Author Topic: Snoop Dogg - Malice N Wonderland (Discussion Thread Only- no asking for links)  (Read 8870 times)

ThaChamp

album is really dope

can't front even the soulja boy track isn't bad.  2min warning proves no one on the west can fukk with Snoop

8.5/10 a couple days of bumping this

i co-sign

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
different languages has subliminal messages...

that shit been in my fuckin head all week..

So Much Style

what are the subliminal messages?
So much style back at it again

Jaydc

album is really dope

can't front even the soulja boy track isn't bad.  2min warning proves no one on the west can fukk with Snoop

LOL

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
album is really dope

hahaha

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
album is really dope

hahaha

:laugh:

KrazySumwhat

The songs/album have been growing on me. I do get some of the songs in my head alot, at work an that. Despite not loving the album or anything i do find myself wanting to listen to it everday.
 Still like Warren=g's album alot more though.

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
The songs/album have been growing on me. I do get some of the songs in my head alot, at work an that. Despite not loving the album or anything i do find myself wanting to listen to it everday.
 Still like Warren=g's album alot more though.

yeah me too

quiksta80

• 'G'
Theres a few like-able songs on this album but nothing that is a straight heater to me and what really annoys me is that fact that snoop a grown ass man is trying to appease to such a young crowd. I mean he has a song like i wanna rock that aint too bad but its obviously a jerkin song and how is he gonna make a song promoting this jerkin movement if he aint even into that dance craze himself? If you ask me thats just being a poser supportin something that you aint even part of. I know at the end of the day its all about making money but i just wish he would make something thats stronger cause at the end of the day this jerkin thing and soulja boy is a fad thats gonna be dying out real quick.

thisoneguy360

Not really feelin it, I'll listen again but it just doesn't seem like Snoop is trying that hard. Secrets is a great track though  8)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I got into rap because of Snoop back in 93', Snoop is on of my top 5 rappers all time, so this is no hate, but if "Different Languages" is the consensus best song on the album, then I don't need to waste my time listening to the rest.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

KrazySumwhat

I actually can listen to the album without skipping a track. Just need to get past it not really feeling like a Snoop album, like, the songs are not what we really want or necessarily expect from Snoop, but they are good songs.
 Admittedly though, i cut Snoop alot more slack, like if it wernt Snoop i probably wouldnt of given the album a second chance and only he can get away with doing songs with Soulja boy..
 The album is just very modern, i guess you could say evolved(refering to comments i see posted on this forum), universal, commercial, etc.
 I dont think its time to retire, just hook up with teh right producers and actually make music with your crew/freinds/dpg..

westside159

Malice In Wonderland is a dope album i luv it ..

Bumpin it right now shaking the whole house ..   8) 8)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

album is really dope

since the other thread got locked:

Long Beach Is Active, dude, u gotta stop being biased when it comes to Snoop, he is without a doubt one of the best artists since forever, but with this album he just went the wrong way and fucked up. I mean its clear that dude is your favorite artist, there is too many of us here that feel the same and follow Snoop since day one, but what makes you a good fan is also ability to drop some real criticism when its time for it, and this is definitely that time. This album is too short, has too many weak songs, too many shitty cheap southern sounding beats, has no concept at all..etc etc. He should have stayed with the formula that he used when he made Last Meal and even BCT. I mean what the fuck was he thinking when he decided with his AnRs that songs like Protocol and Word Of A Gangsta wont be on the album, and put the crap like Thats The Homie on it. West/Snoop sound can evolve like dudes said but not like that, I dont want to listen some dumb shallow songs with cheap ass sounding beats on Snoops album, dude is too good for that, he proved it with songs like Protocol, Word Of A Gangsta, 2 Minute Warning, Secrets...

Songs that are album worthy are: 2 Minute Warning, Secrets, Pimpin Aint Eazy and maybe Different Languages....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Matty

only a snoop dick rider would think this album is better than average. ego trippin' was way better as a LP.