Author Topic: Trauma gets in a fight?  (Read 415 times)

OutSider

Re:Trauma gets in a fight?
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2003, 01:30:05 AM »
i personally think you need your ass kicked and thrashed... but that is truely my own opinion...  ::)

-Vorte[ x ]-

• Lil Geezy
  • ...Reality is only a perception...
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2003, 01:42:24 AM »
i personally think you need your ass kicked and thrashed... but that is truely my own opinion...  ::)

Your post does not contribute anything positive to this board, or topic.

Nice thread Trauma, I liked the way you personified Korea.  I don't know about bombing them, but their hate for USA, and possesions of WMD's are obvious.  I wonder what George W. Bush has in mind about N.Korea.

-Vorte[ x ]
-Vorte[ x ]

Bigg AG

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2003, 10:47:57 PM »

i hope ur not talking to me cuzz i dont even know u and i dont have shyt wit u. im out!!!

Immortal

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2003, 04:41:20 AM »
so what did you do trauma?
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2003, 05:56:20 AM »

TheSheriff

« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2003, 09:36:59 AM »

I think you need to be wiped out, like the rest of the bison. But that is truly my own opinion.  ::)

Quakaveli

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2003, 12:14:49 PM »

I think you need to be wiped out, like the rest of the bison. But that is truly my own opinion.  ::)

Picking on the buffalo, are we? :D

platinumk777

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2003, 01:44:48 PM »
so what did you do trauma?

he didn't do anything. don't you see, this was all an analogy to get your take on the situation between USA & N. Korea (of course, Trauma being USA & the bully being N. Korea.

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2003, 01:46:40 AM »
See what you're doing... but you seem like tha type of person that would walk away...

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee