Author Topic: Snoop Dogg - Malice N Wonderland (Discussion Thread Only- no asking for links)  (Read 4958 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Dynasty Circle Of Bosses
Snoop definitely still has it in him but he needs guidance desperately. And people need to stop acting like BCT was great, another album that was all over the place filled with fillers, "Imagine" was the only song worth keeping in the 2nd half of the album. Not to mention that the whole cd had zero replay value. Rhythm and Gangsta was the last Snoop album that was dope.
It was a great CD & Imagine is overrated, there's a whole bunch of songs on that CD that are better. People need to get it through their heads that songs without Dre can actually be better than songs with him ;)

+1, Imagine is overrated as hell, people trippin.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

The_Offence

why would anybody ask for download links when they can just google the shit  :D

p.s just as i expected the album is wack i downloaded it, listen to it once, then deleted it

LiLDuVall tHe CaLi-Vanian

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
the album ain't that bad its better than ego trippin for sure..i still cant believe he didn't put protocol on it tho that was the hardest i've heard snoop rap in years

quiksta80

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
The only thing this album is good for is making the rest of his lousy albums sound that much better.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • No justice, no peace
Snoop definitely still has it in him but he needs guidance desperately. And people need to stop acting like BCT was great, another album that was all over the place filled with fillers, "Imagine" was the only song worth keeping in the 2nd half of the album. Not to mention that the whole cd had zero replay value. Rhythm and Gangsta was the last Snoop album that was dope.
It was a great CD & Imagine is overrated, there's a whole bunch of songs on that CD that are better. People need to get it through their heads that songs without Dre can actually be better than songs with him ;)

+1, Imagine is overrated as hell, people trippin.
overrated or not, it's still better than most songs on there

woof

Re: Snoop Dogg - Malice N Wonderland (Discussion Thread Only- no asking for link
« Reply #155 on: December 03, 2009, 03:47:32 PM »
Imagine (original) >>>> Imagine (released)

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
  • An OG's OG
I'm not a fan of this album. I know people are supposed to progress in their career & so does music but coming from Snoop, it seems really soft.
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

cubedogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
Keep it up Snoop
« Reply #157 on: December 03, 2009, 04:16:39 PM »
Gangsta Luv is now #45 on Hot 100.
Last week it was #51.  8)

snopafly

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
Re: Keep it up Snoop
« Reply #158 on: December 03, 2009, 04:43:26 PM »
i wanna rock debut at 22 on billboard rap

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re: Keep it up Snoop
« Reply #159 on: December 03, 2009, 04:48:06 PM »
Good shit.

MediumL

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re: Snoop Dogg - Malice N Wonderland (Discussion Thread Only- no asking for link
« Reply #160 on: December 03, 2009, 04:53:40 PM »
PIMPIN AINNNNNT EASY. Dope song but can't be arsed to check the rest cause it looks shitastic.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Jaydc

I think your in the extreme miniority calling r and g dope,that album was trash

ThaChamp

i liked the album

too bad Souljah boy still sucks

i thought auto tune was dead?

D-Nice

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell

I think your in the extreme miniority calling r and g dope,that album was trash

Add me to that list too lol. I dig that album.

ThaChamp

actually snoop brought the best out of souljah boy...

that has to be the best souljah i ever heard cus thats the only song i like that he is in

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
I told y'all he was gonna get on the Jerkin tip, it was too big for him to ignore here.

I gotta finish listenin, but it sounds decent so far...not many standout tracks. That Soulja Boy track is weak to me, I can name 4-5 Soulja songs I like waaaay more, which might sound backwards here but it's truth.

KrazySumwhat

I still aint heard but i recently got Warren-g's "g-files" and i really like it. I usually would not like an album so saturated with R&B at all and would've hated it in my younger days but the album is so well produced and has a really good feel about it.
 Iam hopeing i'll feel the same way about Snoop's album. Iam expecting to be the sort of album that you'll have to be in the right sort oif mood for, i usually like taht sort of music if iam feeling relaxed or drunk..

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
  • An OG's OG
I tried to give it another shot but leaving it in the deck all the way home last night, so I could never get off the first 2 tracks after the intro. I could only play 6 minutes of music for so long but the rest after that is shit.
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

phatj

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
  • Blaze it up
palice n sorryland
« Reply #168 on: December 04, 2009, 08:59:52 PM »
well hopefully snoop will stop making music he has no direction for himself he's always saying i could kill everybody lyrically, only thing being killed is snoop from my playlist.being a fan has been horrible since 2000 each album worse then the last.if i wasn't for the chronic,doggystyle,murder was the case (soundtrack),or dogg pound snoop is a laughing joke.

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Only gave the few songs that you all thought were alright a listen so far.  Still need to download this and check the whole album.  The songs you guy's recommend weren't that bad.  Maybe this weekend I'll give it a full listen and let you all know my thoughts..

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
secrets is the best thing on this one 4 me

Mehdi

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
I love Snoop but I must admit this album sucks Its 100per cent commercial, its sad to see Snoop doin thingz like dat.
Maybe at 40years its the end for him i guess

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • No justice, no peace
It's not as bad as some people are saying. The thing is that it's kinda all over the place, no real vibe. If you compare it to Ego Trippin that had a vibe but Snoop sounded lazy. On this one he sounds more focused and hungry, lots of single potential also. I just wish he did more tracks like "2 Minute Warning", that track right here reminds me why Snoop is my favorite.

Have to give it more spins before I get that final feeling for the album.
that's because you like club music

Kept 3:
Code: [Select]
-2 Minute Warning
-Secrets (featuring Kokane)
-Pimpin Ain't EZ (featuring R Kelly)
out of 12
=
1.7/5 (slightly better than Ego Trippin)