Author Topic: Snoop Dogg - Malice N Wonderland (Discussion Thread Only- no asking for links)  (Read 8871 times)

KrazySumwhat

Gave it a decent listen whilst sippin some beers. I dont think the album is shit or totally whack but i do belive that it is Snoops worst album. i actaully do like it, iam a big Snoop fan, it isnt shit but i think its the album i will get into least from him.
 Luv drunk cool as fuck beat, Crooked i would sound so dope over that beat, even though it aint teh sort of song Crook would do.
 Special cool as fuck also.
 Album is just too soft and short. I agree with previous posts, not enough stand out tracks or replay value.
 Its an ok album but not great. I think Snoop really needs another TBCT type effort after this one.
 Needs to do some tracks with his DPG crew again.
 I liek Warren-G's album alot better than Snoops.

snopafly

• Muthafuckin' OG
Malice n wonderland average
« Reply #181 on: December 07, 2009, 09:24:39 AM »
All the newspapers i have read so far gives the new Snoop album average rating 3 stars out off 5 or 6, the main reason why they give it average rating is becouse off the first half off the album. 2 tracks that messed up the album was 1800 and Pronto..

If "world off a gangsta" and "protocol" was on instead off "Pronto" and "1800" the album would have been better??   

Paul

I think its safe to say that Problem got payed big time from this album with ghost writing for Snoop
funkyfreshintheflesh

fabtoxicp

I think its safe to say that Problem got payed big time from this album with ghost writing for Snoop

hmm.. i dunno. it depends on wether the trax he wrote for Calvin gets spins on the radio. without spins on the radio, it cant generate any publishing for Problem... just because u write lyrics for an A-Game artist it dont mean u get caked up. just ask Skillz who wrote for P. Diddy & Will Smith..

Paul

hmm.. i dunno. it depends on wether the trax he wrote for Calvin gets spins on the radio. without spins on the radio, it cant generate any publishing for Problem... just because u write lyrics for an A-Game artist it dont mean u get caked up. just ask Skillz who wrote for P. Diddy & Will Smith..

Maybe but i can see Problem getting a big 1 off payment doesnt matter what happens with singles etc
funkyfreshintheflesh

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Snoop Dogg - Malice N Wonderland (Discussion Thread Only- no asking for link
« Reply #185 on: December 07, 2009, 04:33:31 PM »
 I really like the album... Could do without all the songs for bitches.. I'll be turing those down at the stoplight for sure!

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i think this album is around as bad as ego trippin.

1.5 stars out of 5

has anyone got the scans of the back cover and booklet of the album? thanks

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
I bought the album yesterday, listened to it in my car. Sounded pretty good, yeah not the sort of Snoop album we actually want, but sounded pretty good. Good driving music.
 My biggest critacisim would be how short the album is, too short. Of course it gets a bit soft. Laid back, chill out feel good album.
 Album was well produced, IMO, yeah we'd prefer Snoop to work with differant producers but it is well produced. Oh and Soulja boy isnt as bad as i expected, pretty much sounds like most other south rappers but better than some of them.
 A Soopafly production and/or feature and Warren-G(Snoop and Warren both seem to be on the same sort of music vibe lately/theyre albums were similar soundin(R&B)) would've been nice.
 Gonna give it a more proper listen shortly.

agree with you... good driving music....

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Not enough Malice lol. If he would have added the 3 tracks to the 1st half of the album, it would have been that much better. I added them anyways so it's all good lol.

westside159

Buying It Today 4 sure ..   8) 8)

KURUPTION-81

Havent listened to it, but have low expectations overall.

Pretty sad that i seem to buy the album for the collection rather than because of the music. Hopefully Snoop will suprise me with this one !

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
still waiting of my copy in the post, got sent sat, should of been here by now haha. got to wait untill it comes before i take a listen.
what tracks where the leaked left overs from the album?

mrkmaidog

TARGET EXCLUSIVE comes with Malice in wonderland t-shirt. XL white with cover in the center. and a bonus priority records cd sampler.

SAINTX111

• 'G'
Re: Snoop Dogg - Malice N Wonderland (Discussion Thread Only- no asking for link
« Reply #193 on: December 09, 2009, 12:15:37 AM »
Fucking Mixtape was better than the damn album.... unreal. And he leaves protocol out of the album LOL.... wow. This guy needs to really take a hard look at his musical direction. One name: DR. DRE. Get in touch with him.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
album is really dope

can't front even the soulja boy track isn't bad.  2min warning proves no one on the west can fukk with Snoop

8.5/10 a couple days of bumping this
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....