Author Topic: Jingle Bells! What do yall want for christmas?  (Read 781 times)

Xearo

Re:Jingle Bells! What do yall want for christmas?
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2002, 02:19:07 PM »
I gotta agree with you there...

But one thing that wrecked Goldeneye for me was all the codes.  There were MAAD codes...shit got too boring eventually...

Also, Goldeneye was a pretty easy game for the most part.  Some missions were harder than hell(Cradle, Egyptian, Aztec), but alot of the missions were fairly easy(to me anyway).

Nightfire is a HARD ass game!  The first mission you start out with will take you at least 5 tries to get it on the easiest difficulty.  There arn't many codes for it(that I know of), and the difficulty is hard.

Goldeneye was tight as hell(I still play it), but I think it's obsolete compared to Nightfire...

Kaidy

« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2002, 03:17:59 AM »
shit i just bought my MPC2000 and a Roland JV1080 which I've been saving up to get for years so I'm happy.

I think all I want is my health, and a couple of those Simpsons figures hehe, especially Fat Tony.

Trauma-san

« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2002, 04:22:24 AM »
The main thing I want is an XBOX.  Also, I'm askin for Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell, and 007 Nightfire for XBOX.  These two games are WAAAY tight!  Splinter Cell is the greatest stealth/covert game ever made!  Nightfire is the best 007 game yet!(Yes, better than Goldeneye)

Also, I'd like the Polo Sport gift pack (cologne, deodorant, aftershave), money...and thats it...

I hope I get some of this stuff...I just spent $95 on a gold bracelet for my soon-to-be woman...

Is that big fat ass guy really your friend? Dude is HELLA COOL, lol.  Damn, I wish I looked like that, now THATS gangsta.  I want some big ass friends like that, LOL I'll bet he's fun to hang around.  Dude just looks Real as hell.  

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2002, 04:36:53 AM »
~A Raider Superbowl!!!!!!
~Anotha thoroughbred in tha stable, all yall pimpz know wha thas about  ;)

and if any of yall wanna hook me up wit sum Spreewellz fah tha ride, ill take dat too lol

Lost Titan

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Titans ruled the cosmos before the Olympians.
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2002, 07:50:54 AM »
a pound
The Titans, also known as the elder gods, ruled the earth before the Olympians overthrew them. The ruler of the Titans was Cronus who was de-throned by his son Zeus. Most of the Titans fought with Cronus against Zeus and were punished by being banished to Tartarus

Xearo

« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2002, 06:56:51 PM »
The main thing I want is an XBOX.  Also, I'm askin for Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell, and 007 Nightfire for XBOX.  These two games are WAAAY tight!  Splinter Cell is the greatest stealth/covert game ever made!  Nightfire is the best 007 game yet!(Yes, better than Goldeneye)

Also, I'd like the Polo Sport gift pack (cologne, deodorant, aftershave), money...and thats it...

I hope I get some of this stuff...I just spent $95 on a gold bracelet for my soon-to-be woman...

Is that big fat ass guy really your friend? Dude is HELLA COOL, lol.  Damn, I wish I looked like that, now THATS gangsta.  I want some big ass friends like that, LOL I'll bet he's fun to hang around.  Dude just looks Real as hell.  

Nah man...the dude in that pic is Big Punisher...and he died a few years ago...

That's just a pic I found of Canibus, DMX, Big Pun, Mos Def, and some other guy...

I wish I could hang around with those guys!  That'd be like a dream come true...

I'm just a 15 year old fat white MC...hehehe...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2002, 08:42:57 PM »

Just my opinion, but those Les Paul's are SO FRIEKIN OVERRATED.  The epiphones cost 400 bucks, and sound almost as good.  You're paying 5 grand for a signature and a paint job.  The most expensive guitar I would ever buy (Unless I was like, Lenny Kravitz and it was a fashion statement, LOL) would be maybe a Richenbacker, they're like 600.  I can make my danelectro sound just as good as a Les Paul, and Eric Clapton + Jimmi Hendrix revolutionized MUSIC just with a cheap Fender.  

lol exactly i just want one to say i have a les paul.. bragging rights lol i mean it's just impressive

guitars are like cars,you can customise them with any amount of money and make them just as good as anything out there. i got a crummy litte Harmony accoustic  and by messing with the bridge a lil bit and replacing the strings and various other tips i've picked up from this one guitar dude at this record store called rock it ive got it sounding pretty decent.  i actually do have an epiphone electric guitar that i bought outta that one catelouge "musician's friend" it's a great sounding guitar as well.  i'm not sure what exact fender clapton used but i do know that jimi's Stratocaster was far from cheap  though . i don't really like fenders though becuase they de-tune alot easier than most big name guitars and you got to spend a lot of time tuning them the way you want them. From my experience i like Gibson brand guitars the most.

oh yeah to add my list i also want a Buck Owens  guitar (the red white and blue guitar)

Yeah, you're right, the fender wasn't the cheapest, but it was about a fourth of what the les Paul cost.  all i'm saying is, a dope guitarist can make anything sound good.  Clapton played a strat just like jimi's.  Peace~

yup and ....by the way what are all the guitars you own.....and how long have you been playing, i'm curious i never knew you played

^ANOTHER reason to add to my book of reasons i like trauma lol
« Last Edit: December 10, 2002, 08:43:45 PM by Don Jacob Corleone »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

OutSider

« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2002, 10:10:34 PM »
What do you guys want for christmas?  Put up what's on your wish list, and if I see the words "pagan holiday" whoever said it is a queer.

Number one christmas is not Pagan but the holiday Yule is which is celebrated on the 21 of dec or the when ever the first day of winter arrives. Yule is the Celebration of life moving on .. kinda like the begaing and end.... Different Pagans have different belief on Yule since the spread of christianity... Christain did adopted some of the traditions that pagans celebrate on Yule.... Such of the Christmas tree.. which at one time was called a Yule Tree.. it was to be decorated just like a christmas tree and then they would sing around it.. in thanks to the God/Goddess for the year.. which wiccians and pagan take from their own wheel of year. if you notice there are alot of christmas carols that mention Yule in them... it is not christmas and some people would confuse them because the tradication are the same.... pagans/wiccians for christ extend there holiday and also celebrate christmas...

when you think about it.. the Grench who stoled christmas is a paganistic story... they never actually cut down the main tree and they never mention the birth of christ......

oh yeah..there are some extreme christains who dont celebrate christmas trees and gift giving because of the fact that the idea was adopted by pagans...

Trauma-san

« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2002, 10:27:02 PM »
Don Doggy, I have 4 guitars.  The first one is just a cheap copy of a hummingbird acoustic, you know the one with the red sunburst finish, and the hummingbird or whatever it is on the pic guard.  It's really old, I bought it at a flea market for 30 bucks, lol.

I've also got an el cheapo Yamaha acoustic electric I bought from a friend as my first acoustic about 5 years ago.   It's pretty crappy too, I broke the pickup at a gig with my friends about 4 years ago.  One of my friends went to plug it in, and pushed too hard on the cord, and drove the pickup socket straight into the side of the guitar.  It still plays fine, though, but it's just a cheap beater.

About 2 years ago, I bought another el cheapo acoustic, but it's actually a pretty nice guitar.  It's this model, except it has a red/black sunburst finish instead of green.  They have plastic backs like an ovation, too, for amplication, and they're acoustic electrics.

I used to have a cheap electric, but I sold it last year after I bought my baby, LOL A Danelectro Innuendo.  Danelectro was a cheap guitar made in the 60's, and they just started reissuing them about 4 years ago.  The Innuendo is kind of a fender rip off, with built in effects like reverb, distortion, delay, and tremello.  Pretty guitars, and they sound great.  

Mine would be the blue one in front.  Nice, Eh?

Well, my brother, for christmas, I'm 95% sure bought me this guitar below... it's a danelectro Convertible, I saw it at a pawn shop and wanted it really bad, I think he went back and bought it for me after we left for christmas.  I guess I'll find out in 2 weeks.

Whaddya you have
« Last Edit: December 10, 2002, 10:31:58 PM by Cloud Trauma »

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2002, 10:36:01 PM »
I want alot of pussy and havin good times with the people I love
« Last Edit: December 10, 2002, 10:36:42 PM by Tha Bigg Chillah »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2002, 11:40:25 PM »

this is the epiphone i got ..it's a good guitar i love it....it's my wanna be les paul

actually mine is a cheap Harmony guitar ....but it's a cheap rip off of this one...like i said earlier i'm making it better though

i bought this becuase i really like kirk hammet, i wasn't expecting it to be "the greatest guitar ever" but i got to say i really love it plus i bouht it on sale for 300 when it's worth 1,000...thank you robert ;)

ok i had an ibanez bass but then i traded it and made up the difference from that one to get this..it's cool, its mostly all look cuz it sounds the same as my old one with the exception of the twang that i use to get from my ibanez

and this is what i'm striving for....
;D
« Last Edit: December 10, 2002, 11:57:46 PM by Don Jacob Corleone »

Trauma-san

« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2002, 11:55:53 PM »
Nice :)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2002, 12:00:41 AM »
i like your collection a lot too especially the one you said you're getting

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2002, 01:25:59 AM »
what i want is a pair of kicks.. some and1 kg 2's. heres a pic of em, in red and white. they tite as fuck.

yeah, that and a new fone. i still have this shitty ass 3310 i got so long ago, i want a 8310, heres a pic incase u havent seen it.

if all else fails, i want nba 2003 or street hoops on ps2.

kick ass album

Trauma-san

« Reply #59 on: December 11, 2002, 03:07:41 AM »
Nice, I've got some blue suede and 1's, they're niiiiiice.