Author Topic: 2005  (Read 1811 times)

ThaChamp

Re: 2005
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2009, 01:53:00 PM »
when Rooney went to jail everyone referred to him as "peaches" and he was raped.
your not even from a hood looney and your the biggest asian wigger out there...

lol, says the big time mexican crip that was afraid of the red raggers down the store at footlocker.

blunt tyme all your ass does is come on to the bandwagon, great job follower, shows what kind of person u are in real life and how u will amount to nothing but a gardener.

ur not even from a fuckin hood and your scared to get tattoos... fuckin fake ass

the ghost

« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2009, 01:53:22 PM »
Welcome Back A to the G!  And for the record, anyone who's about to be sent to prison should be atleast a little worried about getting turd tapped.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2009, 01:53:43 PM »
when Rooney went to jail everyone referred to him as "peaches" and he was raped.

lol, says the big time mexican crip that was afraid of the red raggers down the store at footlocker.

blunt tyme all your ass does is come on to the bandwagon, great job follower, shows what kind of person u are in real life and how u will amount to nothing but a gardener.

These two will amount to twenty times than what you ever will. Even if you were  a hard ass gang banger, most of them don't amount to shit at the end of the day but then again - you aren't. You're just an e-thug, key board pounding, message board trolling Chinese cat eating faggot. Nothing more.

ThaChamp

« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2009, 01:56:15 PM »

These two will amount to twenty times than what you ever will. Even if you were  a hard ass gang banger, most of them don't amount to shit at the end of the day but then again - you aren't. You're just an e-thug, key board pounding, message board trolling Chinese cat eating faggot. Nothing more.

and the funny thing is he thinks banging and thuggin is cool and its not... it was cool when you were like 13-16 but he aint even from a hood and he praises it and tries to act like hes the hardest and knows everything when we all know hes a big fake ass gook

the ghost

« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2009, 01:57:29 PM »
I'm not saying Loon3y is or isn't a gangsta, all I'm saying is that people saying asians don't bang hard is comical.  Some of the most f'd up shit is done by Viet dudes here in the bay area.  They have just as much respect as other races when it comes to doing dirt.

ikke

« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2009, 02:02:56 PM »

Raphael

« Reply #66 on: December 02, 2009, 02:05:43 PM »
What's wrong about eating cats? sounds delicious.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #67 on: December 02, 2009, 02:06:17 PM »
i love how everybody from California thinks that they are some sort of gangbanger just because they are from California & act hard lol.

ThaChamp

« Reply #68 on: December 02, 2009, 02:07:46 PM »
I'm not saying Loon3y is or isn't a gangsta, all I'm saying is that people saying asians don't bang hard is comical.  Some of the most f'd up shit is done by Viet dudes here in the bay area.  They have just as much respect as other races when it comes to doing dirt.

yeah but he talks down on white people and calls them crackers and whiteboys n  looks down on them like they aint shit
maybe out in LA suburbs they aint
but i know some redneck tabacco chewing mother fuckers that would wipe the floor with rooney and his asian gook gang easily

ikke

« Reply #69 on: December 02, 2009, 02:10:18 PM »
What's wrong about eating cats? sounds delicious.
It's worse then this:

the ghost

« Reply #70 on: December 02, 2009, 02:10:43 PM »

yeah but he talks down on white people and calls them crackers and whiteboys n  looks down on them like they aint shit
but i know some redneck tabacco chewing mother fuckers that would wipe the floor with rooney and his asian gook gang easily

LOL some skoal can boot wearing hicks in ford trucks will swarm too!

ThaChamp

« Reply #71 on: December 02, 2009, 02:12:53 PM »

LOL some skoal can boot wearing hicks in ford trucks will swarm too!

EXACTLY

the ghost

« Reply #72 on: December 02, 2009, 02:17:45 PM »
i love how everybody from California thinks that they are some sort of gangbanger just because they are from California & act hard lol.
I am from Ca and I dont act hard.  So there goes your little theory! :P

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #73 on: December 02, 2009, 02:27:39 PM »
I am from Ca and I dont act hard.  So there goes your little theory! :P

well you have to act hard & be from California lol.

if you don't act hard, you don't fit the description lol. :P

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #74 on: December 02, 2009, 02:28:39 PM »

and the funny thing is he thinks banging and thuggin is cool and its not... it was cool when you were like 13-16 but he aint even from a hood and he praises it and tries to act like hes the hardest and knows everything when we all know hes a big fake ass gook

lol, what are you talking about. your the guy that keeps saying bull shit, and when i correct u u say , i think bangin is kool? lol.

haha i love it how you bullshit so much, just like steve nash, the fake interviews, etc etc. i never talked down upon white people, i said your white cuz u act liek it, and ur the one that took offense to it.

obviously shows what u feel about caucasians even though you try to be like one with "highlighter parties"

cham, i dont know if ur talking to to me, but i aint actin hard, these other guys just cant take being wrong.

all this gang bull shit u learn in school its an everyday thing. lol no joke if u grew up in la county most likely at a young age you wanted to be a banger, no matter what race. persian, armenian, afgahn, viet, flip, korean, chinese, mexican, salvadorian, puerto rican, black, etc etc. i bet any 12-14 yr old would prob name all the hoods in his area in LA. i dont get how explainin this is "actin hard".

i mean man if asian gangs are so hard to believe (when theres a shit load of them) than i wouldnt see how u would believe that theres east indian, afghan, and persian gangs.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.