Author Topic: 2005  (Read 1767 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: 2005
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2009, 01:38:33 PM »
props my man! 8)

fuck the haters.

+ 1 to you and Cham
oh right, +1
Forgot was this thread was about, just saw looney embarrassing himself and had to jump in

its pretty funny how you try to get on anything to has to do with me, shows how much of a baby you still are.

arnt u supposed to be busy "manipulating" your daddy to clean your room?

Looney, personally, why do you even bother at this point? Everyone knows you want to be from DPGC, but there's no such thing! DPG are studio gangsters, but you're a forum gangster. Goddamn son, goddamn.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2009, 01:38:53 PM »
props my man! 8)

fuck the haters.

+ 1 to you and Cham
oh right, +1
Forgot was this thread was about, just saw looney embarrassing himself and had to jump in

its pretty funny how you try to get on anything to has to do with me, shows how much of a baby you still are.

hmm aren't you jumping on all my posts in TOT?

lol, in the TOT ur posts are garbage thats why i talk shit, and yet you still dont come back with an intelligent response.

which really shows your level of intellect.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Shango

« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2009, 01:39:24 PM »

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2009, 01:39:33 PM »
props my man! 8)

fuck the haters.

+ 1 to you and Cham
oh right, +1

lol, in the TOT ur posts are garbage thats why i talk shit, and yet you still dont come back with an intelligent response.

The only one unintelligent here is you.

DTG Entertainment

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2009, 01:40:12 PM »
props my man! 8)

fuck the haters.

+ 1 to you and Cham
oh right, +1

Looney, personally, why do you even bother at this point? Everyone knows you want to be from DPGC, but there's no such thing! DPG are studio gangsters, but you're a forum gangster. Goddamn son, goddamn.

says the white boy that was afraid to get sodomized. lol keep on trying baby boy

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2009, 01:41:45 PM »
props my man! 8)

fuck the haters.

+ 1 to you and Cham
oh right, +1

says the white boy that was afraid to get sodomized. lol keep on trying baby boy

You were going to rape me? The fuck is wrong with you? We now know your sexuality...

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/sodomized

EVERYONE ROONEY'S OUT OF THE CLOSET!

ikke

« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2009, 01:44:00 PM »
props my man! 8)

fuck the haters.

+ 1 to you and Cham
oh right, +1

My posts are garbage?
Bitch please, all you do is bash me.

And it's not like anything deep is posted there, it's just QT vs. The atheist going nowhere, all the topics I make are mostly for the lulz but are blown way out of proportion.

And your internet-thugging really shows what a pathetic cateater you are.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2009, 01:44:12 PM »
props my man! 8)

fuck the haters.

+ 1 to you and Cham
oh right, +1

You were going to rape me? The fuck is wrong with you? We now know your sexuality...

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/sodomized

EVERYONE ROONEY'S OUT OF THE CLOSET!

haha, gettin desperate eh?

u admitted ur self and that thread in which u were crying about getting locked up in tennesse, lol. im sure its hard over there but im sure its nothing compared to men central.

ThaChamp

« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2009, 01:44:56 PM »
when Rooney went to jail everyone referred to him as "peaches" and he was raped.
your not even from a hood looney and your the biggest asian wigger out there...

westsiderider323

« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2009, 01:45:34 PM »
tanner g > looney

its just common sense

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2009, 01:48:26 PM »
props my man! 8)

fuck the haters.

+ 1 to you and Cham
oh right, +1

My posts are garbage?

And it's not like everything deep is posted there, it's just QT vs. The atheist going nowhere, all the topics I make are mostly for the lulz but are blown way out of proportion.

lol, u dont say anything, you bring anythign to the table. u think think about the subject and come to a conclusion. i mean wouldnt expect much from a 16 yr old loner, but my god u dont come at me with a intelligent reponse.

all you say is. "fuck u" or some bull shit like that and totally avoid the subject. lol its not deep for you because u dont understand shit, u go there for post counts u idiot, its obvious. all you do is repeat what other people say, you never think for yourself or come to a conclusion, u make yourself look like a moron. the TOT is probaly my fav section in this forum, and basically free posting up in there.

ikke

« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2009, 01:50:23 PM »
Does anybody still have the pic of looney and his gang?
I lost it

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2009, 01:50:41 PM »
when Rooney went to jail everyone referred to him as "peaches" and he was raped.
your not even from a hood looney and your the biggest asian wigger out there...

lol, says the big time mexican crip that was afraid of the red raggers down the store at footlocker.

blunt tyme all your ass does is come on to the bandwagon, great job follower, shows what kind of person u are in real life and how u will amount to nothing but a gardener.

ThaChamp

« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2009, 01:50:56 PM »
props my man! 8)

fuck the haters.

+ 1 to you and Cham
oh right, +1

My posts are garbage?

And it's not like everything deep is posted there, it's just QT vs. The atheist going nowhere, all the topics I make are mostly for the lulz but are blown way out of proportion.

u make yourself look like a moron.

says the gook that only comes online to talk shit and act hard...

oh the irony....

:grumpy: