annoying. Beat is decent. Just better than a fail.

9. Upside Down Ft. Nipsey Hussle & Problem - 3.75/5 - Hope we're hearing two future west coast stars on here. Not sure about Nipsey saying this is a huge hit. Beat is decent. Problem is alright on the hook. Highlight of the track is definitely the Nipsey verse.

10. Secrets Ft. Kokane - 4.5/5 - Surprised to see this on here. Kokane back on a Snoop track is a good look. Woah BattleCat dropped a monster of a beat  :o  I like how the first two minutes is just Kokane pretty much.

11. Pimpin' Ain't EZ Ft. R. Kelly - 4/5 - Nottz did his thing. Snoop/Kellz with another banger. I love this shit here. Kellz is real dope on here. That's That Shit was a bit better.
12. Luv' Drunk Ft. The-Dream - 3.25/5 This has a very Dream feel to it. Sounds like something off his album. I like Dream.
13. Special Ft. Pharrell & Brandy - 4.25/5 Smooth ass Neptunes beat. I thought this was gonna be worse due to some comments I saw. I really like this. Snoop/Pharrell got that good chemistry.
14. Outro  - N/A

Best tracks:
Secrets
Special
Pimpin Ain't EZ
I Wanna Rock
2 Minute Warning
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Pgb

• Muthafuckin' OG
This album has snoop's worst Intro.
Best are : I wanna Rock, 2 minutes warning and Secrets.
Think Different Languages will be a grower, love the beat but not the singing part.
No replay value : Luv Drunk and Special. Not sure about Pronto but nice beat.
Rest is Ok. 3/5 at best.

Reventón Bogotá Rolla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • High Roller
SECRETS

2009 Kid CuDi - Man on the Moon: The Guardians

Matty

snoop might normally drop a 18/19 track album with 6 or so bad, skippable tracks. this time he's coming out with a 12/13 track LP but still with 6/7 bad, skippable tracks. anyone else notice the problem here?

'different languages' and 'secrets' are real nice though 8)