Author Topic: 2005  (Read 1768 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: 2005
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2009, 01:19:51 PM »
the fact that you take all my posts serious proves my point that you are a retarded nerd who gets mad at the internet and reports people for hurting his feelings. i can tell who the loser posters are on this board are easily...because just like NIK/AG/JAYDC/Banannas the only insult you try to use against me is "hahah go make threads about wanting to kill yourself!!"

Yeah, and you can go make more threads crying about how your dog died. Get over it buddy, stop taking everything you read on the internet so seriously. I know you won't be able to comprehend anything i have just written, and will most likely respond with some 8th grade insult, or maybe you will take the more original route and just tell me to kill myself or something. Either way, i apologize for not posting for a few months, but some people have lives outside the internet and taking care of their dogs...OH WAIT LOLAOALA. UR DOG IS DEAD LAOALAOALAOL HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH IMLAUGHING CAUSE ITS FUNNY YOU SEE? I AM A FUNNY GUY

You're obviously offended because your suicide attempt failed and I called you out on it, Mr. Paragraph. Same for George "Wannabe Sauce Crip" Looney.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2009, 01:20:05 PM »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2009, 01:22:05 PM »

He knows more about the so called streets than you. Dude actually raps and does entertainment, while you'll be working at the Korean Liquor Shop on the corner for the rest of your life like a bad West Coast video. Also, don't say the N word slant eyes, you're not black. Stop getting it confused.

while your on the internet reporting people because they hurt your feelings. stfu guy

lol its pretty funny, this guy even refrains himself from typing nigga. you love niggas that much huh? lol.

yea its obvious its tanner who took our karma points, WHAT DO WE DO!! lol

ey wigger, i live in LA, u live in tennesse, your the cracka that gets a hard on watching gangland.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2009, 01:22:24 PM »
I know you won't be able to comprehend anything i have just written, and will most likely respond with some 8th grade insult

You're obviously offended because your suicide attempt failed and I called you out on it, Mr. Paragraph. Same for George "Wannabe Sauce Crip" Looney.

oneeee lasssttt poossttt

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2009, 01:23:04 PM »
props my man! 8)

fuck the haters.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2009, 01:24:15 PM »

He knows more about the so called streets than you. Dude actually raps and does entertainment, while you'll be working at the Korean Liquor Shop on the corner for the rest of your life like a bad West Coast video. Also, don't say the N word slant eyes, you're not black. Stop getting it confused.

while your on the internet reporting people because they hurt your feelings. stfu guy

lol its pretty funny, this guy even refrains himself from typing nigga. you love niggas that much huh? lol.

ey wigger, i live in LA, u live in tennesse, your the cracka that gets a hard on watching gangland.

I actually gave you some, I pity you. Worried about your karma, and you live in Iowa. Stop lying, I could get Jome to run an IP check. Lol. There's no way in hell you live in California, unless you're like Suge said "Staying  in the house all day playing Atari".

ikke

« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2009, 01:26:21 PM »

« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 01:27:58 PM by The Great Cornholio »

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2009, 01:27:27 PM »
I know you won't be able to comprehend anything i have just written, and will most likely respond with some 8th grade insult

oneeee lasssttt poossttt

You need help. I suggest you get some Stratera for that ADHD and some Paxil and possibly some Midol for your cramps. After that you'll be set.

westsiderider323

« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2009, 01:28:07 PM »

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2009, 01:28:51 PM »

ikke

« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2009, 01:30:27 PM »
props my man! 8)

fuck the haters.

+ 1 to you and Cham
oh right, +1
Forgot was this thread was about, just saw looney embarrassing himself and had to jump in

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2009, 01:31:30 PM »

I actually gave you some, I pity you. Worried about your karma, and you live in Iowa. Stop lying, I could get Jome to run an IP check. Lol. There's no way in hell you live in California, unless you're like Suge said "Staying  in the house all day playing Atari".

wow, your such a lil kid. do you honestly think LA is some magical place, because honestly it looks like you do. im sure ur first trip to LA would be like disneyland,

'OOO SHIT AN ESE" "OOO WOW A CRIP" "LOOK LOOK THERES A BLOOD"

go do an ip check retard, and make yourself look stupid.

lol i aint even home most of the time.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2009, 01:32:15 PM »
props my man! 8)

fuck the haters.

+ 1 to you and Cham
oh right, +1
Forgot was this thread was about, just saw looney embarrassing himself and had to jump in

Haha, already gave you a + 1 prior to it. Anyone who makes fun of Chinese Gangbangers gets a + 1. Lol.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2009, 01:35:27 PM »
props my man! 8)

fuck the haters.

+ 1 to you and Cham
oh right, +1

its pretty funny how you try to get on anything to has to do with me, shows how much of a baby you still are.

arnt u supposed to be busy "manipulating" your daddy to clean your room?

ikke

« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2009, 01:36:51 PM »
props my man! 8)

fuck the haters.

+ 1 to you and Cham
oh right, +1

its pretty funny how you try to get on anything to has to do with me, shows how much of a baby you still are.

arnt u supposed to be busy "manipulating" your daddy to clean your room?
hmm aren't you jumping on all my posts in TOT?