Author Topic: Snoop Dogg - Malice N Wonderland (Discussion Thread Only- no asking for links)  (Read 8875 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Snoop definitely still has it in him but he needs guidance desperately. And people need to stop acting like BCT was great, another album that was all over the place filled with fillers, "Imagine" was the only song worth keeping in the 2nd half of the album. Not to mention that the whole cd had zero replay value. Rhythm and Gangsta was the last Snoop album that was dope.
It was a great CD & Imagine is overrated, there's a whole bunch of songs on that CD that are better. People need to get it through their heads that songs without Dre can actually be better than songs with him ;)

+1, Imagine is overrated as hell, people trippin.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

The_Offence

why would anybody ask for download links when they can just google the shit  :D

p.s just as i expected the album is wack i downloaded it, listen to it once, then deleted it

LiLDuVall tHe CaLi-Vanian

• 'G'
the album ain't that bad its better than ego trippin for sure..i still cant believe he didn't put protocol on it tho that was the hardest i've heard snoop rap in years

quiksta80

• 'G'
The only thing this album is good for is making the rest of his lousy albums sound that much better.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Snoop definitely still has it in him but he needs guidance desperately. And people need to stop acting like BCT was great, another album that was all over the place filled with fillers, "Imagine" was the only song worth keeping in the 2nd half of the album. Not to mention that the whole cd had zero replay value. Rhythm and Gangsta was the last Snoop album that was dope.
It was a great CD & Imagine is overrated, there's a whole bunch of songs on that CD that are better. People need to get it through their heads that songs without Dre can actually be better than songs with him ;)

+1, Imagine is overrated as hell, people trippin.
overrated or not, it's still better than most songs on there

woof

Re: Snoop Dogg - Malice N Wonderland (Discussion Thread Only- no asking for link
« Reply #155 on: December 03, 2009, 02:47:32 PM »
Imagine (original) >>>> Imagine (released)

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
I'm not a fan of this album. I know people are supposed to progress in their career & so does music but coming from Snoop, it seems really soft.
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

cubedogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
Keep it up Snoop
« Reply #157 on: December 03, 2009, 03:16:39 PM »
Gangsta Luv is now #45 on Hot 100.
Last week it was #51.  8)

snopafly

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Keep it up Snoop
« Reply #158 on: December 03, 2009, 03:43:26 PM »
i wanna rock debut at 22 on billboard rap

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Keep it up Snoop
« Reply #159 on: December 03, 2009, 03:48:06 PM »
Good shit.

MediumL

Re: Snoop Dogg - Malice N Wonderland (Discussion Thread Only- no asking for link
« Reply #160 on: December 03, 2009, 03:53:40 PM »
PIMPIN AINNNNNT EASY. Dope song but can't be arsed to check the rest cause it looks shitastic.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Jaydc

I think your in the extreme miniority calling r and g dope,that album was trash

ThaChamp

i liked the album

too bad Souljah boy still sucks

i thought auto tune was dead?

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell

I think your in the extreme miniority calling r and g dope,that album was trash

Add me to that list too lol. I dig that album.

ThaChamp

actually snoop brought the best out of souljah boy...

that has to be the best souljah i ever heard cus thats the only song i like that he is in