Author Topic: Snoop Dogg - Malice N Wonderland (Discussion Thread Only- no asking for links)  (Read 8856 times)

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
This is his worst album hands down!  I can dig just 2, maybe 3 tracks, but the rest is wack as fuck. 1/5

blkb

• 'G'
Who's jasmine sullivan? She sings

OG Snoopaveli

here is what i think of it

I Wanna Rock                 4/5   i like it                  
2 Minute Warning             5/5   easily the best track for me                  
1800 (featuring Lil Jon)      4.5/5    i luv it ! Snoop does his thing here
Different Languages (featuring Jazmine Sullivan)  4.5/5     Good track! i luv this beat  
Gangsta Luv (featuring The-Dream)                  3/5   Good.
Pronto (featuring Soulja Boy Tell 'Em)         2/5     Why snoop puts soulja boy ... why this track makes the album! shit put "Protocol" and its a 5/5
That's Tha Homie                       3/5  good but nuthin special put "World of a gangsta" and its a 4.5/5
Upside Down (featuring Nipsey Hussle & Problem)     4/5   i like it!! good to see Nipsey & Problem on it
Secrets (featuring Kokane)            4/5    Snoop & Kane --> u can't go wrong with this !!!        
Pimpin Ain't EZ (featuring R Kelly)        3/5   good track. but nothing special  
Luv Drunk (featuring The-Dream)             3/5     cool but one track with dream is enough
Special (featuring Brandy & Pharrell)       3.5/5  good + Dj Eazy Dicc    

Its a 3.5/5

but like a said put protocol & world of a gangsta for pronto & thats tha homie & u turn it to a 4/5 album.

• Muthafuckin' OG
For 2009 standards this album knocks! But the southern influenced tracks are unlistenable for me. Pronto, Thats The Homie, 1800 & Upside Down are straight garbage!

salkku

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ''I flip flop and serve hoes with a fat dick''

I Wanna Rock                 4/5    i like it                   
2 Minute Warning            5/5   easily the best track for me                 
1800 (featuring Lil Jon)      4.5/5    i luv it ! Snoop does his thing here
Different Languages (featuring Jazmine Sullivan)  4.5/5     Good track! i luv this beat   
Gangsta Luv (featuring The-Dream)                  3/5    Good.
Pronto (featuring Soulja Boy Tell 'Em)          2/5     Why snoop puts soulja boy ... why this track makes the album! shit put "Protocol" and its a 5/5
That's Tha Homie                        3/5   good but nuthin special put "World of a gangsta" and its a 4.5/5
Upside Down (featuring Nipsey Hussle & Problem)    4/5    i like it!! good to see Nipsey & Problem on it   
Secrets (featuring Kokane)            4/5    Snoop & Kane --> u can't go wrong with this !!!         
Pimpin Ain't EZ (featuring R Kelly)        3/5    good track. but nothing special 
Luv Drunk (featuring The-Dream)            3/5     cool but one track with dream is enough
Special (featuring Brandy & Pharrell)       3.5/5  good + Dj Eazy Dicc     

Its a 3.5/5

but like a said put protocol & world of a gangsta for pronto & thats tha homie & u turn it to a 4/5 album.

2 Minute Warning            5/5   easily the best track for me   1:53min.... you call that a track????
''Why does niggas want to act funny with the money'' - DAZ

''Now if it wasn't for the West,
these rap niggas wouldn't need a vest around they chest'' - Xzibit

''you must be one of our European posters...Egypt or Moscow'' - Chamillitary Click

Blood$

HELLA albums are gonna leak this week... surprised this was the first one to

I'm gonna check it out and drop my thoughts later

Portugoal

after one and a half spin I think I came to the conclusion this is Snoop's worst album

1. Snoop Dogg - Intro (0:13)
-

2. Snoop Dogg - I Wanna Rock (3:55)
not good

3. Snoop Dogg - 2 Minute Warning (1:53)
nice joint

4. Snoop Dogg - 1800 (featuring Lil Jon) (3:35)
not good

5. Snoop Dogg - Different Languages (featuring Jazmine Sullivan) (4:44)
nice piano. i'm not sure about the rest, but this might grow on me

6. Snoop Dogg - Gangsta Luv (featuring The-Dream) (4:16)
not good

7. Snoop Dogg - Pronto (featuring Soulja Boy Tell 'Em) (4:57)
not good

8. Snoop Dogg - That's Tha Homie (5:43)
not good

9. Snoop Dogg - Upside Down (featuring Nipsey Hussle & Problem) (4:44)
not good

10. Snoop Dogg - Secrets (featuring Kokane) (4:53)
this'll get a lot of spins from me this month!!

11. Snoop Dogg - Pimpin Ain't EZ (featuring R Kelly) (4:12)
good song! i've already played the shit out of this, but i'm not tired of it yet!

12. Snoop Dogg - Luv Drunk (featuring The-Dream) (3:55)
not good

13. Snoop Dogg - Special (featuring Brandy & Pharrell) (5:26)
mediocre

14. Snoop Dogg - Outro (1:31)
-

Dogg Ly Dogg

Hmm dunno what to say after a couple listen, gotta have some more spins before giving an opinion

Paul

Different Languages (featuring Jazmine Sullivan)  4.5/5     Good track! i luv this beat   
Pronto (featuring Soulja Boy Tell 'Em)          2/5     Why snoop puts soulja boy ... why this track makes the album! shit put "Protocol" and its a 5/5
That's Tha Homie                        3/5   good but nuthin special put "World of a gangsta" and its a 4.5/5
Upside Down (featuring Nipsey Hussle & Problem)    4/5    i like it!! good to see Nipsey & Problem on it   
Secrets (featuring Kokane)            4/5    Snoop & Kane --> u can't go wrong with this !!!         
Pimpin Ain't EZ (featuring R Kelly)        3/5    good track. but nothing special 
Luv Drunk (featuring The-Dream)            3/5     cool but one track with dream is enough

Its a 3.5/5

2 Minute Warning            5/5   easily the best track for me   1:53min.... you call that a track????

Kurupt - Trylogy was 2.16
funkyfreshintheflesh

salkku

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ''I flip flop and serve hoes with a fat dick''

Its a 3.5/5

and i dont call that track either... freestyle mayb... but why do you compare these 2?... trylogy is another level..
''Why does niggas want to act funny with the money'' - DAZ

''Now if it wasn't for the West,
these rap niggas wouldn't need a vest around they chest'' - Xzibit

''you must be one of our European posters...Egypt or Moscow'' - Chamillitary Click

Paul

Its a 3.5/5

and i dont call that track either... freestyle mayb... but why do you compare these 2?... trylogy is another level..

Obviously

I was just seeing if you would call that a track

Back on topic - I really like the beat for Pronto. The autotune is not neccesary though
funkyfreshintheflesh

westsiderider323

smh @ souljah boy bein on the album

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
Secrets shits on the rest of the album... Snoop should release an Album produced only by cats like Soopafly, DJ Pooh, Battlecat, Quik (NO DAZ!!!) and Rhytm D... That would be a dope album! This guy has the money to realize this kind of project

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Suga Foot

There's nothing here I don't like. 

Paul

Secrets shits on the rest of the album... Snoop should release an Album produced only by cats like Soopafly, DJ Pooh, Battlecat, Quik (NO DAZ!!!) and Rhytm D... That would be a dope album! This guy has the money to realize this kind of project

Snoops sounds great over Daz production
funkyfreshintheflesh