Author Topic: 2005  (Read 1765 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: 2005
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2009, 12:59:40 PM »
i thought u were supposed to be on the ventura strip

Money didn't come through, next time cat eater...next time because I can't floss like the big internet crip. + 1

lol, meaning momma and poppa didnt want to pay for your shit because your a bad boy that got on probation.

its pretty funny how spoiled some of you guys really are. i dont know any parents around here that would buy their son an out of state plane ticket to LA to go and have fun there.

im sure your parents were trippin bout probation, or they just said fuck you cuz ur a spoiled lil brat.

lil homie, i aint gonna punch you, you aint man enough, ima slap some sense in to you for your parents.

dumb boy

Actually, I was going to pay for it myself. Go cook a cat and go bang in the grocery store in isle 19.

hahahah yea fucking right. you dont gotta lie to kick it,

i know you are not using your own money, allowance that your parents give you that u save up is not "your money". besides that how are you gonna kick it on the ventura strip and afford drinks (assuming ur 17yr old ass is gonnna use an id) food, etc when ur living with your parents and your 17 yrs old.

now unless your parent hooked u up with a well paying job because their ballin than yea. i can see where all the spoiling was from. dont say ur homie was gonna take care of you or u were gonna stay at your homies pad. its your HOMIES PARENTS PAD.

fucking highschool kids. 2 or 3 years from now youngsta, you'll realize.

Actually, that just makes what you just said irrelevant.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2009, 01:01:57 PM »
lol at my karma going down 2 points. i have never seen my karma go below -150 so someone please put it down 1 point so i can see it. its always at -149 or -150

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2009, 01:04:48 PM »

Money didn't come through, next time cat eater...next time because I can't floss like the big internet crip. + 1

lol, meaning momma and poppa didnt want to pay for your shit because your a bad boy that got on probation.

its pretty funny how spoiled some of you guys really are. i dont know any parents around here that would buy their son an out of state plane ticket to LA to go and have fun there.

im sure your parents were trippin bout probation, or they just said fuck you cuz ur a spoiled lil brat.

lil homie, i aint gonna punch you, you aint man enough, ima slap some sense in to you for your parents.

dumb boy

Actually, I was going to pay for it myself. Go cook a cat and go bang in the grocery store in isle 19.

i know you are not using your own money, allowance that your parents give you that u save up is not "your money". besides that how are you gonna kick it on the ventura strip and afford drinks (assuming ur 17yr old ass is gonnna use an id) food, etc when ur living with your parents and your 17 yrs old.

now unless your parent hooked u up with a well paying job because their ballin than yea. i can see where all the spoiling was from. dont say ur homie was gonna take care of you or u were gonna stay at your homies pad. its your HOMIES PARENTS PAD.

is that nigga supposed to be gangsta? lool, nigga looks like hes been pampered all his life. y would u even post that video lol u his number 1 fan?

kid, aint no gangsters be dressin like that, you got yourself a bitch ass nigga, prob rolled around lil bentlys with dr dres son in woodland hills (thats where u wanted to meet up at bruh)

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

the ghost

« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2009, 01:06:19 PM »
lol at my karma going down 2 points. i have never seen my karma go below -150 so someone please put it down 1 point so i can see it. its always at -149 or -150
hahah +1 ho

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2009, 01:06:31 PM »

dumb boy

is that nigga supposed to be gangsta? lool, nigga looks like hes been pampered all his life. y would u even post that video lol u his number 1 fan?

kid, aint no gangsters be dressin like that, you got yourself a bitch ass nigga, prob rolled around lil bentlys with dr dres son in woodland hills (thats where u wanted to meet up at bruh)

He knows more about the so called streets than you. Dude actually raps and does entertainment, while you'll be working at the Korean Liquor Shop on the corner for the rest of your life like a bad West Coast video. Also, don't say the N word slant eyes, you're not black. Stop getting it confused.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2009, 01:09:02 PM »

He knows more about the so called streets than you. Dude actually raps and does entertainment, while you'll be working at the Korean Liquor Shop on the corner for the rest of your life like a bad West Coast video. Also, don't say the N word slant eyes, you're not black. Stop getting it confused.

while your on the internet reporting people because they hurt your feelings. stfu guy

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2009, 01:11:00 PM »

while your on the internet reporting people because they hurt your feelings. stfu guy

You left the internet for a few months because you were suicidal and enjoyed smashing objects into your head while typing in all caps lock that you wouldn't be back. Your point?

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2009, 01:12:21 PM »
i have no point, you obviously know everything about everyone because you are all knowing. btw hows your dog? OH WAIT LOLOL UR DOG IS DEAD LOL CRYYYYYYY

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2009, 01:13:27 PM »
i have no point, you obviously know everything about everyone because you are all knowing. btw hows your dog? OH WAIT LOLOL UR DOG IS DEAD LOL CRYYYYYYY

You would have done us all a favor by just killing yourself, Looney would be doing us all a favor as well. If he goes into another isle in the super market, the gangsta grannies might roll up on him and blast him with them green tomatoes.

ikke

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2009, 01:17:01 PM »
Looney when are you going live?
I would pay to see that shit.

And would anybody be suprised if looney turned out to still live at home with his parents?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2009, 01:17:51 PM »

dumb boy

yes, beacuse if he raps and does entertainment, he must be a street nigga. that nigga looks like hes been drinking out of diamond bottles n such man.

lol what do you know really? i know that nigga there got no juice in the hood, same thing as game. im sorry but from my experiances i dont trust niggas for shit. i mean dont get me wrong i have nothing against them, but alot of niggas no joke bull shit.

they say they from sc 88 garden avalon, they say their snoops cousin, etc etc etc. but obviously i can tell whos bullshitting. but if that nigga came to me tryna sell a mixtape and say how he was from the hood, i wouldnt believe the nigga for shit wit his diamond earings homie.

you gotta be kidding me, and his shit was at woodland hills, not at noho, van nuys, compton, or east la. thats not hood homie, thats where dr dre, jordan farmar, all the other ridiculously rich celebrities live.

lol i bet you think game acutally gangbanged. nigga was a square from day one.

you never stepped  a foot in LA  i dont know how u would know wassap. its prob that teenage know it all mentality.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2009, 01:18:22 PM »
the fact that you take all my posts serious proves my point that you are a retarded nerd who gets mad at the internet and reports people for hurting his feelings. i can tell who the loser posters are on this board are easily...because just like NIK/AG/JAYDC/Banannas the only insult you try to use against me is "hahah go make threads about wanting to kill yourself!!"

Yeah, and you can go make more threads crying about how your dog died. Get over it buddy, stop taking everything you read on the internet so seriously. I know you won't be able to comprehend anything i have just written, and will most likely respond with some 8th grade insult, or maybe you will take the more original route and just tell me to kill myself or something. Either way, i apologize for not posting for a few months, but some people have lives outside the internet and taking care of their dogs...OH WAIT LOLAOALA. UR DOG IS DEAD LAOALAOALAOL HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH IMLAUGHING CAUSE ITS FUNNY YOU SEE? I AM A FUNNY GUY

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2009, 01:18:51 PM »
Looney when are you going live?
I would pay to see that shit.

And would anybody be suprised if looney turned out to still live at home with his parents?

I wouldn't. Something also tells me he lives in Iowa and watches Gangland a lot.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2009, 01:19:21 PM »
p.s. your dog is dead, ill buy you 6 new ones if you quit this forum

p.p.s. sorry i have to go now, i cant sit on the internet all day and cry about how my dog is dead. i have important things to do, like cutting myself and making threads on OTHER forums about how depressed and suicidal i am, try to have a nice day without your dog ok? stop being a bitter nerd on the internet

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2009, 01:19:34 PM »
props