Author Topic: Snoop Dogg - Malice N Wonderland (Discussion Thread Only- no asking for links)  (Read 8862 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

It's not as bad as some people are saying. The thing is that it's kinda all over the place, no real vibe. If you compare it to Ego Trippin that had a vibe but Snoop sounded lazy. On this one he sounds more focused and hungry, lots of single potential also. I just wish he did more tracks like "2 Minute Warning", that track right here reminds me why Snoop is my favorite.

Have to give it more spins before I get that final feeling for the album.
that's because you like club music

Meho has a good ear for music and mostly has quality comments! Im happy that you noticed he has that "feminite" side in hes personality and becomes blinded by club beats/songs.  ;D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
is he dissing Eminem on that song ?

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

is he dissing Eminem on that song ?

I guess not, he says " So fuck you, him and him I was gangbangin ....."

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
all yall quit hatin on it and go buy the album. support the west.

how many west coast artist went gold? none

go support the big homie

Portugoal

I don't understand how some people can say this is better than Ego Trippin. That album didn't have much replay value, but some of Snoop's best work is on there.

Damn Mauzip, what the fuck you been smokin? What do you consider Snoop's best work on that album? :D

Can't Say Goodbye
Press Play
Why Did You Leave Me

Jome

go support the big homie

lol, is this charity?

Buy an abysmal album to support a multi-millionaire..? Please.  ;)

YoungCrookedI

its has some nice joints on there, Upside down, Secrects & maybe 1800 when im drunk...but if pac would be a live he would laugh the fuck out at snoop...sayin Wtf are you smokin n##### crack???

KrazySumwhat

I don't understand how some people can say this is better than Ego Trippin. That album didn't have much replay value, but some of Snoop's best work is on there.

Damn Mauzip, what the fuck you been smokin? What do you consider Snoop's best work on that album? :D

Can't Say Goodbye
Press Play
Why Did You Leave Me

Iam guessing theres some sarcasm there? "why did you leave me"?? worst song on ego trippin..

Portugoal

Can't Say Goodbye
Press Play
Why Did You Leave Me

Iam guessing theres some sarcasm there? "why did you leave me"?? worst song on ego trippin..

Opinions vary.

DblPen

• Muthafuckin' OG
its has some nice joints on there, Upside down, Secrects & maybe 1800 when im drunk...but if pac would be a live he would laugh the fuck out at snoop...sayin Wtf are you smokin n##### crack???

i believe the problem is... he just might be smoking it for real.

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

go support the big homie

Idiot...

LMAO @ Game saying this album would be doggystyle all over again. This is one of the worst albums I've heard this year. Huge dissapointment

quiksta80

• 'G'
I agree with a lot of the posts here it sounds like snoop is trying too hard to appeal to the youngters. Only jams im feelin are  2 minute warning and secrets.This gonna be the first snoop album I skip from buying I wasn't expecting much and it some how still managed to be worse then I thought it would be. How does snoop not see a album strictly overseen by dre as a no brainer for sales? I also think he shoulda done maybe like a double disc one disc malice n the other wonderland but who does that shit now days.

The Predator

Wacknes from start to finish, silly lollipop lyrics over very shitty southern beats.

westside159

Dope Tunes Im Feelin

I Wanna Rocc
Different Languages
Secrets
Special
Pimpin Aint EZ

I like it much better than  Ego Trippin , Paid The Cost to be the boss , Da game is to be sold , R&G Album    ETC ETC ......

7.5/10  8) 8)
A few new Smooth Bangers to add to the Snoop collection

Mietek23

Say what you say but "Ego Trippin" shits on this bullshit - hands down.