Author Topic: Snoop Dogg - Malice N Wonderland (Discussion Thread Only- no asking for links)  (Read 8874 times)

EFFeX

Please, don't call me a hater, but I just listened to this project and I would do anything to have that hour of my life back.

This was a huge disappointment.

Dippafly

• 'G'
what tracks where leaked for malice that didnt make the final cut?
SLEPT ON CLASSICS

So Much Style

after one and a half spin I think I came to the conclusion this is Snoop's worst album

1. Snoop Dogg - Intro (0:13)
-

2. Snoop Dogg - I Wanna Rock (3:55)
not good

3. Snoop Dogg - 2 Minute Warning (1:53)
nice joint

4. Snoop Dogg - 1800 (featuring Lil Jon) (3:35)
not good

5. Snoop Dogg - Different Languages (featuring Jazmine Sullivan) (4:44)
nice piano. i'm not sure about the rest, but this might grow on me

6. Snoop Dogg - Gangsta Luv (featuring The-Dream) (4:16)
not good

7. Snoop Dogg - Pronto (featuring Soulja Boy Tell 'Em) (4:57)
not good

8. Snoop Dogg - That's Tha Homie (5:43)
not good

9. Snoop Dogg - Upside Down (featuring Nipsey Hussle & Problem) (4:44)
not good

10. Snoop Dogg - Secrets (featuring Kokane) (4:53)
this'll get a lot of spins from me this month!!

11. Snoop Dogg - Pimpin Ain't EZ (featuring R Kelly) (4:12)
good song! i've already played the shit out of this, but i'm not tired of it yet!

12. Snoop Dogg - Luv Drunk (featuring The-Dream) (3:55)
not good

13. Snoop Dogg - Special (featuring Brandy & Pharrell) (5:26)
mediocre

14. Snoop Dogg - Outro (1:31)
-

Easily agree..i almost rate all the songs the same and this is coming froma huge snoop fan (i think ego trippin is WAYYYYYY better than thisl; however, i think "World of a Gangsta" is snoops best track in years!...I love the teddy riley track, pimpin aint ez, secrets
So much style back at it again

Jaydc

Really,who other then long beach iz active actually thought this album was going to be good?

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It's what I was expecting based on the leaks..............Garbage.....I fuck wit 4 tracks outta 12.........But Snoop is like 40 so I'm not expecting to much these days. I would love another 213 album tho....I thought that was dope....
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 11:37:57 PM by al3000 »

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

after first listen few tracks are good (secrets is a standout)...other is garbage , gotta give it few more spins

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
feel good music. mo like a compilation

Bananas

I'm feeling it, but maybe because it reminds me of living in southern california and it knocks real well in the studio.

Okka

I don't understand how some people can say this is better than Ego Trippin. That album didn't have much replay value, but some of Snoop's best work is on there.

Damn Mauzip, what the fuck you been smokin? What do you consider Snoop's best work on that album? :D

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
what tracks where leaked for malice that didnt make the final cut?
Bootiez Automatic
Let It Rain
Protocol
Snoop Dogg Millionaire
World Of A Gangsta

By the way does anyone have Bootiez Automatic without tags??

JDillinger

• Lil Geezy
I'm feeling it, but maybe because it reminds me of living in southern california and it knocks real well in the studio.
Not trying to be an ass.....but how the hell does this even remotely conjure up thoughts of S.Cali?

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

after another listen gotta say its better

2 minute warning
Secrets
Pimpin Aint EZ
Different Languages

^^ 4-5/5 Very good!!

Upside Down
I wanna Rock
Special
Gangsta Luv

^^ 3-3.5/5 Good

1 800
Pronto
Luv Drunk
Thats The Homie

^^1- 2/5 Average but I understand why Snoop put them on

by adding Protocol (mixed and mastered), Word Of A Gangsta ft. Harvey Keitel (one of the greatest actors ever on the track!!!!), Let It Rain (prod by Scott Storch) it would be very good release.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Bananas

Not trying to be an ass.....but how the hell does this even remotely conjure up thoughts of S.Cali?

The good parts I should say: the women, the restaurants, the wrap parties, I only lived there for a year while I worked for a few different tv/movie companies. I like to remember the baller shit, not the traffic, crime, bullshit factor of living in los angeles, I imagine snoop is trying to do the same thing with this new record.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
everyones said it, but let it rain, protocol, and world of a gangsta are sorely missin

pronto needs to be cut, along with thats the homie

I like every other song on here though... dude earlier was right though. snoop albums are usually 2/3rds hot, 1/3rd wack. we thought by cutting it down we'd get a stronger release, but the math stays the same.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
It's not as bad as some people are saying. The thing is that it's kinda all over the place, no real vibe. If you compare it to Ego Trippin that had a vibe but Snoop sounded lazy. On this one he sounds more focused and hungry, lots of single potential also. I just wish he did more tracks like "2 Minute Warning", that track right here reminds me why Snoop is my favorite.

Have to give it more spins before I get that final feeling for the album.
that's because you like club music

Kept 3:
Code: [Select]
-2 Minute Warning
-Secrets (featuring Kokane)
-Pimpin Ain't EZ (featuring R Kelly)
out of 12
=
1.7/5 (slightly better than Ego Trippin)