Author Topic: 2005  (Read 1770 times)

DTG Entertainment

« on: December 02, 2009, 12:34:38 PM »
So, I was five posts late. Whoopty doo. Shoutsout to NET, Effex, Bad-N-Fluenz, and the rest of you dudes who were real on here. If you come in here and reply, you'll get a + 1. Lol.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: 2005
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 12:35:46 PM »
i thought u were supposed to be on the ventura strip

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 12:38:59 PM »

Money didn't come through, next time cat eater...next time because I can't floss like the big internet crip. + 1

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2009, 12:39:34 PM »
+1  8)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2009, 12:41:07 PM »
+1  8)

Royte back at'cha like Clint Dingo would say.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2009, 12:44:42 PM »

Money didn't come through, next time cat eater...next time because I can't floss like the big internet crip. + 1

lol, meaning momma and poppa didnt want to pay for your shit because your a bad boy that got on probation.

its pretty funny how spoiled some of you guys really are. i dont know any parents around here that would buy their son an out of state plane ticket to LA to go and have fun there.

im sure your parents were trippin bout probation, or they just said fuck you cuz ur a spoiled lil brat.

lil homie, i aint gonna punch you, you aint man enough, ima slap some sense in to you for your parents.

dumb boy

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2009, 12:45:45 PM »

lol, meaning momma and poppa didnt want to pay for your shit because your a bad boy that got on probation.

its pretty funny how spoiled some of you guys really are. i dont know any parents around here that would buy their son an out of state plane ticket to LA to go and have fun there.

im sure your parents were trippin bout probation, or they just said fuck you cuz ur a spoiled lil brat.

lil homie, i aint gonna punch you, you aint man enough, ima slap some sense in to you for your parents.

dumb boy

Actually, I was going to pay for it myself. Go cook a cat and go bang in the grocery store in isle 19.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2009, 12:47:59 PM »
arent you the guy that pretended to be an abused dog on this forum?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2009, 12:49:56 PM »

No, that was an idiot dissing my dead dog.

the ghost

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2009, 12:51:45 PM »

ROFL what happened to that alias?

And props on 2k

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2009, 12:52:20 PM »

ROFL what happened to that alias?

Got banned, people can make fun of me all they like but going after my dog that's a different story. I requested it be banned.

Lunatic

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2009, 12:54:43 PM »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2009, 12:55:46 PM »
LOL.. i didnt even understand that alias when it was here. i thought like some celebrities dog died or some dog had recently died from dog fighting and was in the news. LMAO. but -1 for reporting people like a bitch. have a nice day!!

the ghost

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2009, 12:58:01 PM »
LOL.. i didnt even understand that alias when it was here. i thought like some celebrities dog died or some dog had recently died from dog fighting and was in the news. LMAO. but -1 for reporting people like a bitch. have a nice day!!

ROFL young prince is off the chains. 8)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2009, 12:58:29 PM »

dumb boy

Actually, I was going to pay for it myself. Go cook a cat and go bang in the grocery store in isle 19.

hahahah yea fucking right. you dont gotta lie to kick it,

i know you are not using your own money, allowance that your parents give you that u save up is not "your money". besides that how are you gonna kick it on the ventura strip and afford drinks (assuming ur 17yr old ass is gonnna use an id) food, etc when ur living with your parents and your 17 yrs old.

now unless your parent hooked u up with a well paying job because their ballin than yea. i can see where all the spoiling was from. dont say ur homie was gonna take care of you or u were gonna stay at your homies pad. its your HOMIES PARENTS PAD.

fucking highschool kids. 2 or 3 years from now youngsta, you'll realize.