Author Topic: Why The F*ck The West Never Gets The Luv It Deserves?  (Read 316 times)

2euce 7even

Why The F*ck The West Never Gets The Luv It Deserves?
« on: December 02, 2009, 09:37:41 AM »
Why?Why They Never Played On Tha Radio, Mentione In Internation Hip-Hop-Talk, People Never Know Shit About Some Of Tha Best Rappers?MC´s?Producers
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 09:47:43 AM by Adon »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Why The FUCK The West Never Gets The Luv It Deserves?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 09:42:04 AM »
Everyone associates the West Coast with gangsta rap, which is kind of played out to mainstream media.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 09:46:15 AM »
^^ that exacly and there is not good rappers ocming out the West since The Game ( props to NIpsey, Jay rock who are realy good tho)

salkku

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ''I flip flop and serve hoes with a fat dick''
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2009, 09:55:06 AM »
Everyone associates the West Coast with gangsta rap, which is kind of played out to mainstream media.

we need  new deathrow new 2pac new ice  cube new DRE new....snoop is doing pop music... dogg pound is independent and cant sell shit... and the new west is wack as hell nipsey.... glasses.. :///...

''Why does niggas want to act funny with the money'' - DAZ

''Now if it wasn't for the West,
these rap niggas wouldn't need a vest around they chest'' - Xzibit

''you must be one of our European posters...Egypt or Moscow'' - Chamillitary Click

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Why The F*ck The West Never Gets The Luv It Deserves?
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2009, 09:55:24 AM »
because they don't drop albums or singles.

Game & Snoop drop albums & singles & get love; coincidence?

the rest of the west just drops street tapes with songs that will never make it on the radios.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2009, 10:00:31 AM »
Like I said in a previous post, I really think it is gonna take a say Game or Snoop to sell well to get some mainstream attention back on the west. As far as indie or underground, there is still good albums being released (Fashawn, Souls Of Mischief, etc) but as a whole, when the bigger name artists are dropping material and it is recognized, the rest follow suit.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2009, 10:06:08 AM »
awww booo hooo drop some music that people can relate to outside of California then we can talk, until then until niggaz diversify then there will always be topics like these coming up.  fuck the west, and fuck everywhere else, niggaz just need to worry about making good music and making a song that will make people wanna listen to em in the clubs and riding around with big stereos in they cars. 

and the NEW west always gets love, niggaz like Kam ain't been on since 94', same with dam near everybody else.  look around, that's all that's out there on the West, new niggaz, Game, Snoop, Crooked, and Dre (barely), it's time to put this discussion to bed.  i dont wanna hear shit like this in 2010, bcuz if i do it just sounds like a buncha niggaz who want everything but dont wanna earn shit... real talk

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2009, 10:13:12 AM »
If your not co-signed by someone else your probably not going to get on nowadays.ook at how wayne brought drake or how gucci ought juice man.It;ll take snoop,dre nd game to put these artist on singles nd things like that.The radio sttion dont care about quality musi when they get a cd in th mail that says nipsey husle they go who ? throw it away and just sticks to gucci,nicki minaj,dake an all th othr bullshi that out there.These people are going to keep loing money if they keep throwing bullshit rappers out there the fans have  spoken by not buying thse peoples albums.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2009, 10:37:34 AM »
because they don't drop albums or singles.

Game & Snoop drop albums & singles & get love; coincidence?

the rest of the west just drops street tapes with songs that will never make it on the radios.
they only went gold lol

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2009, 12:22:24 PM »
If your not co-signed by someone else your probably not going to get on nowadays.ook at how wayne brought drake or how gucci ought juice man.It;ll take snoop,dre nd game to put these artist on singles nd things like that.The radio sttion dont care about quality musi when they get a cd in th mail that says nipsey husle they go who ? throw it away and just sticks to gucci,nicki minaj,dake an all th othr bullshi that out there.These people are going to keep loing money if they keep throwing bullshit rappers out there the fans have  spoken by not buying thse peoples albums.

*not just aimed at u*   but will you people SHUT THA FUCK UP!  i mean damn, how many times r people gonna make shit like this?  how about some1 from the West come out with something innovative and take it from there. 

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2009, 08:11:55 PM »

*not just aimed at u*   but will you people SHUT THA FUCK UP!  i mean damn, how many times r people gonna make shit like this?  how about some1 from the West come out with something innovative and take it from there. 

I can't speak for everyone but there are quite a few artists that are putting out quality material out here and it is innovative. It is just at times criminally slept on.

westsiderider323

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2009, 08:21:14 PM »
Why?Why They Never Played On Tha Radio, Mentione In Internation Hip-Hop-Talk, People Never Know Shit About Some Of Tha Best Rappers?MC´s?Producers

shut the fuck up u aint even from here

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2009, 08:48:23 PM »
The problem with the new west is that it tries to hard to be the 90s.  There's some exceptions of cats trying to be themselves and original but for the most part you've got watered down versions of 90s artist.  It really became big with Game (watered down Dr.Dre) and then other cats Nipsey (watered down Snoop), Jay Rock (watered down Tupac), Lil Eazy E (watered down eazy e), juice (watered down game who is a watered down dr.dre). etc.   Not really feeling most of these cats because for the most part they suck.

I bump Bishop Lamont, Taje, & Game.  I like one or two jay rock tracks and one or two nipsey tracks but for the most part I'm not feeling it.  

Note: Not that they can't become unique individuals.  Game clearly has material that's unique and reflects Game more than anyone else.  Time will tell I suppose.

I also like Clyde Carson.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

The_Offence

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2009, 09:24:41 PM »
simmer down nigga

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2009, 11:03:24 PM »
 :puke: