Author Topic: i kno it's kinda old/useless to say but the media really needs to stop obsessing  (Read 276 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

with celebrities.   i mean c'mon, Tiger Woods, who gives a shit about who he's fuckin' or if he cheated on his wife.  it was way more entertaining to hear about when the nigga got his shit smacked in (his truck).  truthfully, Media Reform is needed just as bad as Health Care Reform..... bout riiigh

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Real talk

kemizt

westsiderider323

they makin sound like hes the most perfect human being gone wrong

G-Funk

pretty much this.
give it about about 2 more weeks and no one will be talking about it. just like that lil scandal with David Letterman.

BiggBoogaBiff

pretty much this.
give it about about 2 more weeks and no one will be talking about it. just like that lil scandal with David Letterman.

i dont think anybody was talkin about it, only the folks in the media.  i mean really,  who gives a shit.   

Tiger Woods = $100,000,000 
Tiger Woods' Wife = $0.00       why should anybody be on her side, the bitch looks like she's mad boring anyways, plain and pasty

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
did he cover his ass n make the bitch sign a pre-nup???

ThaChamp

there lives are more intresting then ours...

my uncle is a baller and cheats on his bitch all the time and gets tickets but he aint on the news

Triple OG Rapsodie

I will never understand why these guys get married in the first place.

Sikotic™

Tiger fucked a bitch or two. Big deal. If I had the money and clout Tiger had, I'd be married to a respectable girl and fuck every bitch on the side I could get away with........if I had a prenup of course.

Anyone who hates on him for doing what he did is: a)broke as fuck and jealous b)a female c)gay. d)a hypocrite

Otherwise, you should understand completely.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

Tiger fucked a bitch or two. Big deal. If I had the money and clout Tiger had, I'd be married to a respectable girl and fuck every bitch on the side I could get away with........if I had a prenup of course.

Anyone who hates on him for doing what he did is: a)broke as fuck and jealous b)a female c)gay. d)a hypocrite

But why would you bother getting married? To me, getting married is basically you saying that one girl is enough for you. What's the point? With all the drama it causes, the sneaking around and having to cover, and all that other bullshit its not worth it. Okay, if you're some ugly, broke dude who finally gets a good-looking girl, you have a reason to marry her because you won't probably get another chance. And if you're that dude, its not worth it to cheat either because you don't want to fuck up the only thing you've got going for you. If you're tiger you can go out any day of the fucking week and pick up a hot girl to fuck. Do the George Clooney thing. No reason to get married at all, unless having one girl is your thing.

Sikotic™

But why would you bother getting married? To me, getting married is basically you saying that one girl is enough for you. What's the point? With all the drama it causes, the sneaking around and having to cover, and all that other bullshit its not worth it. Okay, if you're some ugly, broke dude who finally gets a good-looking girl, you have a reason to marry her because you won't probably get another chance. And if you're that dude, its not worth it to cheat either because you don't want to fuck up the only thing you've got going for you. If you're tiger you can go out any day of the fucking week and pick up a hot girl to fuck. Do the George Clooney thing. No reason to get married at all, unless having one girl is your thing.
I agree.

When I get my money right, I doubt I'd ever get married. I dunno what was going through his head, but liek that old ass song says, "It's cheaper to keep her". I'm sure Tiger had that idea going through his head.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

radiotube really needs to stop breathing

BiggBoogaBiff

WE WANT PREN UMP WE WANT PREN UP lol i know that line crossed his mind at 1 point

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch

Sikotic™

LOL and that's the woman that beat his ass and made him wreck his ride.

Tiger is a chump. He can't handle that poonani.

THA SAUCE HOUSE