Author Topic: How can you even like someone with a name like ''Gucci Mane''??  (Read 693 times)

Prof@ssor

How can you even like someone with a name like ''Gucci Mane''??
« on: December 02, 2009, 05:51:41 PM »
I mean seriously, I bet his name is not even spelled like that on purpose (half European brand, half MAN spelled like a hobo?).
Dude is illiterate. And an illiterate rapper, that's some ironic shit.  :eh:

Now what I don’t understand is how this rapper, so much hated by the real rap fans, gets so much co-sign from established rappers I used to have respect for.
First Usher, then Wale, then the Game, now Devin and Bun B? This must be a sign the world is coming to an and.  :grumpy:

Funny how Wale made a song called ''Artistic Integrity''. They say a black man is ready to to anything for money even selling his soul…so now if you'll excuse me I gotta go make myself psychologically ready for the day Dr. Dre and Dj Premier will produce all the songs on the GOOTCH album executive produced by Quincy Jones.  :loopaper:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 09:28:47 PM by Prof@ssor »

Jome

Re: How can you even like someone with a name like ''Gucci Mane''??
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 05:53:43 PM »
Gucci Mane, Souljah Boy, Lil Wayne, Mike Jones, Young Jeezy, OJ Da Juiceman, Rick Ross, etc.. these clowns are making a mockery of hip-hop.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 06:27:27 PM »
another 1 tho... the world is very bored looking

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2009, 06:53:56 PM »
Gucci Mane, Souljah Boy, Lil Wayne, Mike Jones, Young Jeezy, OJ Da Juiceman, Rick Ross, etc.. these clowns are making a mockery of hip-hop.

And what region are they all from?

Face it people, The South killed hip hop.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2009, 06:55:43 PM »
real rap fans

hahahah u think ur superior or somethin? hahahahhahahaha

damn that is the stupidest fuckin thing i heard all year. u sound just like a fuckin white backpacker. i dont care if i sound stupid cause theres no point making an intelligent arguement against this . REAL RAP

please define REAL RAP. go listen to common or something lol

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2009, 06:55:43 PM »

And what region are they all from?

Face it people, The South killed hip hop.

Foreign white kids who spent 1 too many hours online killed Hip Hop... enough said

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2009, 06:57:18 PM »
yeah blame the white man. all u fucks sayin hip hop been killed or its dead are dumb as shit and know nothin about music. genres dont die, they evolve. fuckk u ppl will beleive anything some dumb white media man writes an artcile on

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2009, 06:59:44 PM »
yeah blame the white man. all u fucks sayin hip hop been killed or its dead are dumb as shit and know nothin about music. genres dont die, they evolve. fuckk u ppl will beleive anything some dumb white media man writes an artcile on

You need a hug....

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2009, 06:59:57 PM »
Haha  :laugh:

kemizt

OchoCinco

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2009, 07:01:04 PM »
Who gives a fuck. I aint no gucci fan but who gives a fuck, u dont like him, dont listen to him and dont talk about him.

Blood$

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2009, 07:01:49 PM »
I've said it before and I'll say it again... Gucci Mane drops his share of wack material and so does just about every other mainstream artist out, you need to dig to find the decent or dope stuff... he may not be the best lyrically but he's entertaining and can make some bangin' tunes

I would put money on it that 99% of this board at least deep down half way enjoys one Gucci track or feature and just doesn't want to admit it because it's the "cool" thing to do, but it is what it is

and for the record I don't like Gucci as an overall artist, same with Lil' Wayne and half these new rappers, but I can at least admit when they did come correct on songs

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2009, 07:01:57 PM »
Who gives a fuck. I aint no gucci fan but who gives a fuck, u dont like him, dont listen to him and dont talk about him.

Blood$

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2009, 07:02:37 PM »
u dont like him, dont listen to him and dont talk about him.

bingo

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2009, 07:04:07 PM »

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2009, 07:07:02 PM »
I've said it before and I'll say it again... Gucci Mane drops his share of wack material and so does just about every other mainstream artist out, you need to dig to find the decent or dope stuff... he may not be the best lyrically but he's entertaining and can make some bangin' tunes

I would put money on it that 99% of this board at least deep down half way enjoys one Gucci track or feature and just doesn't want to admit it because it's the "cool" thing to do, but it is what it is

and for the record I don't like Gucci as an overall artist, same with Lil' Wayne and half these new rappers, but I can at least admit when they did come correct on songs

So cus every mainstream rapper puts out wack shit, it's okay?

That's the problem with music nowadays...People are okay with mediocrity.